4)

365

Hyurin pov;

Today, like always I go to the flower shop to buy a white rose then I headed myself to go to Han river, the place of thousand memory with Tao. I take a sit and place my flower to my side. But this time, not like this before, i dont know why. I feel like i'm waiting someone. Not waiting for Tao but someone. That annoying guy? I guess. Since past 4 days, that guy always accompany me here. First i thought he was annoying but he is not. He is different. He remind me of Tao, the way he talk and the smell of his perfume. He also trying his best to talk to me. Of course nobody dare to talk to me. I has no emotion at all.

Before, there is some guy trying to talk to me. "Hey pretty! Are you alone? want me to accompany you?" they said but then they leave. Gave up because i dont want to gave them the respond. But this guy is different. After i bumped to him 5 days ago, he kept following me here. He comes to me and ask for sit. Just sit idiot, you dont need a permission at all. This bench is not mine. He then accompany me and talking to me even nodding is just the respond that i could give.

No i'm not mute, but i really feel like don't want to talk. Yesterday, he buy me a coffee, good this guy know that i'm thirsty. But today, he is not come. Curious. I dont know why i feel lonely. I dont know why i'm waiting for him. Maybe he's just like the others boy. I was about to leave because it's already dark, but i stopped when i saw from the corner of eyes, i saw a familiar guy is running toward me. He take a sit beside me but this time, he not ask for a permission, great he can read people mind

"Hey still didnt leave yet?" he ask. I nodded. Smiling formed inside my heart after i know that this guy is coming today. Wait! is he running because of me? "Sorry i'm late. You must waiting for me right?" he joked while giggling. Am i right? He can read people mind. I'm not going to gave a respond for this question. "Hey it's late now, i think you should go home" he say. Just want to be concerned about me. I nodded and stood up "Hey! Can I walk you to home? Like you can see it's dark now and it must be dangerous for a girl like you walking alone." 

I dont know why but i was suddenly nodding. I can see from the corner of my eyes that he is smiling. But it's true, it's was already dark now. I should have already go home about an hour ago but here I am, I don't know why i'm waiting for him. I still dont know this guy full face but i can recognise him from his voice and his sweet scent. I swear, he remind me of Tao. I'm not even dare to look at his face. I was just looking at the ground while walking.

Soon we arrived at my house. I bowed to him and walk in. Want to say thank you or maybe invited him to has a dinner together, but i feel like i already forget how to talk. When i was about to close my house gate, he waved at me and "Bye" he said. Still, didn't saw his face because it was so dark right now . I nodded and turned around to get into my house, i don't know why but i was smiling. Its been a long time since my last smile.

-Baekhyun pov

Yes! This girl agreed after I ask her to walk to her home. Now i can know where is she lived. I kept staring at her while we are walking, she is just kept looking on the road. I smiled. Even it was a silence walk, but i feel so happy. Soon, we arrived. She bowed to me and walk in to her house. I was so amazed with her house. It was super big! She must come from a very rich family. "Bye!" i said. She nodded and get into her house. 
Yes!!! I finally make a move. This is great. I dont know why but i just feel so happy.

I was about to head to my apartment when suddenly my phone ringing "Hello?" "Bro its me , Chanyeol. Where are you? If you're free, come join us here at Rachel's club. We are partying right now." Chanyeol said. I can hear a loud music,people chatting and laughing also screaming, come from Chanyeol place. Its sound wild. "No i'm not free. I have something to do tonight. Just say Hi to others okay? Bye!" I ended the call. I was just has no mood to join them clubbing. Hence, i don't like clubbing.

 

Author note; im not editing this chapter because i was in hurry. Im sorry if there was a lot of mistakes