{Chapter Twenty-Eight}

No Boys Allowed!

“This is ridiculous,” Daehyun mumbled to himself. “I’m chasing him again! I’m traveling across the world for a guy. This is crazy! I'm crazy! That must be it, I'm going crazy. Youngjae has made me crazy!”

“Is that why you keep talking to yourself?” the six-year-old boy in the seat beside him asked, fed up with Daehyun’s ranting. He scoffed. “This is just what I get for riding coach.”

He slid his complimentary sleep mask over his eyes and leaned back in the seat, leaving Daehyun to stare at him like he was the crazy one.

Daehyun sighed and reclining his head on the headrest.

How did he get to this point? On a plane, beside a nosey little boy while he chased another boy across the country just to prove that he loves him. Why couldn’t Youngjae have just let him in?

Daehyun gulped. What was it he needed to know? Was it Youngjae’s parents that had broken them up again and Sunhwa was calling to show her condolences? Did Youngjae find a nice girl and Sunhwa wanted to rub salt in the wound?

“What is it?”

First of all, I want to let you know that everything Youngjae said in that message was far from true. He loves you, Daehyun. He does.

Tears stung his eyes. As long as Youngjae still loved him, he had hope.

“Okay,” Daehyun was unsure of what else to say. “Then why’d he leave me again? Why did he say those things? Why did he purposely break my heart?”

Sunhwa was saddened at the desperate tone of Daehyun’s voice.

There is something that Jaeho and I kept a secret from Youngjae; it’s the soul reason we didn’t want him to be with you. We told him the day he came home and, well, he thought it’d be easier to cut all ties with him, to make you hate him.

Daehyun shook his head. That’s such a Youngjae thing to do.

“But I don’t hate him. I could never hate him. I'm too in love with him.”

I know that. He knows that too, but he also knows that this will be as hard on you as it is on him.”

“What? What will be hard on me?”

“Youngjae was born with female reproductive organs as well as male.”

“Okay, but that doesn’t change the way I feel about him.”

“Daehyun I don’t think you’re quite grasping what this means for the two of you.”

“Doesn’t it just mean he’s part-girl inside?”

“Daehyun he’s pregnant.”

Daehyun said nothing for a good ten minutes. What could he say? He knocked up a guy – a guy he loved more than his own family. He should be shocked, grossed-out, and incredulous. Instead, he was happy. It’s not like he’d never thought of he and Youngjae’s future together before; in fact it was a topic that frequented Daehyun’s mind. He had mapped out their future like it was a path he’d walked a million times over; Daehyun would buy them couple rings, they’d move in together, Daehyun would buy Youngjae a puppy, Daehyun would propose and Youngjae would say ‘yes’ followed by slow and passionate , they’d get married, they’d adopt two children – a boy and a girl (and flip a coin to decide which to adopt first) and then they’d grow old and die together. Who really cares what order they do things in?

It wasn’t until he let out a loud sob that he realised he’d been crying.

“He’s pregnant? We’re having a baby?”

Sunhwa nodded before realising he couldn’t see her. “Yes, you are. He thought it would repel you.”

Repel me? Are you kidding?! There’s nothing I want more than to have a family with him! I don’t care how old we are; I’m going to be a good dad to that kid and I'm going to love Youngjae no matter how hard he pushes me away! Sunhwa, I'm coming over!”

“You can’t Daehyun, that’s the other thing; Youngjae and I are in America.

“AMERICA?!”

There’s a doctor here who specialises in male pregnancy. We’re in New York and while we’ve been talking I’ve also been booking a flight from Seoul to New York for tomorrow morning. If you talk to your mother and told her the truth about Youngjae’s leaving, I’m sure she’d allow it. All you have to do is say yes, Daehyun.”

To Daehyun, there wasn’t even a choice.

When Daehyun arrived at the airport, Sunhwa was waiting for him at the gates just as she said she’d be. Daehyun’s heart clenched when he saw that Youngjae wasn’t there, and he started to wonder whether or not the younger even knew about his visit.

As they were walking back to the apartment Daehyun discovered that no, he did not. While he was excited to see Youngjae, he was equally afraid that the younger wouldn’t want him there and if that was the case Daehyun would respect him enough to leave.

“Youngjae is out right now, but he should be back soon.” Sunhwa said as they entered the hotel room. “Did you want something to eat or drink?”

Daehyun swallowed, his mouth was dry but he was so nervous he was afraid he’d vomit anything he tried to consume. Silently he shook his head.

“So I guess we just wait for him to get back, huh?” Daehyun said, sitting down on an armchair.

“I guess.” Sunhwa agreed, taking the seat opposite him.

As fate would have it, they didn’t have to wait long. Daehyun started to panic as he heard the key jingle in the door.

