14)

365

Hyurin pov;

It's already 4 month since i met Tao. We're still doing our activities, walking at han river every evening and having a dinner together.I dont know since when i start to having a butterflies in my stomach everytime i see him. And i don't know why when he's not around, i feel bored and feel like something is incomplete. Yes i admit it i already likes Tao but i don't know if he like me back. Yeah, because our relationship is just a fake. I'm doing my homework but was interrupted because i heard my phone is ringing. I grabbed my phone happily since i know it must be Tao. Before, i feel so annoyed because Tao will call me everytime he want even when i was sleeping but now i feel different.

"Hey baby" tao sweet voice make me smiling like an idiot. I dont know if he's saying those word sincere or not but i don't care, im still melting "Oh hey" i simply answered."let's go drink some coffee!" he suggest. What a great idea? I loved too as long i can see your face"At this time?" i pretend to sound irritated, not showing that i'm obsessed to meet him. "Yeah let's go!" "But it's already 11pm Tao" "Ahh why with 11pm? Aish aren't you loved to see me again?"yes of course "Eww excuse me?" i trying to sound disgust with his word. "Yah let's go! I already at infront of your house!" "Okay wait a minute" "See? I know you want to met me again"Tao teased. "Hell no! Im just thinking take the coffee is not a bad idea since i need to wake up to finish my homework and study" "I thought that you already finish your homework? Hello you're studying 24 hours a day Hyurin" "Not. It because you always disturb my time" i said then hang up the phone because i already reach in front the gate.

"You're so cruel to me" Tao complain to me as soon i step inside his car. "it because you're so annoying" "Oh really? If i stop annoyed you, will you being nice to me?" he asked "maybe?" i simply answered. "So hmm maybe i should stop disturbing your time?" oh no Tao that's not what i mean. "Yeah i'm glad to hear that" urg why I am so ego? "yeah after this you will finish your homework faster and sleep early" i nodded but i actually felt sad "Im not going to disturb you at school again, i'll stop calling you to go to the rooftop just bcs i wanna see your face, i'll stop drop at your house after the school just because i wanna be with you, i'll stop asked you to dinner just because i hate eating alone and i'll stop ask you to out late night just because i miss you" i nodded sadly. "but can we met at the afternoon to having a walk at the han river?" ugh at least Tao, even just see your face once a day than not even seeing your face again "Yeah. About that i don't mind because i love walking at the han river" i replied. "or you actually loved to walked with me?" Tao teased. "No" I rolled my eyes.

Yes Tao of course. U always make me feel comfortable, you're the one who will accompany me when im alone, you're always by my side. Emm what should i do? I dont want to met him just once a day. Oh ya!! "Em Tao?" "Yeah?" "after this, can i call you when i felt like want to have a walked at the midnight, or shopping with you or maybe accompany me at home?" "Yeah of course my princess! I'll always loves to be with you. I don't mind at all as long as i can see your face"he said make me blush.Tao you should not gave me a sweet word if you didn't meant it. "really? Thanks" i smiled at him. "Yeah i know you cant live without me right?" he teased. Yes tao, i cant live without you. "it's not that, i just lonely" i said honestly."i know" he tease. "That why you always need me by your side" he wink at me and i blushed. Oh sweet talk again. 

 

Tao pov;
Ergh what i'm just saying? Not going to disturbing her again? Regret to saying it but it's good for her since she can finish her homework faster and sleep early. I hate it when i'm the the reason why she sleep late every night. I really should stop disturbing her. Yeah im going to miss her but at least we're going to met every evening. Yeah i like her since the first time. But i dont think she like me back since she is seeing me as a annoying person.I always say sweet words to her but she always 'ewww' it every time i said that word. Maybe she thought that im kidding but im really meant it. Im not even bored seeing her face everyday. She's the only girl can make me feel comfortable and i can be my ownself. But of course she's not going to think the same thing since our relationship is just fake. Fake for her but not for me. I really want to make this relationship to be real when i'm ready. I'm going to make her falling in love for me first. Reason? Because i hate being rejected, especially got a rejected by someone i love. Yeah, love