11)

365

Hyurin pov;

I woke up early today. Im just don't want to spoiled my first day of school. I make a breakfast and then of course im going to eat them. Then, i take a shower and then blablabla~ I looked myself at mirrow, thingking what kind of hairstyle i should do. Curly? Ponytail? Bride? Oh wait i don't want to be late today. Im just let my long straight brown hair hanging at my shoulder. I grabbed my things and get out from my house. I locked my gated and drove my car to school. Its been a long time i didn't drive a car. I just prefer walking than driving. But of course, hell no im going walking to school. School is far from my house.

I parked my car at vip park. Only certain student can parked here since the parking lot just reserved for some student. I get out from my car then i realize, aren't that the car beside me is Tao car? So this past 2 years our car is parked next to each other and we are never met or never knew the owner of the car. "I guess this is a faith" i thought to myself and smile. I lock my car and heading to my locker. "Yahh Hyurinnnnn ahhhh!!!!" i heard a few girl shouting from my back then they hug me. Yes they're my bestfriends but im not hang out with them anymore since i started to concentrated to my study. This before, we always skipped our class and run away from school to go to the mall for shopping. At night, we will go to club for clubbing but we're not wild. We're never drink and get drunk nor lost our ity. We're just dancing and enjoy our life. 

 "Yah Hyurin! Where are you going huh? We're miss you so much!" Jieun asked. "Right! you're not even contact us! You know? Im bored hanging out with this two. I miss hang out with you!" "Im not go to anywhere. Just at home" i said while giggling. Of course not all the time im at the home. I always hangout with Tao during this summer. "Yah Jieun! Hyeri! You know that Hyurin is anti social right?" Kyungri teased. "Aish! So what is you girls doing during this summer?" i asked. I actually really dont want to know what are they doing. Of course they're just shopping, clubbing and burn their skin at the beach. "Oh! just dont want to make you jealous but we're going to shopping. You know there's sales everywhere! We also found a new hot guys at the club! and we're going to the beach. Its fun you know?" Hyeri said and i just simply nodded. "See? there's no need to tell at Hyurin what are we doing during at the summer. She is not even interest!" Kyungri said teasing me again. "Unnie! stop teasing me!" i pouted. All of them laughing. "Yah! don't call me unnie. Im just one year older than you, you know?" Kyungri whisper.

"Whatever~ let's go to the class now!" "Ohh ya! you two can go first bcs i want to go to the cafeteria first with Kyungri" Hyeri said. "Right! Since you two class at another blocks now. Go first!" Kyungri said. "Okay bye Hyeri! Bye Kyungri!" i and Jieun said to them and waved. "Bye!!" Kyungri and Hyeri waved back. "Oh Hyurin ah, can you accompany me walk to my class?" "Why? your stalker is follow you again?" "Yes! i can felt like he's following us now!" "Wow! this is just our first day and he already followed you?"i asked in amazed "I know right?" "Yeah! but i envied you. Your stalker is so handsome!" "Handsome but scary!"

"Lets go! Since your class at the 2nd floor and my class at 3rd, of course we will using a same way" "Yeah i know. But can you please sent me until i get into my class? dont accompany me just at the stair. You know that my class at the end of halfways right? Its still...far..and scary..you know..?" "Yeah i know. Okay!" "Thank you Hyurin ah!" "Anything for my bff. But you really need to find a bodyguard or boyfriend as soon as possible huh?" "Yee of course! or i'll study hard to get a same class with you!" i nodded to her and giggle. Soon, we reached at her class. "Here we are~" i said. "Yeay thank you Hyurin ah!" she hugged me. 

"Oh! Should i invited you for a recess time too?" i asked. "Really? can you do that for me?" i nodded. "Of course! We are on the same way thought!" "Yeayy thank you Hyurin-ahh!!" "Yah! i'ts already thousand times you thanks me! Just treat me a lunch" i joked. "Of course!!!" she beamed. "Alright get in now or im the one who is going to be late" "Okay! okay! Bye Hyurin ah! saranghae!!" she said and get into her class. I nodded and waved at her. Then i felt like someone is watching me. I glanced at the back of her class and i shocked. "Is that Tao?" i asked at myselef. I saw him smilling at me and i smiled back before i walk away from her class. "Wow i dont know that Jieun and him at the same class. Wahh this is really a fate!" i smiled to myself. Oh wait! What wrong with me? Why am i acting like this? Dont tell me that i like him? oh no Hyurin-ah what are you doingggg!!!!!"

