2)

365

Baekhyun pov ;

 

We took a taxi to go home. I was mad, really mad. Can't believe that there nobody tell me about Tao. I stopped the taxi and Chanyeol was confused because we're not even arrived yet. I ask him to go home first and help me to carry my luggage to my room. I exited the taxi and just take a walk. I just need a time for calm down and rilex.

 

Astmophere at Han River so nice and peacefully. The air is not so that so cold or hot since right now is a summer. The cold wind make this place perfect. "Aish why nobody tell me that Tao is dead? Who is the hit him by the car. ! If I found that person, i'll make sure that he's die!" I mumbled to myself angrily until i suddenly bumped into someone "Aishh!! Can't you see...." I stopped talking when I saw the person is a pretty girl and she's carrying a bouquet of flower.

But her face is look sad and pale. She's look like she is just crying for all the time. That girl bowed to me and walk away. Not even show any reaction on her pretty face. "Eh?" I said. Confused with that girl action. I just watching her. She took a sit at the nearer bench and I saw that she's suddenly sighing. She placed the flower by her side and then she turned her head to a river and just watching a scenery. Her face look miserable like she's thinking a thousand of problem. I stared at her face. She has big eyes, long eyelashes, soft white skin and long brown wavy hair.

 

Then, I suddenly realise that im watching her for a long time while im standing at the weird spot even people watching me with weird face "Aih why I am starring at her. Pretty or not, this girl is weird. Look! Im doing a weird thing right now because of her. Heh!" I said and walked away, heading to home but still, I turned my head around to look at that girl again. She's mysterious and I feel like wanna know everything about her. Must have a sad story behind that face.

 

-Hyurin pov

 

"Tao-ah, Im here. Waiting for you like always. Aren't you promised me that we should met here everyday??"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Baekhyun pov;

 

I feel like want to jogging this evening since I don't have nothing to do. I was so lifeless. Chanyeol has already going out with his friend and here I am, alone. I still dont know this place well since i've moved to UK since i was 10 years old. This placed has changed a lot. I only know the convenience store and Han river since that placed is near to my apartment.

 

On my way there, I saw a flower shop. The flowers is so beautiful and it's attract me. Then, I saw a white rose, this remind me of Tao. 

 

--Flashback--

 

"Yah! You're like a girl. Why you love the flower?" Me and Tao playing at his mom garden when we're child. "This flower is so beautiful and have a nice smell. If I has a girlfriend, I want to give her this flower!" Tao said with a smile plastered on his face. "No way! Nobody want you! You're so ugly!" i said joking. "Yah! you're more ugly than me!" Tao said angrily and started to chasing me. We're running at the garden while his mother chuckling looking at us.

 

--end of flashback--

 

I was stopped at my track when i saw someone grab that rose. I looked at her face and i find that she's the girl i met yesterday. She paid the flower to that old lady, owner of the flower shop and starting to walk away. Without my realisation, i was following that girl. She's heading to Han river and sitting at the same place. She put the flower beside her and turn her head to watch the scenery of Han River. "Does she doing this thing everyday?" I asked to myself.

 

I take this chance to sit beside her. "Can i sit here?" I ask. She nodded slowly without looking at me. I starring at her, want to know her well. I want to start the conversation but i dont know how. Then i just give up.

 

This girl is so mystery. She's just watching the scenery without any reaction on her face. She's just like a died person right now. Just like a robot or a doll. I was just sitting there about an hour. I was playing with my phone while that girl is still starring at the scenary. The day became darker and i wonder until when she will staying sitting here.

 

I try to ask her, just want to spoke her. "Hey! Its already dark right now. Didn't a girl like you should go home now?" I asked her. Then she looked at her watch and nodded slowly. She suddenly wake up from her sit and walked away. "Hey wait!" I called her. She stopped on her track. "Are you just going to leaving your flower here?" I asked. Curious why did she leave her flower that she buy an hour ago. She  didn't turn her head to look at me but i saw she's nooded slowly and then she continue her walk.

           

           "This girl is seriously mystery!"