7)

365

Another long chapter because I combined some short chapter since all the total chapter right now is 80+ >.<

Hyurin pov;

I met Baekhyun again today. I was shocked because saw him there and i suddenly let out my shock voice. Ops okay i will started talking from now. I smilled at him because he is the one who make me smile and talking again. Then i suddenly realize that i have something to do. I say goodbye to him and he suddenly asked my name. Yes he is must wondering what is my name. "My nane is Hyurin. Park Hyurin!" i say and runaway.

I go to the flower shop and buy a white rose. That old lady seems suprised because seeing me buy a flower to early. "Eh? why today is so early?" she asked me. "Oh i want to visit my boyfriend memorial place" i said. "Oh! Um same like the boy who is accompany you everyday at the Han river. He come to buy a white rose and he say that he want to visit his friend at the memorial place" she said. I raised my eyebrow, wonder how she know about him. Did she stalked me or what? "Oh i see" i said. When i was about to exited the shop, she say to me "Be nice to him. I know that he like you" she said. "Oh?" i asked in shock. She is just smilling. I bowed to her and exited the shop.

"What did she meant? he like me? really? how does she know?" i asked to myself a thousand of a question yet i cant even answered any single of them. Soon i arrived at Tao place, i put the flower at his side. I stared at his picture without realise that my tears is already dropping. "Tao-ah, it's me your pretty girlfriend. I missed you. I still cant believe that you're gone, leaving me alone here. Im the one who is should die" i said crying. Im crying so hard. I suddenly remember our first meeting. 
 

--Flashback--
I was studying at my room and i suddenly stop when i heard my dad calling my name. "Hyurin! Hyurin-ah!"my dad shouted. He must in drunk again. I go to downstair to find my dad sitting at the kitchen while holding an empty bottle of soju. There is another more of empty bottle at the table. I wonder how many of alcohol has my father drink "Yah Hyurin! Go buy a soju for me again" my dad asked. "Dad! its enough! you're drunk now!" i said. "What did you just say? Yah! How dare you to talk to me like that!" my dad shouted in anger. "Go buy me a Soju now!" he shouted while slammed the table. "Aish dad! please stop!" i said while crying.

I was actually afraid when seeing my dad like this. I afraid seeing him in anger. "What?! You asked me for stop? Yah you know who are you talking with right now? Im you dad! How dare you not listening to me? I asked you to go buy a soju, right now!" he shouted while throw an empty bottle to me. The bottle hitting at my head but luckily its not to bad. My forehead is bleeding just a little bit. "Go now!!!" he shout. Not even care or feel guilty toward me. I quickly go to the convenience store like he asked to. Im afraid if he throw more bottle to me.

My dad started to being like this since my mom is died. Everyday he will drink and become drunk. He loved my mom so much until he cant accepted that mom is already gone.

I buy some soju and a plaster. After i paid, i placed the plaster at my forehead. "Your father drunk again?" that cashier ask. She is actually my classmates who is work for part time. She know everything about my family condition. "Um yeah" i said while smilling a little to her. She hold my shoulder and squeeze it "Be strong okay? Oh yeah, be careful! Its late now!" she said. I nodded. "Thanks yeah" i said and exited from the store. I glanced at my watched, yes its too late now. Its already 1am. Luckily the store is not far away from my house.

I actually not too afraid because im used to it. My dad will ask me to go to the convenience store everytime he want even in the midnight and since i know how to fighting well. I take a taekwando class since i was 5. The road was so lonely. There is only some guys who is passed by from that area. "Yah! Look at that girl! Lets try her!" one of a guy asked his friend evily. "Yah dont you tried to disturb her. You dont know who she is? She can kill you in just one second you know?" one other guy said. I smirk. At least, they're know who i am and afraid to me. I then took a Han river way to reach my home faster. I saw two guy was fighting but i just ignored them. I just want to get home now. Then i heard one of a guy scream "arghh!!!" i look at that way. I was stopped at my track when i saw another guy is pull out his knife from that screaming guy body.

