10)

365

-Hyurin pov
Its already 2week since i met Tao and fulfill his wishlist. Why must he asked me to be his girlfriends for 365 days? 7days is enough i guess. I really hope that time will flies so fast because i already tired now and hey its still has 351 days to go. Hell. He always ask me to accompany him to eating a breakfast, lunch and dinner since he says that he hate eating alone. Whatever. And every evening he asked me to accompany him walking at han river. So i guess that must be his favourite place. Sometimes he asked me to follow him walked around the mall to buying some fancy stuff. Oh wait? arent that school is going to start soon since the summer is going to end by anytime from now. "I really should've start to study from now" i said to myself and wake up from my bed.

Im not a nerd. I just really care about my education since im gonna take over my dad company. I really want to be a genius. Before my mom died, im not even care about education. Im just fooling around at the school and not even focused nor cared about my studied. But now, not again. I really want mom to see me succesfull from up there. I stopped fooling around and start focused to my study and of course, take over my dad company is not really my interest. I want to be a fashion designer. How's i hoped that my dad is in fashion bussiness. 

I was studying so hard and i didn't realized that right now is already 1am. I wonder where is my dad going. Then i heard a knock sound from my balcony window. I lazily wake up from my sit and go to my balcony to open the door. I know that is Tao. He kept doing that now. I wonder why he must climb to my house gate and then climbed to room just like a robber. Just ring the bell and of course i'll open the door for him. He said that he just dont want to waste his time to ring the bell and then wait for me to open the door. Aishh what a stupid excuse.

"Drop your house keys again?" i asked in tease. "Yes right! How did you know that?" he joked. "Seriously?" i asked. Pissed off. "Wow seriously? are you studying? at this time" he asked after saw my study table messed with textbook and note book. "Yeah school is gonna to start soon" i said and continue my study. "Such a nerd!" he mumble while laid his self at my bed. "No im not" i glared at him and continue my writting. "Whatever" he say while playing a game at his phone. " Oh ya nerdy, which school did you go?" he asked."SM high school" i lazily answer. "really? i go to that school to but i never saw you?" "Oh yeah? i never saw you too."

"Oh ya i maybe never saw you bcs you're a nerd." he teased "And maybe i never saw you too bcs you're not famous" i shot him back. "Yah!" he shouted in mad and stop playing his game then glaring at me. "Im so famous you know? I was in a very famous kingka group named Exo!" he said proudly."Oh really? Sorry i didn't noticed you. I only know Luhan because he's my classmates and he's clever and he's so handsome and rich and he's absolutely my ideal type!" i beamed while imagine Luhan pretty smiled that make my heart melt.

"Eww that nerd kid is your ideal type? he is so so soo not handsome and im more, more and more handsome than him and why are you cared about his money while you're already rich? geez!" he said. I can smell someone is jealous now. "Yeah he's my ideal type because he's nerd like me right? nerd + nerd is perfect combination. Dont you think it is?"i exclaimed "Perfect combination my . Nerd + nerd is weird and stupid combination ever!!!" he said in disgusting voice. "Yahh! can you shut up now? i really need to study right now so go to sleep and dont disturb me again" i said. He rolled he eyes and continue playing his phone.

After a couple of minutes, he stopped from playing his phone and started to comfortable himself at my bed to sleep. Then he asked me again "Hey Hyurin!" "What again?" "Are you really like Luhan?" he asked. Such a weird question. "Of course not you idiot" "then why did you say that he is your ideal type?" "im just kidding" "really? then what is your ideal type?" "hmm i dont know? i dont really think about this but i think i like a boy who is love everything about me and he can protect me" i said while imagine about my love life. "Oh. So i guess i should've started to love everything about you know and be your bodyguard" 

Oh wait what he's saying? i was in blank and i found that myself is blushing after hearing what he is just say. "Huh? what is your meant?" i asked him. He didnt reply. I look at him and find that he is already sleeping. "What is he's saying? Is he really meant that?" i thought to myself. "Oh ya maybe he's just sleepy" i shrugged it off and continue my studied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Today is the last day for summer break. I've prepared myself to go to school tomorrow. I already finished my homework, arranged my book in my bag and already iron my uniform. I should've done this thing a week ago but Tao kept disturbing me. He always ask me out and every evening i will accompany him walking at the han river. "Finally! Everything is done!" i claimed and smile. Im actually not even excited to go to the school tomorrow. I really enjoy my holiday and since i always waste my time with Tao. Even he's annoying and always ask me out anytime he want, but i actually enjoyed wasting time with him. I already comfortable with him. Sometimes i get boring when he is not around. Then i heard my phone ringing, i got a message from Tao

Tao : Hey nerd! you must already prepared your stuff for tomorrow right? So come here at Han river now! Im waiting for you

Me : Ok

Tao : Wow you're not even hesitate like you're always doing huh? tell me, you're missed me right? 