 

-tao pov (For tao pov is green because Baekhyun say that tao face is green xD)

I came early today. No im not, I always early. After i parked my car, i head myself to the class. "Yo Zitao!" Chanyeol greet as soon as i enter the class. "Wah you guys came so early huh?" i asked. "Just want to avoid a traffic jam" Suho say lazily. "Oh ya bro. Where are you going during the summer huh?" Kai asked. Of course they're curious where am i going. "Just going to visit Baek at UK. You know i hate hot right?" i lied. No i was always with Hyurin during the summer. After one by one our members came to my class to chatting. Actually its was only me, suho and kai class but all the members will gather at this class first. They're talk about a night club,hot babes, raced, and fighting with blabla gangs. I just listen to them. Boring. I just not interest with their activities anymore. Baekhyun is so lucky bcs he's going to study abroad so he doesnt need to follow them anymore. But i wonder, since when im start to lost my interest on this. This before, im the one who is trouble maker in this group. Wait let me think. Maybe bcs what is happening during the summer. "Is that bcs of Yurin? Am i changed because of Yurin? " i thought to myself and then i find that myself is smilling. I heard a voice outside at my class, i know that voice. Girl voice is always annoying especially that Jieun voice. Im just sick of it. Oh wait that another voice sound familliar. I glance outside at the class "Oh isn't that Yurin?" i thought to myself. So this is my first time saw her in the school. Or maybe i always saw her but i never noticed her and doesn't knew who she is.

I saw Jieun kept thanks her and then hugging her. How i wish i was Jieun. Oh wait? they know to each other? How come this nerd kid friend with a queenka? Weird. Or maybe she is not a nerd and she is a queenka as well? Who know? Or i am the only one who doesn't know anything here. Then i saw she waved to Jieun. Oh wait you still didn't noticed me. Im here please noticed me! Then she look at me and she make a shock face. How's cute? I smiled at her and she smiled at me back. I swear she is so beautiful!

-Hyurin pov
I pick up Jieun for recess time and sent her back to her class. Then, i pick up her again when the school end. I know how Jieun feel when get a followed by a stalker. I once has a stalker and i really sick of it. Btw i dont even mind to pick up her because i need a friend to walk to and other reason is i have a changed to look at Tao. He always smiling when he look at me and of course im blushing but I just pretend like i dont even know him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyurin-ah! we are going to shopping at Mz malls. Do you want to join us?" Hyeri asked. "Er im going to study"i said. No im not. Im going to sleeping. "Yah Hyurin. I know that you're anti social but let just hang out with us! Uh? Just for today?" Kyungri make an aegyo. "Yeah Hyurin. We're missed hanging out with you. Without you, its totally different" this time its was Jieun. "Sorry girls. Maybe next time. Okay?" "Okay! we kept your promised!" "Okay! bye girls! have fun!" i waved to them. "Bye Yurin! Sweet dream!!!" they said together. Yes of course they know that im lying. All of us already be a bestfriend since elementary school. I walked to my locker to take my book to brings home.

Then i heard my phone ringing, its was from Tao 
"Hello?" "Yahh Hyurin! how dare you pretend like you doesnt know me!!!" "Its not like that. im afraid that your friend will noticed that. Arent your reputation will decrease if everybody know that this nerd girl is your girlfriend?" i teased.  "Yah! Who say? Starting from tomorrow, im going to show everybody my pretty girlfriend huh? i dont care if my reputation will decrease. I dont care!!" "Whatever. I dont want! my reputation as a clever students will decrease if everybody know that my boyfriend is the most stupid person at the school" i joked and hang out the phone. "Yaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Tao screamed. I actually already standing at behind him. "Yah why are shouting?" i asked. He turn around and shock.

"Eh Hyurin-ah! What are you doing here? Are you follow me? you miss me right?" Tao said. I rolled my eyes. "Hello? i come here because of that" i pointed at my car. Tao look at my car and he was in shock again "Huh? Is that is your car? Really? So, were parking our car at next each other huh? I dont know about this" he asked. "Hm whatever" i rolled my eyes and get into my car. "Hey! Are you going anywhere?" he asked. "No i just want to go to sleep" i said lazily. "Oh really? Can i sleep with you?" he asked while smirking. "Yah erted!!!" i shout to him. "Oh why? arent we always sleep together? Huh?" he said and get into his car and started the engine. "Yahhhhh!!!!" i shouted again. He smirked and drove his car away. "Aishhh!!!!"

Author note: Hot weather today and i cant stand to it so this is for today. Thanks for reading. Oh and one more thing, i didnt edit this chapter so im sorry with my mistake or typo