18)

365

Hyurin pov;

I'm in the cafe alone, enjoying a cup of coffee when someone is interrupt me because calling me not at the right time. "Hello?" I answered the phone. Not knowing who's caller ID is it. "You better come at my place within than 10 minutes or else someone will getting hurt" "Who is this? And what do you meant by that?" "I'll start the countdown now." with that, he hung out the call. I stared at my phone blankly and just realized something. My eyes widened "Don't tell me!" I grabbed my coat and running as fast as I can.

Soon, I reached the place. It's an hotel, very beautiful one. When I already infront of his room, i took a deep breath and ring the bell of that room. My body is shacking but i keep remind myself to keep calm. Just in a seconds, the owner of that room open the door. "You came right in the time" he beamed. "Come in" he open the door widely to let me in. I nodded and enter the room. It's was very messy. The shirt and paper lying on the floor. There's just like no way to walk and sit. "So you're the one who's protecting him from me" Ljoe spoke. I turned around and look at him, he's smirking. "What?" i asked. "Stop pretending like you dont know anything, Park Hyurin" he state coldly. I know i'm in the trouble when he starting to call my full name. "So what?" I asked him. Trying my best to be brave. Ljoe is so scary right now. "so what you asked me?" Ljoe yelled. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me againts the wall. "Ljoe it's hurt" i tried my best to release from him. It's so hurt and tears started to streaming down into my cheeks. "hurt?" he scoffed. "I'm here, who is the one is hurt! It's hurt because nobody is supporting me, since I was birth and its hundredth times hurt when it's you! The friend that I trust the most is betrayed me!" he yelled."Ljoe i'm not betrayed you!" I defense. "Not betray huh?" he smirked. "So what's with protect that killer from me? I thought we're together, doing a revenge for our friend. But you! You hiding him from me" "He's not a killer!" I defense. "Then what? Are you trying to tell me that he's not kill the leaders and CAP kill himself?" "That's what actually happen" "Hah! Are you kidding me Park Hyurin? What a lame excuse. He's a killer" "He's not! Do you have a proof that he kill himself?" "Someone saw him do that" "And for your information Lee Byung Hun, I was at that place too when that thing happen and i saw everything! CAP is kill himself and not that guy kill him!" "Stop telling the lies!" Ljoe yelled. "I'm not liar"

"Whatever! I'm going to kill him now" Ljoe release me and headed himself toward the door. "Ljoe please don't do anything to him" I grabbed him and begged. "You can do that revenge to me. Don't hurt him. He's not guilty at all" volunteer myself to protect Tao as long as I can. Ljoe is just so crazy. "I can't believe this" Ljoe scoffed and chuckled heavily. "Please Ljoe. Just do anything to me. Dont hurt him. I begged!" "Why are you protect him Hyurin?" Ljoe asked. "Be..because he's my boyfriend" I said stuttering because i'm crying and afraid. "What?" Ljoe asked in disbelief. "You love him?" he asked again. "I love him with all my heart." I replied. He scoffed and smirk"So my love to you since childhood is such a waste" he chuckled heavily. My eyes widened after hearing it "Ljoe you.." "Huh that's why you're protect him. He's so lucky" Ljoe state. "Ljoe.." "You can get out from this place now" "But ljoe i dont know.." "Get out now can you?" he point the door without looking at me. "I'll do like what you want. Don't hurt him and just hurt you instead. Alright i'll do that. So get out now!" he yelled and get in to his bedroom and storming the door. I exit the place and wiped my tears. "I don't know ljoe. I'm sorry" I said and leave the place.

The next day in the class, I can't concentrated to the lesson. But Ljoe, he's acted like nothing is happen. His face was bright like always, not like a dark side Ljoe I see yesterday. He even asked me to have a lunch with him nicely and i rejected him because i need to help Mr Lee at the office. I'm glad that Mrs Lee asked me a help or right now i'll awkwardly eating the lunch with Ljoe. "Where are you baby?" Tao sent me a text and i smiled brightly not knowing that Mrs Lee is watching me. "I'm helping a teacher" I replied quickly and continue my works. "Who is that? Your boyfriend?" Mrs Lee asked. "Ani" i blushed. "I see~" she sang. "You can met him now, I bet he's missing you already" she teased. "no it's not that" i deny. "Just go, we're already finish here" she flash a smile. I nodded and bowed to her. "Thank you for helping me" "Yeah welcome." i said. "Oh yeah enjoy your dating" she joked. "Mrs Lee!" 

"Hey why are you always skipping your lunch?" Tao asked as soon I arrived at the rooftop. "Here" he handed me a cup of coffee and a sandwich. I took it happily and sit beside him "Gomawo" i thanked him. Im so hungry so i quickly ate the sandwich but i stop when i saw Tao is pouting. I raised my eyebrow and tilted my head to ask him what wrong since my mouth is full so i can't talk. "you should thanks me with a kiss" he said with a sad tone. Such a kids. I shook my head and continue ate the sandwich. "Yah how could you!" he smacked my head lightly. I just chuckled with that. "hey, eat slowly my love. I know you're hungry" he handed me coffee and i can feel a butterflies in my stomach. I swallow the sandwich and take a coffee from his hand "Thank you" I said. He just nodded and said "Look at you. You're hungry but you're not even bother to eat your lunch. Should I bring a lunch to you everyday?" he asked. "No it's okay. I just busy but i'll eat something after the school" he just nodded. "Oh can I pick you up at your class after the school end?" he asked. "Yeah why not?" "really?" he smiled brightly. I nodded and smile at him back. "Yeahh" he beamed happily like a little kids. I just shook my head seeing him like that. My first impression to him is totally wrong. At first I thought he's scary, cold guy with a dark face and a maybe a gangster but he's not. He's a kind guy, caring, and childish. This is the reason why I love him.

"Can i borrow your note book?" Ljoe asked me as soon I sit beside him. I raised my eyebrows with his sudden behaviour. "Yeah" I handed my note book to him. "I forgot doing it yesterday. Thanks" he rubbing his neck and smile sheepishly. I just nodded to him and he walked to his sit back. 'What wrong with him? Aren't he's going to do a revenge for me?' i asked to myself. 'Maybe he's already accept the fact' I thought. 'Huh but impossible. Ljoe is not this type. He's so stubborn' I rubbing my head, confused. "Hey Hyurin, what are you thinking?" Luhan asked, stopping my thought, as soon he sitting behind me. Chance his sit with other kid again maybe? "Huh?" I turned my head to face him. "You always lost your concentration in the class today" he said. "Oh really?" I asked him. "Yeah? What is your problem?" he asked again. "It's nothing. Just a small things happen" I lied. 'Not a small thing, but really a big thing' I thought. "See? You lost in thought again?" he exclaimed. "Oh?" i smile in blushing while rubbing back of my neck. "Do you need my help?" he asked concern. "No it's okay" I shook my head while waving my hand. "Just tell me if you need my help" he offered sincerely. "Thank you" i smiled to him 'Luhan is so kind. No wonder i have a crush on him this before' I though and smile to myself not knowing that Luhan is still staring at me and said "She lost in thought again" he shook his head and chuckled.

 

Author note; Im done with today. I'll update as soon as possible. Please wait for me!! Good bye and thank for reading