25)

365

Hyurin pov;

End of summer, i go to the school again. Of course i have missed a lot of things since i didn't come to school almost for 1 years. All the student and teachers thought that i just came back from my studied at the abroad and i just to decide to study here after all. Nobody know what is actually happen since nobody know that i have a relationship with Tao. Luhan, just keep his mouth shut and not telling to anybody that i and Tao is actually having a relationship. About Tao dead, he is confused too what is happening but he is not even want to asking what is happening. My relationship with Baekhyun was going really well. 

We always together even in the school. The student is jealous with Baekhyun because he just transfered to this school and he is already got a girlfriend. Well, the group leader, Suho is frustrate as well but he is actually has a girlfriend now. Ljoe, he is still there. Still the same class with me. But he didn't talking a lot and the time when he saw me, he was shocked and don't even dared to look at my faces or talking to me. I know why he is acting like that. But he changed a lot now. He is the top student in the school and i heard that he already left the Teen Top.

Soon, the bell ringing for the end of the school, yeah my first day of school for this year. The student is already left just me and Ljoe who is still in the classroom. The time when i want to get out from the class, i heard Ljoe call my name "Wait Hyurin!" he called me. I turned around and face him "Why Ljoe" i asked softly. His head was looking at the ground "I'm just..." he stopped. "I know that.. You know what is actually happen. I know that you can't even forgive me but you know, i'm regret because doing that stupid thing and i just want to say that.... I'm sorry" he said, still looking at the ground. "Hey Ljoe" I put my hand on his shoulder. "I already forgave you since a long time ago" i said while smiling. He look at me with his shocked face "Why? You know i make a big mistakes, please dont forgave me" "Why i must do that? Past is past Ljoe. Look at you now, you are changed. I'm proud of you" i said brightly and Ljoe nodded, still feeling a little bit guilty.

"Hey Ljoe, This is Ljoe that i'm missed since a long time ago" with that, he smiled and we hugged friendly. "Thank you Hyurin" he said happily. "Lets be a best friend again" I broke the hug and stretch out my hand. He quickly grabbed my hand and shook it happily.

 

-----------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------

 

Author note; *Well the hero here is Tao so that is why the ending is short and bored but hey i'm sorry because i make Tao died in this story. Well, that was my idea before i started writing this story. THANK YOU FOR READING! AND MY LOVELY SUBCRIBERS I LOVE YOU ALL ALSO I'M SORRY WITH MY BROKEN ENGLISH. THANK YOU AGAIN, GOODBYE! and please drop you comment and tell me what you think about this story. It was good or bad? :)

 

This story was written on November 2013 but was delayed because i'm so lazy to writing but hell yeah I finally finished them!

Start to writing - November 2013
End of writing it - 23 March 2014/02:40am - 
Start to post it on asianfanfics - 23 March 2014/ 12:00pm
The real ending - 20 April 2012/ 2:10am

 

HOPE WE MET AGAIN SOON. GOOD BYE!

Here TaoBaek for you<3 I actually ship TaoHun xD

 

Waiting for overdose :)

#Prayforsouthkorea #Prayformh370 #Prayforeverything #Prayforworld