{Chapter Fourteen}

No Boys Allowed!

~Day Two of Daehyun's Five-Day Plan to win Youngjae back~

Youngjae got to school hoping and praying that he wasn't ab0ut to get more roses. He tricked himself into thinking maybe, just maybe, Daehyun had given up.

The thought gave Youngjae mixed feelings. On one hand, Youngjae didn't want Daehyun to keep being upset over him, because of him. He wanted Daehyun to be happy and he couldn't do that if Youngjae had to keep refusing him. Daehyun deserved to be with someone who could be with him too. On the other hand, Youngjae couldn't stand the thought of Daehyun with someone else.

He met up with Himchan before classes started – he got to school a little too early today; he didn't want to be around his umma. There was still a strain on their relationship that Youngjae was trying to ignore. After all, he did break up with Daehyun for her.

“How are things with Yongguk?” Youngjae asked. Just because his love life was crumbling around him doesn't mean that he didn't care about his friend's.

“They're good.” Himchan told Youngjae, but the blonde sensed a problem.

“But?” the junior prodded.

“But I want to jump his bones every time he says my name.” the black-haired beauty admitted straightforwardly.

“Um, that doesn't really seem like a big problem.”

Himchan shot him an incredulous look.

“We've been together for like, one day, and I know that's never stopped me before, but you know how I feel about Yongguk. I’ve liked him so much for so long and I don't want to screw this up. So I’m waiting for the right time, only my tells me it's the right time every time I see him!”

“Ah, now I see your problem.” Youngjae said wanting nothing more than to change the subject.

“Any advice?” he asked.

“Close your eyes?”

“That doesn't help with the voice thing. He could ask me if I wanted to watch beige paint dry and it'd make me -”

“I get it!” Youngjae stopped him. “Have you talked to him about the thing?”

Himchan pouted. “No. I just don't know how to bring it up!”

Youngjae nearly smiled. Usually Himchan could walk up to someone and be in their pants an hour later. It was nice to see him so smitten.

“Well, if he's as into you as Daehyun made it sound, I’m sure he'll have no problem waiting as long as you want.” Youngjae reassured him.

“You're probably right; there's a reason you're the smart one.” Youngjae laughed. “Come on, we should get our stuff out of our lockers.”

Youngjae agreed.

“Uh, we should go to yours first.” Himchan said.

“But yours is closer, doesn't that make more sense?” Youngjae frowned.

“But you need your things more.” Himchan argued. “Just listen to me, Jae.”

“Fine, fine.” Youngjae decided to ignore how strange Himchan was being and obey.

Himchan was weird and jittery all the way to Youngjae's locker. Even more so when Youngjae was putting in his locker combination.

The dark blue locker door swung open and Youngjae found that his books had been rearranged to fit two large jars full of gummi bears – one jar filled to the brim with red bears, the other green. These were the only two flavours of gummi bears that Youngjae liked. He didn't think that tiny fact would've stayed in Daehyun's mind.

There was a note taped to the left jar. Youngjae read it.

My beautiful Youngjae,

I hope you like the gummi bears. I know how much you love them. It took me nearly four whole hours to sort through this many gummi bears. I mean, I ate the spares, but still it was hard wotk.

I get that I may have gone a bit overboard with all the roses yesterday, but you have to understand that I’m not giving you up.

Daehyun xx

Youngjae held the jars out to Himchan.

“Do you want one?” he offered. “Or both?”

“Really, Youngjae?” Himchan himself sounded offended. “Daehyun obviously worked so hard to do this for you, and I’m not saying you should get back together with him – although you should – I’m just saying that it's only hurting him more to keep rejecting these things he's giving you.”

Youngjae knew Himchan had a point. He ignored that point.

“How did he even get into my locker?” Youngjae wondered aloud, realising he never told Daehyun his combination.

Himchan's fingers ran through Yongguk's hair. The rapper deepened the kiss, gripping the back of Himchan's head. The elder cursed himself, pulling away from the kiss.

I, uh, I actually called you here for a reason.” he said. Although he didn't want to stop what he and Himchan were doing, he had made a promise to Daehyun that he would help. Honestly, he hadn't meant to turn his meeting with Himchan into a make-out session.