Me : Eww~ 

Tao : Aish hurry up! Run as faster as you can. I hate waiting

 

"Aish this guy! Seriously? Me running? No way! I dont want people to look at me like im weird or whatever." i sigh and quickly get out from my house. "Should i just drive?" i ask to myself when i saw at my car at the garage. I wonder why i am forget that my car is exist. "No. Its okay. Let's just make him waiting me" i evily smiled. I locked my gate and glanced at my house again. Pity. This big house is so lonely! There's no use buying this big house if you want let your kids stay alone. I wonder where's my dad is going. Its already 3weeks he is not come back home. I already call him for a thousand times but he's never answered.

"Should i call his secretary?" i thought to myself and quickly dialing his secretary number. "Hello Mrs Hyurin? Why are you calling me? is there anything i can help you?" his secrety ask. "Oh ya. Do you know where's my dad?" "Eh? he didn't tell you? He's at Jeju now for bussiness and he say that he want to stay there for a few weeks to calm his self. He say that he will comeback after he changed and stop himself from drink bcs he dont want you to saw he drunk again" "Wow really?!?" i asked in excited. People at the street looking at me weirdly. I just cant control myself. Cant believe that my dad is going to changed. "Yes. Btw, i guess that he's already change his number that's why you cant reach him. I'll tell him that you call and asked him to call you back" "Okay! Thankyou Mr Kim!" i beamed and hang out the call. 

Without my realization, i already reach at the han river. I saw Tao, he is looking at me angrily. "Hey sorry! Am i too late?" i asked while rubbed my back neck. "Yes! Toooooo laattteeee! Aren't i asked you to run huh?" "I cant run. Cant you see that im wearing a skirt right now?" "Who asked you to wearing a skirt?" "Aish!! Stop fighting. I already here now! Let's sit!" i grabbed his hand and took a sit at nearer bench. "Wahh its so fresh here! No wonder you're to obsesed with this place!" i tease. "No im not!" Tao said. Sound like he's still in mad.

"Then what? is this place full of memory with your girlfriend?" i asked jokingly. "Yes it is. And that girlfriend is you" i suddenly blushed. "Whatever!" i pretend like not even care what he just said. "Oh ya. Can i asked you something?" i asked. "What is it?" he furrowed his eyes brows and look at me. "Can you tell me what is actually happened on that night?" "Which night?" he asked pretend like he doesn't know what i meant. "Aish that night! When you're fighting then i saw you and yeah the first time we met?" "Oh. im sorry that we met on that way. We should've meet in a romantic way. Right?"he said, trying to chance the subject

"Aish can you just tell me what is exactly happen? i just curious you know? " "Haih!" he sighed. "That night, i  just sitting here to take a fresh air and that guy suddenly attack me. I dont know who he is and where he is came from. You know after he attacked, of course i attacked him back.Why must i just let him kick and punch me? Since i've learned wushu, that is natural to me if someone attack me, then i will attack him back" he take a deep breath and then continue "We fight for a while then he take out his knife. He want to... that.. a.. aishhh!" he sighed. "Its okay no need to continue" i say after i found that he dont want to talk about it.

"You know when he stabbing his self, i was afraid. I really afraid that he will die and im afraid that there's people is watching then they will exclaimed that im the one who is killing him. That's why i chased you and blackmail you. I dont want you to tell a police. Im so sorry for doing that. I was just... Huh..." he sighed again. "Its okay i understand!" i gave him a smile and patted his back. "But im glad that its happen bcs i've got a very pretty girlfriend like you!" he said and smile to me. I blushed again "Eww that sound so chessy!" i said in disgusting voice. "Oh ya then i wonder, where is that boy because his body just going missing from this place. I also didnt hear any news about 'someone killed at han river' I thought that you throw him at the river but that night you're with me." "About that im wonder too. Maybe he became a ghost or zombie?" "Yahh what is that? That things is not exist you know?" "Who know? Hmm" "Aish whatever! Hey btw, have you prepared for school tomorrow? Have you.finish your homework?" "Nah i dont even care about that plus im not a nerd student who is in top class!" he teased. "Yahhhh!! Im not a nerd!!!!!!!!" 

 

Author: Kyaaaa! Why im squeling at this chapter kekekeke even im writing this story but i cant stop myself to smiling hihihihi. Long chapter right yeahh so enough for tonigh. Goodnight and thanks for reading :)