17)

365

Hyurin pov:

"So Ljoe, what up with your revenge? Have you found that boy?" i ask ljoe when we start to ate our lunch. Just pretend to be concern. "No. Its hard than I thought" he replied. "i feel like he's hiding or someone is protect him from me" i just nodded. "Did you really need do that revenge?" "what do you meant?" "Yeah I meant, why must do that thing? He's died. Its just a past. I dont think CAP want you to do this thing" i easily replied. Ljoe raised his eyebrows to my answer. Not satisfied. "I still didn't understand what you meant Hyurin. I'm doing this revenge for CAP and i don't even care if CAP not allowed me to do this but i will just do what i want to do. Can you understand that?" "No. And i'm not support you into this"

"Why?!" Ljoe asked. gritting his teeth in anger. Can't believe his friend is not on his side. "Because the ljoe's I know this before, is really kind and not like this type of person in front me right now, who is love doing a revenge, the killer, gangster, bad person..." "That kind Ljoe you know this before is the old Ljoe and he's not that person anymore. This Ljoe in front you right now is the new Ljoe" "I dont like the new ljoe" "What wrong with you?" "What?" "why you hate me? Why you're not on my side? Dont tell me that you actually know the person that i'm looking right now and dont tell me that you're the one who is protect him from me" "Please Ljoe, stop talking nonsense. I just miss the old Ljoe. I'm going now, bye" with that, i leave ljoe alone who is right now was really in confused and anger

I headed myself to the class because i have no mood to do anything. There's only a few people in the class since the lunch time still didn't finish yet. I just put my head on the table and just pretended to sleep. "Look like someone is fighting with her childhood friend~" someone sang beside me. I lift up my head and saw Tao smirking to me. "What are you doing here?" i asked while scanning the whole class. "Why you dont want to introduce me as your boyfriend?" he asked me back. "Huh?" i tried to finding a logic reason as possible. Don't want to break his heart. "It's just.. Come follow me" with that i dragged him to the rooftop as soon as possible.

"Is your reputation really will decrease if everybody know that we're actually together?" he asked in serious tone when we arrived at the rooftop. "it's not that" "then what?" I face him and smile "It's because i want to hug you~" I sang. Tao face brightened. He then come closer to me and pull me in the hugged. "I dont know you love skinship" he joked. I just chuckled and deepen the hug. "Hey are you okay?" he suddenly ask. "Why?" i asked back while release the hug. "I saw you're fighting with that Ljoe kids. Did you hurt?" "Oh. Ani. He's the one is hurt with my word" i smirked" "Ahh my girlfriend is so bad girl~" he sang. "Yahh" i punched his arm lightly. "Oh ya, how did you know we're fighting? I thought we're already tried our best to cover it" i asked while raising my eyebrows. Just wonder because i and ljoe just fight in half whispering without raising our voice to let whole cafeteria heard us. "Because i'm watching you~"he sang again. "All the time!" he exclaimed. "I see~ so you're my stalker huh?" "No i'm not. I'm your boyfriend. My gangs is your stalker" "What do you meant by that?" "Because they also watching you all the time" Tao said in jealous tone. I smirk after hearing it "Yeah because the leader has crush on me right?" i asked in teased tone. "Yeah and i hate it" Tao said. Stomped his feet like a little kid while looking away. "Hate or jealous?" I again.

"Okay, FINE" Tao look at me and continued "I'm jealous! I'm so jealous! All the gangs was support him and shipping him with you without knowing their friend here is actually your boyfriend!" he said. I'm amazed with his confession. "Aigoo~" i said while pulling him into another hug. "Now you dont need to be jealous because you're the only boy who can got a hug from me" i joked while deepen the hug." and it's just only me who can kiss you, right?" i nodded. With that, Tao release the hug and he cupped his hand at my face and he lean in and starting to kissing me. I closed my eyes and enjoy the kiss. 

 

Author note: Long time not update this fic. Im buzy with school T.T