What?” Himchan asked warily.

They were at Yongguk's house, on his bed, and then the elder says that he brought him here to talk. Surely, that was no reason for Himchan to go into panic mode, right? Well whether reason enough or not, he did. “Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?”

Yongguk had to admit that Himchan is cute when he's paranoid. The elder brushed his thumb along the contours of Himchan's perfectly sculpted face. His cheekbones, his eyes, his lips, his nose, the curve of his jaw; all things Yongguk felt were shaped so just to drive him insane.

No, Chan.” he said, his eyes darting from Himchan's eyes to his kiss-swollen lips. “God, no. I just need your help with something, and I totally understand if you don't want to help.”

What is it you need help with?”

Well see, Daehyun has this 5-Day Plan thing to get Youngjae back. The first day was a bunch of roses every period.”

And every break.” Himchan added.

Daehyun counts those as study periods – the study of food, he calls it.” Himchan nodded for Yongguk to continue. “Anyway, day two is gummi bears. Big jars of them, only green and red, left in Youngjae's locker with a note.”

Okay, so what do you need my help for? And before you ask, I will not help him sort through gummi bears. But...I do want them together again. I know he made Youngjae happy. So, anything else I can do to help, I will.”

I need Youngjae's locker combination.”

“I have no idea.” Himchan replied with a casual shrug.

“Youngjae hyung! Himchan hyung!” Zelo's voice called out in the distance. Youngjae waved to Junhong and Jongup as they walked towards the two boys.

“Hey Junhong, Jongup.” Himchan greeted.

“I'm sorry if this is awkward for you, Jongup.” Youngjae said. He is Daehyun's brother, and Youngjae is Daehyun's ex.

Jongup shook his head, smiling. “Actually, Daehyun wanted me to hang out with you more and spy on you. Find out if you miss him, if you still like him, if you're moving on, stuff like that. You don't need to worry, though. I'm not going to tell him anything; it's your guys business.”

“Yes, I miss him like crazy but he knows why I had to do what I did.” Youngjae admitted. It was no secret how he felt about Dae. “So I take it he isn't giving up?”

“Definitely not.” Jongup said. “I mean, he talked about you a lot before but now it's ten times more.”

“Youngjae hyung, do you seriously think Daehyun hyung would give up on someone as hot as you?” Junhong chimed in.

“Yah! Choi Junhong!” a new voice called out. “Only I can say he's hot!”

Daehyun came from around the corner, pointing wildly at Zelo.

“Hyung, I was on your side!”

“Be on my side without making eyes at my man! His hotness is only for my viewing!”

“YAH!” Youngjae loudly called out, gathering their attention. “First of all; Zelo! You're my best friend you should be on my side – in fact, there shouldn't even be sides. It's a breakup, not a war for Christ's sake.” he turned to glare at Daehyun, struggling to keep up the mad front and not melt into the blonde. “Second; Jung Daehyun, I am not your man, and my nothing is for your viewing only anymore!”

“Ah, Youngjae,” Youngjae noticed the cheeky smile on Daehyun's beautiful face, “how quickly you forget that I’ve seen you all hot and both-”

“THIRDLY!” he stopped Daehyun mid-sentence. Now was not the time to be thinking about what they did the other night at Daehyun's house. “Daehyun, were you spying on us?”

“Yeah hyung,” Jongup teased, “I thought that was my job.”

“Yah! You're a terrible spy!” Dae scolded. “So, Jae Jae, you miss me like crazy, huh?” he finished smugly.

“Yeah, Daehyun I do.” Youngjae admitted. Daehyun lost his smile. “It doesn't change anything.”

“Yeah, jagi. It does.” Daehyun boldly touched his lips to Youngjae's cheek and walked away; lips, heart, whole body burning.

X x X x X

So many people want to know why Youngjae can't date boys, and everyone has their own little theories, so I've decided to make a game out of it. Message me your theory (DO NOT COMMENT! I don't want ot ruin it for those who don't want to guess.) and the first person to get it right - if anyone gets it right ;) - will get 50 Karma Points and a subscription to a story of your choice.