15)

365

Hyurin pov;

Okay class! You got a new student from america" Mrs Kim announce as soon she get in to the class. My classmates start to cheer since this student is from america and they start to ask is it boy or girl. "you can come in now" Mrs Kim asking to the student who is standing outside the class. Everyone look at the door. Soon, the student enter the class. He's  boy and girls in my class started to fangirling over him.​ I still can't see his face clearly but when he turned "Ljoe!" i suddenly shout in shock and stand up from my sit.Everybody in the class look at me including Ljoe and he was in shock too "Oh Hyurin-ah!" he said in cheerfully while waving at me. "Look like you two is already know each other" Mrs Kim exclaimed. "Since you  two already know to each other, Ljoe you can sit beside Hyurin." Mrs Kim said "Hana can you?" she asked. "Ye..yeah of course" Hana wake up from her sit and change her sit at the back. I look at Hana and give apology look to her and she's just smiling saying she's okay. "Before you sitting, can you introduced yourself first?" Mrs Kim ask Ljoe. "Yeah sure! Hello my name is Ljoe and i'm new transfer student from america. I hope you guys can treat me well"

Tao pov;
"Woo Suho hyung look at there! Your crush is walking with another boy" Kai said in shock while pointing at somewhere. All of us look at the direction he's pointing and we shocked as well. Oh no Hyurin "Oh no who is that?" Suho ask in panic "I never saw him before" kris said while examine the guy who is walking beside Hyurin. "boyfriend?"Sehun asked. Hell no i'm her boyfriend! "Handsome"Yixing said. All of us look at him while raising our eyebrows. Seriously bro? "He's our new classmates from america" Luhan finally spoke. "He's maybe her childhood friend since they look like already know each other for a long time" "Ohhh" all of them sigh in relief.

Hyurin pov;
I'm sitting at the cafeteria alone while waiting Ljoe buy a coffee for me. He want to treated me today since we're not met each other for a very long time. Then i heard my phone ringing, showing a new text message from Tao. "Who the ing hell is that?" Tao ask. I glanced at to his table and he's staring at me with angry face. "Jealous?" i .

"ing jealous" he replied.

I glanced at him again and smirk "Heh he's just my childhood friend"i replied.  

In just a second he reply back "Just a childhood friend?"

"Yeah just a childhood friend"

"Okay" he replied and i smile to him.

"Uh who are you looking at?" Ljoe ask me after take a sit in front m He handed me my coffee while looking at the same direction i'm looked. "Ohh your crush?" he asked. No. Boyfriend. "No it's not that" I denied and he smirk. "So? What is the reason you're coming here?" i asked."Huh?" he asked in confusing. "I know you bro. You come here for doing something. Dont tell me that you come here to study" i teased. He suddenly laugh "You know me well" I nodded. "Hm i come here because of teentop". Teentop, all of them are my childhood friend. We go to the kindergarten together, playing together, also learn taekwando together. But I don't know that they end up being a gangster. Using all of the skill they learn to fighting and to show that they're strong. I'm not friend with them after that. I'm glad that Ljoe move to US, so he is not part of them anymore. "What's up with them?" i asked.

"The leader is died" ljoe said, half whispering. "What? You mean C.A.P is dead? I asked in shock.​"Yeah" "I'm sorry for that. But how?" I ask. Just wonder. "He got killed. Last Summer. At the Han River. In the midnight" my eyes widened. Oh no. Dont tell me "And i got the information that the one who is killing him was study in this school" Ljoe continue. "uug..err.. Ss..so what are you going to do?" i asking in panic because i know who is the person he is talking about right now "KILL HIM"

 

I can't even concentrated on my next lesson because Ljoe words always replaying in my head 'Kill him' yeah I know how insane Ljoe can be when he's angry. If he know that person is Tao, he'll kill Tao right away without no doubt. No Ljoe. No. Friend or Tao, i'll chose Tao. I'll protect him not matter what's going to be happen. "Hello Park Hyurin? Are you listening?" Mrs Jung stop me from my thought. "Err..yeah?" i'm trying to catch up. Now everybody in the class is looking at me, even Ljoe is raising his eyebrow to me "This is first time you lost your concentration in my class. Is there anything bothering you?" she ask. "No..it's just..aaa.. I just wondering, why number 6 the answer is A instead of C?"i lied. "Ohh yaa. Im glad that you're actually listening."she smiled. "Alright let's continue the lesson"

Author note: GOODNIGHT :) btw, Happy 7th anniversary KARA. I love them so much hehehh