I was so shocked until i dropped my plastic bag. That boy heard a sound of bottle drop and he look at my way. "Who the hell is that!?" he shouted at me. I was so afraid. I pick my plastic bag and quickly run away. "Yah! Dont run away!" he shouted and started to chase me. And for my unlucky, he running to fast and he suddenly grab my hand. "I told you dont run" he said in scary voice. "Let me go!" i tell him while shoved his hand. My voice was shaky because im afraid. He then back hugged me. Tighter untill i cant even move and breath. "Let go of me!" i said. Trying to escape from his hug but he hug me tighter. "Who tell you that you can escaped when you saw what am i doing?" he said whispearing. I can feel his breath at my neck.

"I swear. Im not going to tell anyone about what i saw. Please let go of me!" i say. Now im crying. Im afraid to the death. "You think im stupid? You think i will believe you easily huh?" "Please! Im promised im not going to tell anyone about these. I really meant it. Please let me go!" i begged at him. Even i know how to fight, but i just cant fight this boy. His strenght is just so..wow. He must learning martial art as well.

"I will do anything what you want. Just please, let go of me. Im begging you" i said while crying. I can heard he sighed "Are you sure that you will give anything what i want?" he asked while released a hug and turn my body to him. I dont even dare to look at his face "Yes im promised!" i said. "Okay! From now, i want you to doing whatever i want. Arasso?" he asked. I nodded.

"Okay" i said. "and i want... I want you to.. To be my girlfriend for 365 day" he said.

I look at him confusing. Why must be his girlfriend? What kind of wishlist is this. "Can or not?" he asked. Using that scary voice again. "A.. Ahh yeah" i said while nodding. "Okay great! If i got to know that you tell to anyone else about this, i'll make sure that you will die, ara?" "ye..yeah" i said. "Lets go i sent you home. I want to make sure that you go to your house and not a police station." he said and i nodded. I walked to my home and he followed me. He look at my plastic bag and ask me "Are you going to drink all of it?" he asked me. "Huh?" i asked confusingly. Then i saw that he look at my plastic bag "Oh err this is for my dad" i said. "I see. Your scar at you forehead must coming from your drunk dad right?" he asked. "Er yeah"i nodded.

"Haih why must you concerned about this Mr Killer?" i asked to myself. If i asked him about that for real, he already has killed me just now. "So, we are here. This is my house" i said. He nodded. "Wait! Gave me your phone number! Make sure that you will pick up right after i call you arasso?" "Ahh hah ye" i handed him my phone number and quickly went inside. "Remember our promised!" he shouted. I nodded and closed the door."Huhh!" i sighed in relief. Nobody will understand what i feel when i was with the killer. And the most worst thing right now is, he was my boyfriend.

When i was inside the house, i found my dad is already sleeping at the sofa. I put the soju at the kitchen and went upstairs. Im lucky because my dad is already sleeping while waiting for me. If he still awake, he will ask a thousand of question why i am late and he probaly will kill me now. I went to my room and laid at my bed. "Aish stupid! Why must all this bad thing happen to me? STUPID!!!" i shouted to release my stressed. "Enough with my stupid dad, and now another thing is i was involved into stupid killer life ahhh!!" i screamed. "What stupid killer?" i stopped when i heared a voice. "What are you doing here?" i asked in shock after finding that the killer was in my room.

"What's with stupid killer?" he asked me again. "Yah! What are you doing at my room? Get out now!" i asked. "Oh you're brave now. Didnt you remember your promise? You will let me do anything what i want?" he asked. "err yeah. So what do you want?" "I want to sleep here. I has no place to go" he said calmly. "What? You cant do that!" i said. I was so in shock. First he want to me be his girlfriend and now sleep at my room. "You want to say that i cant sleep here?" he asked in that scary voice again. "Err but.. O..o...okay" i said. He smirked and quickly lying at my bed. I sighed. Aish this stupid killer. Where should i sleep now. "You can sleep beside me since your bed is bigger. And my name is not 'stupid killer'. My name is Tao." he said. I nodded in shocked. How can he.. Wait, is he reading my mind or what? 

Since i was sleepy and tired and dont want to be killed, i just nodded and sleep beside him. And next morning when i woke up, he is already gone. When i was already got a shower, i got a text from him 
"Good morning angel! I want to meet you at 12pm today at the place we met last night. Make sure you came at the right time. I hate waiting -Tao" "Haih" i sighed. My life gonna be a disaster. Nice to meet you, Tao.

 

Author note: Im done! I dont know i should continue posting again tonight or not but thankyou for reading <3