13)

365

*Long chapter :)

Next day

Hyurin pov:

"Hey!" Luhan greet me as soon i walk into the cafeteria. "hey luhan" i greet him back and sit in front of him. Luhan text me last night because he want to meet me in the morning before the class start. "Do you wanna take some breakfast?" Luhan asked. "No it's okay. I already breakfast at home" i replied. "Oh ya i want to met you because we already planned to do the assignment today. Are you free after school?" "Yeah sure" i replied. Uhm where are we going to do that thing?" i asked. "Uhm at first we decide to do at Suho placed but his place full of boys, and we can't do at my place because my place is messy so we decide to do at Tao's place" "Tao place?" i asked in shock. No way at Tao's place. His parents know me. "Let's just do at my place!" i volunteer. Then Luhan suddenly laugh "Why are you laughing?" i ask him in confused. "No it just because you're shocked when i mentioned 'Tao's place'. I know you must be afraid of him bcs he is like kind of ert right?" Luhan asked.

Sorry? It's not that Xi Luhan, ughh! "No don't worry, he is not that type of person. Besides, he's staying with his parent." yes i know about that. "Oh and of course his parents will give us a permission to stay over. His parent is nice" yes i know his parent is nice. "No it's not about that." i explained "its because i've a lot of books at house so we can referred to them and since i already made some evidence. It's more easier if we doing that at my house" i said. Proud of myself bcs got a very quick idea to give him a logic reasons. "Oh really? Are you sure about that?" he asked. "Yeah!" "Oh it's settled then. Im going to inform to them now" luhan stood out from his seat "Okay then, im going to go the class now. Bye" i stood out "Oh then let's just walked together since we're going at the same direction!" Luhan giggling while rubbing at back of his neck. "Aha yeah sure!"

I walked into my class. The class hasn't started yet so i decide to read my history book but  was 'interrupted' because i got a message from Tao.


"What with doing the assignment at your place?"

"Why? What's wrong with my place?"

"We can do it at my house"

"your parents know me"

"So? Let's just let them know that we actually has a relationship"

"No. Better not"

"Why?"

"Nothing"

"Ugh im glad that kai is not part of this group"

"why? What up with him?"

"Nothing"

"Ok bye teacher is coming" i lied

"Bye baby <3"

I smiled like an idiot at his last message. 
"Message with your boyfriend?" Hana peek out. "Ani" i blush and slide my phone into my pocket.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 "Wow your house is so big!" Suho exclaimed after he got out from his car. "Uh thanks?" i smiled. "Haa! Let's just do our work there!" Luhan said excitedly while pointing at the gazebo at my garden. "Yeah since the weather is nice" Suho agreed. I just nodded. "Okay you guys go there first. Im going to get some book and stuff." "Alright!" they said. I glanced at Tao and he's just followed them boredly.

"So? How should we start?" Suho ask in confusion while scan the task. "Let's just divided our works so it's easier to do"i suggest "Yeah okay!" After we done discussing, we take our part and start the work. "Hey Tao! Can you do it?" Luhan ask while raising his eyebrow. "Hm" Tao answer. From his face, we know that he's not even interest to doing the assignment. "Bro! We gave you the easier one." Suho said. "Hmm" Tao answered without looking at us. "If our group failed, i know who's fault it is" i teased. "Yeah we know" Suho and Luhan replied while giggling "WHAT THE HELL?"

 

After 2 hours working without stopping, i finally finished my works. "Im done!" i said happily. "Wow? So fast!" Suho said while amazed at my work. "Yeah! You guys must be so hungry right now. Im going to make a dinner for you" i stood up from the sit and walk to inside for prepare the dinner. "Thanks!" they thanked me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tao pov;
"Ugh hyung, are you sure you give me the easier one?" i complain. "Yeah and Hyurin do the harder one but wow i can't believe she can finish it first" Suho said in amazed. "Yeah she's the best in my class. We're lucky got a same group with her" "Yeah!" Suho agree.

