12)

365

Hyurin pov:

Its already been a weeks since our school start from a long break and the teacher is already give us a lot of homework. Everyday after school, im trying my best to avoid from my friends to join their activities. I've no time to fooling around because i need to study and finish my homework. At the evening, i'll accompany Tao like always, walking at the Han river. At the school, we sometimes met at our secret place, at the rooftop to chatting for awhile.


"Ok class! Attention please?" Mr Jung asked. "All of you will be assigned to a pair project!" "Pair project? Yes! This would make the thing to do, more easier!" girl beside me, Hana cheered. The class is getting excited about who will they get pair up with. I dont even care about that since our class is a top class, anyone in this class is okay to me. "I've already have the list of pairs here. I will read it out to you now!" Mrs Jung held out a list and start to called the name one by one. Some of them satisfied with it and some of them not. "Hyurin!" Mrs Jung called my name. "You will paired out with Luhan!" my eyes widened. "Luhan? Oh yes!" i thought to myself and glanced at Luhan. He beamed a sweet smiled for me. "Ok class, there's something else. All of you also will paired out with another two students from another class. You know, since this class is the top class so you also should help them on this project!" Mrs Jung said which make all the student at my classes shocked and groaned, not satisfied with it. 

"Aishh! I hope they will give a cooperation with us!" Hana pouted and i nodded, agreed with her. "Okay this is your partner from other class. I'll read it for you now! Oh wait a minutes! please exchance your sit and sit beside your partner because im going to give you all a tittle for each group later so it'll easier" Mrs Jung said and the students groaned again and started to change their sit "Hye Hyurin! Im glad that i was pairing with you because you're the best here!" Luhan said after he approached me. "Oh thanks" i blushed. "Ok let me continue now!" Mrs Jung started to called a student named from others class. "Hyurin and Luhan!" "Yes?" we both asked. "You guys will be pair up with Huang ZiTao and Kim Suho from class 3F" Mrs Jung say and my eyes widened. "Wait? Huang Zitao? Zitao? Tao???" i thought to myself in shocked. "Yes!" Luhan jump in happiness. Yes of course he like it because they're his friend. He then faced me, "Hey dont worry! They're hardworking and nice!" Luhan said. I nodded. "Oh really? Its okay then" i replied.

"No of course its not okay. First it was Tao and second, are you serious he's hardworking? he never cared about his studied. Aish that lazy jerk!" i thought to myself. "Hey let's met them. Im going to introduced you to them. Are you okay with that?" Luhan suddenly asked after the class ended. "Yeah sure! Im going to that class too actually" "Oh really? what are you doing there?" he asked in confuse. "Just to pick up my friend" "Oh i see! Let's go now!" Luhan said and he suddenly grabbed my hand. Im just follow him while looking at the floor. Im sure that my face is reddened right now

Tao pov:

After the school end, like usual all the members will gathering at my class before they go home. "Hyung! who is your partner for assignment?" Sehun asked Suho. "Luhan & Park Hyurin" Suho answered proudly. "Woah so lucky~" they said in jealous tone. "Who is that Hyurin kid anyway?" i asked in confuse tone, pretend like i dont know her. Just wonder how much Suho know about her. "She is my crush since elementary school. She is always come to our class to pick up Jieun" Suho said while looking at Jieun who is still waiting for Hyurin. Seriously? your crush? Hell!!! "Suho Hyung!" i heard Luhan voice from outside the class. I glance at him and my eyes widened, is that Hyurin? Why she is walking with Luhan? Wait this stupid Luhan is holding her hand!

"Hey Hyurin!" Suho greet. Hyurin smiled to him and she look at me with 'What's wrong with you' looks. "Oh yeah Hyurin, so this two guys is going to be our partner" Luhan introduced us to her and she nodded. "My name is Suho!" Suho grabbed her hand and hold it tightly. My eyes widened, i quickly shoved Suho hand from her and i grabbed her hands and shake it "Im Tao. Nice to meet you!" i introduced myself. "Oh ya nice to meet you too" she faked a smile. "Ehem? can i take her now?" Jieun asked. "Sure! Oh wait, Hyurin can you gave me your number phone so we can contact to each other. I meant for this assignment?" Suho asked while handed his phone to her. "Oh ya sure" she said and type her number. "Me too!!" Luhan beamed. "Yeah of course!" she take Luhan phone and type her number. Aish this is so stupid! Im trying my best to hold my anger. Hyurin look at me and she saw my reaction and then she smirked. How dare you Hyurin! "Bye!" she waved to us and walk away with Jieun. 

-Hyurin pov
"Yah! how dare you treat me like that at the school and why did you give that stupid guys your number huh?" Tao asked right after i open the door for him. "Wah i guess this is first time you using a door instead of climbing, right?" i teased. He raised his eyebrows because i chance the topic. "Aish you know right they just want my number to asking about assignment. That's all" "Hah no way just for assignment! That is just an excuse! Of course one day, they will ask you to hang out and blabla" Tao said in jealous. Aigoo this jerk

"You know that i dont have a time for hangout and blabla right?" he suddenly smilling "Oh ya right!!! you dont even have a time for them right because all of your free time is just for me, right!?" he said while lying himself on my bed. "Oh ya are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?" i asked. "No its okay my dear wifey. I just want to sleep right now bcs im ing tired!" "Okay, sweet dream then" "Of course i will! Im sleeping at my girlfriends bed right now, no way i'll get a nightmare~" he sang. "Whatever" i rolled my eyes and continue my study.

 

Author note: Sometimes i write her name Hyurin and sometimes is Yurin. well, lets just ignored that things xD Short chapter but next chapter is going to be long :)