21)

365

Hyurin pov:

The weeks later i go to the school, my last day of school. I need to take all my stuff and manage some things for my transfer. All the teacher ask me what is going on since they don't want to lose a smart student like me but i just gave a family reason about it. Earlier in the morning, i came to the school at the same time with Tao. I glanced at him before I got out from my car. He look better than the last time i saw him. I'm glad that he is okay now. This is maybe the last time i saw him, im going to missing him. He saw me and his face was in shock but then I just pretend that I didn't saw him. Yeah I really should do that for you, Im sorry Tao

"Are you really going to leave me?" Luhan faked the cried. I just chuckled seeing a childish side of him. He's just so cute. Because he is act to be manly all the time "I'm glad to know you Luhan. You're so nice to me" I said sincere. "Hey dont be like this. I know you like me. How can you leave me huh?" he winked and i blush. "Hell no" I slapped him lightly in his arm. "Ouch that's hurt!" he cried while rubbing his arm. I just laugh and shook my head. "So when will you going? To where? And why?" he asked. Now he back to the serious Luhan again. "I will go this night" I said. "And?" he asking while raising his eyebrow. Want me to answer more. I just shrugged and shook my head. Don't want to tell him. "Okay then. Don't forget me,  your handsome and manly crush here, okay?" he remind me. I just nodded and laughed with him. 'Nice to see you smiling again, at least' he thought. When the lunch time came, I go to the Han river with a bouquet of white rose.  I admit it, I kinda miss with the smell of it. A very nice smell. The smell that remind me of Tao. I sit there for awhile. A smile create at my face when the flashback at the last summer playing in my head. "I miss that moment" i mumble alone.

 

Tao pov;
I saw Hyurin earlier but now she's nowhere to be seen. 'Did she ate her lunch?' I thought to myself. Then i just realized 'why should i cared? Erg' i sighed. I admit it, I miss her and still has a feeling for her but she? She kept prevent herself from me. I was hoping she explain everything what is just happen, but no. She's not even make an effort to see me, to say any word, explain everything. This is just so unforgivable

"I didn't saw Hyurin for a very long time. I miss her" Suho sighed. The others look at him with disgusting face. "Like she is miss you too" Chanyeol snort. "Yes hyung. Just move on!" Sehun said. "Move on for what? I not saying that i will make she as my girlfriend. It's just a crush. Crush that we need to looking at her face everyday" Suho states with his bright smiled "Eww"Chanyeol and Sehun said in disguise. "Really? So i have a chance to tackle her then. Wahh i've waiting this time you know? The moment when you said that she is 'just a crush'." Kris beamed happily.Everybody giving him 'what the hell look' "What? I'm not tackle her because Suho said that she is his crssh. I thought he love her so i dont want to betrayed him" Kris said in defense. "Serious hyung?" Chanyeol asked in disbelief. "Me too!" Lay suddenly raised his hand. "I thought you're gay" Chen teased and with that all the gang is laughing, except me. Who is not interest with their topic. "Oh ya where is her 'so called best friend' too? He also nowhere to be seen" Chen asked.

Everybody is looking at Luhan, who is now eating without joining the conversation. All of them waiting Luhan to spoke up since Luhan may know anything because he's with the same class. Luhan raised his eyebrow and swallow the sandwich "Aish don't ask me. I dont know. The only thing i know is that Ljoe kid is not coming for school for a week. Already move out maybe?" Luhan stated and continue eating his sandwich. The others just nodded. Actually dont know why they're talking about that ing Ljoe. "Oh ya right!!!" Lay suddenly shout and clap his hand like he just remember something important, gain an attention and glare from other students at the cafeteria. Like always. Forgetful Lay.The others just bowed and rubbed back of their neck in shamed.

Yah! What again this time?" Kris asked angrily. "You know?" Lay paused while scanning the whole cafeteria. He asking the other to come closer because he want to whispering something. "What?" Kai asked boredly. "That Ljoe kid! He is actually Lee Byunghun! The one from teentop!" the other gasp. "Really? What he is doing here?" Suho asked worried. Who doesnt heard about the guy from teentop named Lee Byunghun. The ultimate famous silent killer. Everybody just know his name but not his face. "Who he want to kill this time?" Kai asked. Suddenly interest with the topics. "I heard he came here to searching the one who is kill the leader."Lay exclaimed. My eyes suddenly widen. 'Did he searching me?' I thought to myself. "Who?" Kris asked. "I dont know who but they say that it hard to his to searching that guy since someone is protecting that guy from him"Lay state. "That must be his guardian angel protected him~"Xiumin sang. The others look at him with 'are you serious bro?' look. "Protect me? Who is protect me?" i thinking for awhile since the other start to asked Lay how he know about that and joked about Lay is being gay because he's stalk about Ljoe.

 My eyes suddenly widen and my heartbeat became faster when that one thought playing in my head. 'Oh dont tell me!'. I suddenly stood up from my sit and walked away. "Where are you going?" the last thing i can heard since I was begin to ran. As fast as I can. "Hyurin" I whispers while searching her the whole school. I go to her classroom, she's not there. I searched at the library, school garden, office and the last place is rooftop. I catch my breath while scanning the rooftop. Hyurin is nowhere to be seen. She's not in the school. "Searching for your girlfriend?" someone tapped my shoulder from the back. I turned around and i saw Luhan is now is smirk to me. "You can't hide it from me. I know you and Hyurin are dating." Luhan chuckled while I gave him a confusing look.

"Hey I saw you guys 'lovey dovey' moments at the Han river and at the rooftop and are you forget that i'm sitting behind her in the class? I saw all the text you sent to her during the lesson" Luhan stated. "You know where she is right now?" i asked. Still having a hard time to talk because i'm still catching my breath. Luhan just shrugged it.  "I dont know where she is right now but the only thing i know that she want to leave. Leave korea. This night"Luhan nodded. My eyes widen "Where?!" i asked impatient. "Hm she dont want to tell me. Hey you better hurry. The last thing she say that she want to visit somewhere place that has a lot meaning to her. I guess you may know where it is"Luhan gave me a smile. "Han river...Thank you!" I hugged him and leave him who is in shock with my sudden action. Luhan shook his head and mumble alone 'i'm such a love angel. I should've proud to myself. ' he exclaimed and smiled brightly.