Oh , oh , oh !’ he thought frantically. ‘Act cool, act casual, maybe he won’t even notice you!’ he thought as he jolted up, sitting up much straighter than he had ever been.

“Umma?” Youngjae’s voice alone made Daehyun’s heart stop, and he wasn’t even in eyesight yet. That voice, that beautiful voice that sent shivers throughout Daehyun’s body in more ways than one, for the first time made his stomach drop in terror. “Are you home?”

“Yes dear,” she said with a glance to Daehyun. The latter could hear Youngjae slipping off his shoes and shuffling them with his sock-covered feet to align them perfectly – it was a habit that Youngjae had and Daehyun noticed. “I’m in the living room.”

“Sorry I'm late. After my appointment I went and-” he stopped mid-sentence as he froze in the doorway, his eyes on Daehyun’s and looking like a deer caught in headlights. “Dae?”

The name was barely a whisper, not more than a breath, but Daehyun heard it and it was enough for his heart to go crazy.

He took in Youngjae’s appearance. It seemed a lot had changed the past month and a half. His hair was no longer blonde with bangs that framed his face, but dark brown and buzzed on either side with the top styled up. There were bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, yet he could tell they were puffy and he had been crying recently. He had lost weight in his arms and legs (Daehyun made a mental note to scold him later for not taking care of himself) but there was also a bump in his stomach. It was barely there, you would only notice it if you were searching for it and looking closely, or if you spend as much time as Daehyun staring at the teenage beauty.

Daehyun opened his mouth to say ‘hello’, but his mind went blank.

“I like your hair.” He squeaked out, and Youngjae turned around and ran out the door.

Not a second later, Daehyun had jumped up and was running after him while mentally berating himself.

I like your hair? Good one Dae!

He saw Youngjae get into the elevator at the other end of the hall and press a button. He held out a hand to stop the doors closing and stepped in, letting the doors close behind him.

“Youngjae.” Daehyun said breathlessly, his eyes searching Youngjae’s.

“Daehyun.” Youngjae replied in a shy manner.

Daehyun took one step forward, cupped Youngjae’s face and brought their lips together. Youngjae’s back hit the wall with a thud, but he didn’t notice as he melted into the kiss. As much as he hated to admit it, Daehyun ended the kiss sooner than Youngjae would’ve liked.

No one spoke and only the sounds of their heavy pants filled the air. Daehyun took a step back and pressed the ‘emergency stop’ button on the elevator while they were somewhere between floor thirteen and twelve.

“Your mother called me,” Daehyun said after they had caught their breath. “I know everything. Youngjae, why didn’t you tell me?”

The now-brunette looked down. “I didn’t want you to have to deal with the responsibility that comes with having a child, or the embarrassment that comes with having that child with another man.

The elder stared unbelievingly at Youngjae. Was he serious? Did he think that little of Daehyun and their relationship?

“Youngjae, there was only me right? This kid is mine?”

Youngjae’s brow creased but he didn’t look up. “Yes, of course.”

“Then it’s my responsibility too by default! Honestly Jae, even if it wasn’t mine I’d still take care of the both of you. You’d still be my world. Also, if you think I’d be embarrassed by you then you’re dead wrong! I am so proud to be having a baby with you, Youngjae.”

“But I’m…” a freak of nature.

“Absolutely stunning? Drop dead gorgeous?” Dae shrugged. “I know. They’re just two of the reasons I'm so keen on you.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, Daehyun. I just thought that way it’d be better, we’d have a clean break.”

“I don’t know about you, but I didn’t feel better without you. Did you feel better?”

Finally Youngjae did look up. He shook his head.

Daehyun reached out to card his hand through Youngjae’s now-short hair.

“So what d’ya say we forget about this whole breakup thing, and just go back to being in love?” Daehyun suggested, shuffling ever so slightly closer. “Because I’d really like to kiss you again now.”

Youngjae smiled and bridged the gap between them. Daehyun’s fingers curled, clenching a chunk of Youngjae’s hair tight. Youngjae wrapped his arms around Daehyun’s torso and pulled his body flush against his own.

“Hmm,” Dae hummed when they parted for air. “I really do like your hair.”

“Thanks, I got it done today after my doctor’s appointment this morning.”

“What made you change it?”

Youngjae shrugged nonchalantly. “I figured this was a time for new beginnings.”

Daehyun smiled. “You got that right.”

He shoved Youngjae against the back of the elevator and pressed their bodies together. His hand left Youngjae’s hair as they both came to rest on the wall at the sides of Youngjae’s head. As they kissed, Youngjae moved Dae’s hands down to his thighs and Daehyun got the message as he lifted his Jae off the ground, the brunette’s legs wrapping around the blonde’s torso.

