5)

365

Baekhyun pov;

As soon as i arrived at my apartment, i found that i was in hungry. I open the refrigerator and for my suprise, i found nothing. "Aish this Stupid Chanyeol. How dare you ate all my foods!" i sighed. Since i was so hungry, i decide to go to the nearer supermarket. I take on my jackets and wallet, then i list all the stuff that i should buy. "I'll mke sure that i'll put a lock at a refrigator after this" i thought. I decided to walk than using a car since the market is not so far


-supermarket
I took a trolly and put some stuff inside there. When i was at the fruits section, i saw someone fimiliar. I smiled and heading myself to her

Hyurin pov
I was searching for some fruit at the supermarket then someone spoke to me "Hey!" he greet me. I make a face, dont know who he is but he is quiet handsome. Oh wait that voice.. "Hey i was just walk you home about an hour ago and now you forgot me?" he said while giggling. "OMG so this is that boy? I swear he is so handsome omg!" i said in my heart. I nodded at him and look away. Pretending like i was busy pick the fruit. I was actually blushing.

"So you're alone?" he asked me. I nodded. "Lets shopping together then!" he suggest. I was about to refused but hey why must i refuse? I nodded again. "Yes! So what are you buying?" he asked while i hand to his my list. He scan my list and said "This is great. Our list is about to same. Your taste on food just like me!" he say happily. I nodded, smiling inside my heart. After we've done select all of our stuff, we go to the counter for pay our stuff.


Baekhyun pov
"Hey let me help you!" i suggest after realized that she is carried a lot of plastic bag. I took some of plastic bag at her hand and say "Lets go! I can walk you home." i said. She nodded. On our way to her house, i saw a rice cake stall. "Rice cake, Tao favourite" i said in my heart. *I think Tao really love ricecakes bcs i watch exost xD

Hyurin pov; 

I saw a ricecake stall, the placed that me and Tao always eat rice cake "Rice cake, Tao favorite" i said in my heart. "Hey that's look nice! Let's try it! that guy suggested while pointing at the ricke cake stall. I make a face to him to showed that im refused but then he said "Oh come on! I've said to you this before, i hate people reject me!" he said while grabbing my hand. I just followed him, oh and wait! He is holding my hand! We took a sit and take a order. After that, he tried the ricke cake "Wah! it was so delicious~" he beamed happily while show his tumbs up. Childish. I swear, this boy remind me of Tao a lot! Tao also like this when he ate the rice cake, eating in happily. "Come on, try some! It's was delicious" he say to me. I nodded and ate it."Yes it was so delicious!" i said, in my heart again. " it was delicious right?" he asked and i nodded.

 

Baekhyun pov:

Soon, we arrived at her house. I handed her plastic bag. She take it and went inside. When she about to close her door, i shout "Goodbye! Have a sweet dreamed! Oh hey btw, my name is Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!" i said happily. She noded and i just watched her went into her house and for my suprise, when she was about to close her door, i saw she is smiling.She is smiling to me. Wow, wow and wow! I can't believe she is smiling. This is my first time seeing her smiling and she look so beautiful. 

 

Hyurin pov;

"Goodnight! Have a sweet dream! Oh hey btw, my name is Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun." he shouted to me.I finally know his name. Byun Baekhyun. thank you for tonight. I smiled to him and closed the door.