"Oh ya! Did you guys hear the news about teentop?" "What news?" i asked him. Teentop, is our enemy. "I dont hear about them for a long time" Luhan said. "Yeah because i heard from someone, they said that their leader is already died." "Really? C.A.P died?" Luhan ask in shocked "How?" i asked "I dont know. They secret about their leader dead so i dont know how" "Yeah of course they should secret it or their group is going to be the most weak group in seoul"i said. "Yeah!" Luhan agreed me. "but since when?" Luhan ask again in confused. "Em past summer break? They said that he was killed in front of Han river" "Wait past summer break? In front of Han river?" i asked in shock. Suho and Luhan look at me weirdly "Yeah why?" Suho asked while raising his eyebrows. "Oh it..no..nothing. I..just.. think i've heard about this before" i lied. Oh my god. "Hey guys come in! It already dark outside!" i heard Hyurin shout from her kitchen. "Oh yeah!" we collect our stuff and get into her house. 

You guys can continue your works there!" i pointing at the dining table as soon they get in to my house while holding the stuff. "Oh yeah" Suho nodded and sit at the chair. "Hey Tao! Look at this! This is look like you jacket!" Luhan exclaimed while pointed at the jacket who is placed at my dining table. Omg Huang Zi tao why did you put your jacket there you stupid! I began to panicked and look at Tao with -say something' face. Tao just look away and calmly said "That is not my jacket. My jacket is at my home." "Uhh yeah it my jacket. Maybe we just accidently bought the same jacket?" i exclaimed. "Oh wow you and Tao maybe has a same taste in fashion!" Luhan said while smiling. Oh no way our taste in fashion is not even same, ew please? "Yeah maybe?" i answered while grabbed the jacket. "Im going to continue my cooking" i said and leave them.

"Wow this is so delicious!" Suho and Luhan said cheerfully. "I dont know that you can cook" Tao teased. Seriously bro? "Uhh yeah? So? Did you guys had finish your works?" "Surprisingly yeah! We had finished our work." Luhan exclaimed while show his thumbs up."It's my first time finish the assignment just one day. Maybe in one hours?" Suho said in proud. "im glad to has a group with you" Suho continued. "Yeah with nerd" Tao teased. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah even this is my first time saw Tao working hard with his assignment because this before he never give a with his assignment" Suho teased back while i and luhan laughing. "Kyahhhh!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here, we already finished the assignment" i handed a assignment to mrs jung as soon she step into the class.
"Wow you guys is the first group who is send the assignment!" Mrs Jung said while show her thumb up. "Yeah im glad got a same group with them because they gave a great teamwork" i exclaimed. "oh great! Im going to gave you guys a bonus marks because send this assignment first and because having a great teamwork." Mrs Jung said while other student at my class groaned jealousy. "Class! This is the assignment was about. You guys should gave a very good teamworks so you guys can finish the assignment easily." mrs jung continue "Im proud of you guys!" mrs jung said while show the thumbs up to me and luhan. "Thanks!" we said to her in cheerful.

"Hey Hyurin! I heard that our teams got the bonus marks" Suho asked as soon he approached me at my locker. "Yeah thanks to you guys!" i thanked him. "No. Thanks to you!" Suho thanked me back. "Aishh okay. Thanks to us!" i said while giggling. "Yeah. Oh how's about i treat you lunch?" Suho suggest. "No it's okay" i refused. "Aishh it's okay"Suho grabbed my hand and lead us to the cafeteria. I sigh and just followed him. 
-----


Tao pov;
"Guys looks! Suho are bringing a girl!" Chanyeol say excitedly while pointing to him. Suho is paying a coffee for him and to a girl beside him. Oh wait! That's Hyurin! After Hyurin take her coffee, she bowed to Suho and walked away. I sigh in relief bcs she's rejected Suho offer to sit with us. Good job Hyurin "Woo hyung! Who is that girl? Your new girlfriend?" Kai asked when Suho sit beside me.

"No. Just friend" suho said calmly. "Are you sure just a friend?"Kris teased. "Yeay just a friend!"Sehun cheer happily. Seriously this kid? "I though that she is your elementary crush?" Kai teased. "Aish guys stop" i suddenly boasted. They look at me in confused. "What wrong with you panda?" Kris asked while raising his eyebrow. "No it's just.." "Just what?"kai asked. "Can i eat in peacefully?" i asked trying my best to gave a logic reasons. "Oh yeah right"

 

Author note; Yes finished for tonight! thank you for reading :D