6)

365

*Long chapter. Here we go :)

Baekhyun pov ;

It's already one weeks since i know that girl. Everyday i will accompany her to watching the scenery at Han river.I dont know the reason why she is came here everyday but maybe this place remind her about her dead boyfriend. She is still not talking and i don't even know her name. But at least her face is more calm and peaceful now. Not like this before, her face look so pale and her eyes is swollen.


I always tell her a story. Just about my life at UK and some experience. She now will look at my faces when i was talking and she will smiling when i tell a silly joke. I dont know why but i feel so happy seeing she is improving and i'm glad that im the one who is making her smile. And i promised to myself that i will protect her and dont want to let her go. I want her to like me back, like i'm liking her right now. Her pretty face, always appear at my dream and i'm glad that i got a very sweet dream every night.

"Bro! since you are comeback, you are always disappear at the evening. Where are you go actually?" ask Chanyeol curiously. Yes he should be curious to me since i'm missing every afternoon. "Just going to jogging and exercise" i simply answer. Lie. Everyday i will impatient waiting for the evening. I want to met her. Like she is calling me to come to her. "Oh ya bro! I already know where is Tao grave. Here!" he handed me a paper. I take it and look at the memorial address. Yes i don't know where is Tao memorial place, that why i didn't visit him yet. I ask for Chanyeol to find his place since Tao family move to abroad after Tao dead. They just want to forget everything.

Even all of his friends dont know where is that place since they not even know that Tao is dead. All of them know after their class teacher announce to them. Of course they are shocked. Knowing their bestfriend is suddenly die. They want to visit him but they dont know where he is. They wanna ask for his parent but its late, his parent is already leave a Korea. "I will go now" I said at Chanyeol. "I want to follow you but i have some of works to do. Sorry" Chanyeol said. "It's okay" i said. "What kind of work you have? Clubbing?" I said in my heart. Really hope that Chanyeol will heard me.


 

I go inside my car to drove to Tao place but i forgot to buy a flower. The only flower shop i know is near to Han river. I drove my car to go to the flower shop. "Hello young boy! You're back. Want to buy a flower?" that old lady ask me. "Oh yeah. I want a bouquet of white rose please?" i ask. "Oh okay. Oh um for who? For that girl?" she asked. That girl? Of course she meant about that mysterious girl. Oh wait i still dont know her name. "Oh no. This is for my friend. I want to visit his memorial place today" "Oh i see. Here" she handed me a flower after she packed them. "Thank you" i said and pay for that flower. I was about to enter to my car when that old lady stop me. "Hey kid! seems like you're doing a good job to open her heart again. Please dont leave and broke her heart, understand?" That old lady warned me. I nodded and gave her a smile and drove away.

I drove my car, passing to the han river when i suddenly saw that girl is there. Wait what is she is doing there. Its still early. I parked my car and greet her "Hey!" i spoke her and sit beside her. She glance at me and shock "Oh?!" she said. "What are you doing here. It was still early right? Oh wait! Didn't i just heard your voice?" i asked her after realizing her suprised voice this before. She look at me and smiling. Oh that smile, its makes my heart melt

"Oh maybe?" she said and giggling. "Ohh wow! I dont know that you can talking" i joked. "Yes i was in suprised too because i'm talking right now" she said with her sweet voice which make my heart race in speed. "I see.. Oh so you now can answer my question right? You dont need to nodded again right?" i ask. Happy because i know that she is can talking now. "Err maybe?" she said and laugh. I laugh too then she stopped because she is realising something. "What wrong? You lose your voice again?" i asked. Half joked and half serious. Wonder if it truly happen. "Ani. Its just i forget i was actually must doing something" she said and stood up. "I'm sorry, i have something to do. I need to go now. Bye, see you later" she run away.

"Hey wait!! Let me know what is your name?" i shouted. "She turned her head, half jogging "My name is Hyurin. Park Hyurin!" she shouted and continue running. "Park Hyurin, nice name" i said. "Eh wait, like i have heard this name before. Oh no it can't be...

-----Flashback-----

6 month ago when Tao is still alive, he visit me at the UK. We chatted random things at the cafe "So how are you doing now? Still being a playboy?" i asked Tao. "Hell no. Im never be a playboy" Tao sad angrily. "Woah why are you angry man? is it because.. you have find a real girlfriend huh?" i said. Knowing Tao action. "Yeah i guess so" he said shyly. "Da hell you are blushing right now huh?" i hit him while laughing. She must love that girl so much, that is why. I never see his like this.before. Im glad he is changed and found a right girl. Who know this kid is actually is not even has a first love. He is to carefull to pick a girl. "So? Who is that unlucky girl who has to be your first love?" i said jokingly. "Yah!" he smacked my hand. Its hurt a lot. Yeah since this kid good in martial arts

"Um, her name is Hyurin. Park Hyurin." "Park Hyurin. Nice name" i said. "So? tell me more about her?" i asked. "Aish! just come to Korea and i will introduce you to her!" he said happily. "Aigoo this kid! You have growing a lot!" i patted his hair. Treat him like a little kid. "Yah!" he smacked my hand again. At the same place. "Yah you ! its hurt you know?" i said while show him my hand which is turn to red because of his hit. "Haha sorry" he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh well, i still remember about you say that you will give your girlfriend a white rose right? Have you give it to her?" i asked when suddenly remember his dream want to give his girlfriend his favourite flower. "Wah can't believe you still remember that!" he clapped his hand, amazed with my memory. "Er actually, i didn't confess to her yet" he said. "Eh?" i asked in shocked. Thought that they are already together. "Er its a long story. I will tell you later but hyung I promised, after i go back to Korea, i will confess to her and give her a white rose everyday. I promised" he said. "Oh its good then. Better you faster before someone took her from you" i said. "Yeah i know" he nodded and smiled.
-end of flashback


"This is not Park Hyurin you meant right Tao?" i asked to myself. "Yeah there is more girl named Park Hyurin out there" i nodded and went to my car to continue my destiny.

 

Author note; Yihiiuuuu im so happy because there is subcribers for this story. I thought that nobody gonna to read this story. THANKYOU!!!