Daehyun’s lips travelled south, peppering the smooth skin of Youngjae’s neck with little kisses. Unable to deny how he was getting Youngjae started to squirm, his clothed crotch rubbing with Daehyun’s. Daehyun let out a loud moan, his free hand (the one that wasn’t being used to brace Jae) immediately travelled to the tie of the younger’s sweatpants.

“Dae, w-we can’t – ngh! My God, keep there!”

“You were saying?” he asked, admiring the large hickey he left on Youngjae’s pulse point.

“We can’t have right now,” he said, completely out of breath. “There’s a camera and we have no protection.”

“I don’t care if there’s a camera if you don’t,” he said followed by a kiss to Youngjae’s cheek. “And I have a in my wallet in my back pocket.”

Youngjae glared at Daehyun. “Why? Have you been sleeping with girls while I was gone? I mean I know we were technically broken up but how could you just move on so quickly?!”

Daehyun chuckled at his adorable boyfriend. “Yah! I haven’t been with anyone else since you and there will be no one else ever! I have them to use with you, pabo! I mean I didn’t plan this, but with us you never know when it might happen, and I know we need to be careful now, so I was prepared.”

Youngjae blushed furiously. “O-Oh…”

“Besides, we still have that 48 pack Himchan and Junhong got you remember? They were in my room – well, they’re in my suitcase now.” Daehyun shrugged. “So, are we doing this? Quickie in the elevator?” he winked suggestively.

Youngjae bit his lip. The logical, rational, sensible part of his brain was saying no; but the side that missed Daehyun and the wild side the former always brought out were screaming yes. Decidedly, Youngjae nodded.

“We’re doing this.”

Daehyun reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet as the younger undid the bow keeping his pants up. He passed Youngjae the wallet. The latter searched for the as Daehyun worked on undoing his jeans one-handed. After finding it, Youngjae carelessly threw the wallet on the floor and tore the shiny packet open with his teeth (which Daehyun thought was an sight in itself). Dae shoved his own and Youngjae’s pants down (“For once, I’m glad you aren’t in skinny jeans!” – “I was too down to try and look good.” – “Youngjae, you always look good.”) before taking the and sliding it over his length. Talented fingers sought out Youngjae’s hole, but the younger gripped Dae’s wrist to stop him.

“There’s no time to prep me,” Youngjae said. “Just do it hard and do it fast. God, just make me squirt Dae Dae.”

Obediently, Daehyun braced himself with one hand against the wall and lined his shaft with Youngjae’s entrance. With one swift, well aimed , Daehyun penetrated him, eliciting a loud wail from the younger boy which Daehyun effectively muffled with his own lips.

Ugh, I forgot how tight your hole is!” Daehyun groaned as he slowly moved inside Youngjae, reacquainting himself with the younger.

“And I forgot how big your is!” Youngjae shot back with a grimace due to the familiar feeling of being torn in half.

Daehyun let out a short laugh and reconnected their mouths, letting their tongues dance. In no time at all, he was pounding into Youngjae like there was no tomorrow. The brunette was a mess as his love ed him into the wall of the elevator.

They were both nearing their , but it was like there was an unspoken contest of who would come first. Youngjae lost as he shot his load onto Daehyun’s chest with a loud cry of the elder’s name. Daehyun came merely a few seconds after, something unintelligible into Youngjae’s neck.

Daehyun rested his head on Youngjae’s forehead and kissed him, not setting him down until his knees had regained some of their strength.

When he could stand, Youngjae pulled up his sweats, tying them to his waist and then watching as Daehyun removed the and placed it in the small trash can that was in the corner of the elevator. (Daehyun had a feeling they weren’t the only two to get it on in an elevator of this hotel.) The pregnant boy watched as his hopefully-boyfriend pulled up his jeans. Youngjae picked up his wallet and passed it to him.

“Thanks.” Daehyun said and pulled him into a desperate kiss. “Youngjae will you please be my boyfriend again?”

Youngjae smiled with tears in his eyes. He had missed Daehyun so much.

“Of course you pabo.” He told him and pecked his lips to prove a point.

“Oh and one more thing Jae; promise me you won’t leave me when things get tough, arasso?”

“I promise, Daehyunnie.”

Daehyun smiled brightly at the boy who owned his heart and pressed the button for floor 17.

From now on, they were only going up.

X x X x X

Ta-Dah! Surprise !!!

And Daehyun knows!

And DaeJae babies are back together!!

And all is well!!!

 

 

 

...For now...

 

Please comment and upvote! I'd really like this story to get some more vote, and it'd be amazing if you guys could help me reach 300 subbies before the story is over! It's so close!