16)

365

Hyurin pov;

"Hyurin-ahhh!" Tao greet me then he hugged me when i arrived at Han river. I was in shock when he hug me then i smile happily "I miss you so much" he mumble. Oh tao, you should stop make me melting. The moment when he start to pull back, i change my face to wtf look. "Aish do not make that face Yurin. I know you loved it when i hug you" Tao teased. "No" i simply answer. "Even your cheek is blushing now" he teased again.

"No i'm not" I look away avoid his gaze. "Let's walk" he grabbed my hand and we start to walking. "So? Tell me more about that guy" he asked. "which guy?" i ask in confusingly. "Aishh that childhood friend" "Oh. Like i said, just a childhood friend"i answer. Then he look at me while raising his eyebrow, i know he want me to tell more detail about him. "His name is Ljoe" I continued "He's my bestfriends, we used to play together, go to the kindergarten together and all but when he's 10 years old he moved to US. That's all" i said. "Have you has any feeling toward him?"he asked again "No. Never. Just friend" i answer. My feeling is for you, Tao. "Oh im glad to hear it" Tao sigh in relief.

"Oh ya i have something to say" "Huh what is it?" "Em im going to visit my friend at UK tomorrow" "oh. So?" "No i'm just want to telling you. I'm afraid that you can't live without me" he joked. Yes, i can't "How long?" i asked. "Just for two day" he rub back of his neck. "Just for two day? You're telling me like you're going for 2 years"

"Yeah it's because just for 2 day, i don't think i can live without you"he said. Oh no sweet word again. You really should stop make me melting with your word. I just round my eyes and look away. "Who is your friend?" i asked. "Why?" he ask me back. "Because i don't know you have a friend"i joked. "Hey! I have many friend okay? Exo is my friend" "i'm just kidding" i giggling. "Emm about that UK friend,  he's korean and he moved to UK at 12 years old" "Oh he's a boy? Your gay?" i joked again. "Yahh"he shoot me a glared. "Continue please?" i asked. I dont know why i'm interest in this. Oh yeah, because he never care about his Exo friend and now he got to UK just to visit his friend. Maybe that guy is his important friend. "His name is Baekhyun. Byun baekhyun" he continued "He's my childhood friend and the only friend that understand me. Oh and he's also part of exo" i nodded. Now i understand, he's his childhood friend and his name is baekhyun. Ok

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two day without Tao is finally passed. I admit it, i miss tao. I miss seeing his face, hear his voice, his laugh and his tease. The time when i'm blushing after he's saying a sweet words to me, i miss all of that. Yesterday I hang out with my girls. They're so happy seeing i'm finally wanna join them hang out. We shopping all days and night long and i'm ing tired. But as long we're happy, they're no words 'tired' for me. My phone is suddenly ringing when I'm studied like usual. I nervously look at the caller ID, hope it was Tao.

Yes, it's Tao! "Hello" i happily answer. "Wow why is your voice is so hyper? Are you happy i'm calling you? Are you miss me?" he teased. "No" i lied. "Hey i'm about to ask you to walked at the han river. If you want? yea because Its kinda late now" "yeah why not? I already finish my hw an hour ago so i'm bored right now" I lied. "Great! Let's meet! I'll wait you" "Okay okay" i hung out the call and quickly grabbed my coat and exit the house quickly. I don't know why i'm running right now. First time i'm running to go to the han river. Just because i wanna see Tao again. Yes tonight, i will just admit at him what i'm feeling. Yes, i'll tell him

Tao pov;
I finally can met Hyurin. This past 2 days, is just like a hell for me. I admit it, I miss her so much and tonight, i'm going to confess to her. 2 days at UK, Baekhyun giving me an advice for relationship. He asking me to be confident and just telling her what I'm feeling without cared about being rejected.

"Tao-ah" Hyurin call me while waving her hand to me. She walked toward me and i feel so nervous. "Okay let's do this" I murmur to myself while taking a deep breath. "Hey Hyu.." my eyes suddenly rounded in shock because of the sudden action. Hyurin is hugging me and said "Tao-ah I missed you!". I still stand like a statue. Can't believe what just I hear. "Yurin-ah? Are you okay?" i asked. Still in her embrace. "No. Because I miss you so much" she deepen the hug. My heartbeat beating like a crazy right now after hearing what she is just said "What wrong with you? You never act like this to me" i asked. Still in confused. She release the hug then she looked at me and smile "Its because i just realize, that i like you Tao"she confess "huh?" i ask in shock. "Oh no. Not. I dont like you" she suddenly denied while crossed x her hand. "Ha?" i raise my brow. "You dont like me?" i asked confusing. Aren't she just say that she like me? "Yes" she replied. My heart broke into the pieces. "i don't like you" she continued "but i love you" she confessed "What?" I ask in shock. "Really?" still didnt believe it. She nodded shyly while looking at floor. I chuckled seeing her like that.

"Hey Hyurin" I calling her. "Yeah?" she asked. Still look at the floor. "look at me" i request. She slowly lift her head and look at me. I can see how blushing she was. Aren't this girl just confess to me bravely and now why is she blushing and embarrassed like a crazy. Really hard to understand a girl like her. "w..why?" she asked. I smirk at her and leaned closer to her" that should be my line" I whispers.

Hyurin pov;
oh my gosh what I'm just doing? Am i just confessed to him? I stared at the floor in the embarrassment. What i can see from tao last reaction is, he is in shock. Ugh what i just did? What if he didnt like me? Oh no "Hey Hyurin" he called me. "yeah?" i answered nervously. My eyes still glued at the floor. "look at me" he asked. I take a deep breath and look at him. Now his face is already calm. He's still silent while staring at me. I really can't read his expression. "W.. Why" i asked, stuttering. What he is going to say about this? Is he going to reject me? Then he leaned closer to me and smirk. My heart now pounded like a crazy because the gap between our face is so close and what's with that smirk? "its actually my line" he whispers. Now i'm in blank "huh..huh what" my word was cut by his lips. My eyes rounded and now i'm fully blank.

I can feel the smile at the Tao lips. He then pull the kiss and rest his forehead at my forehead meanwhile he is staring at my eyes. "I love you, Hyurin-ah" he confessed sincerely while smiling at me. "I love you too" I said and smiled. Now he lowered his head and start to kissing me again. I close my eyes and kiss him back. My stomach was now full with butterflies. Tao slowly brought his hand to my waist and encircled it to deepen the kiss. A minutes later we broke the kiss because lack of oxygen and hugging each other. Enjoying the night that we will never forget.

 

Author note; Kyahhhhhhh im squealing while writing this chapter~~ hiihihihihhiiii <3 THANK YOU FOR READING AND THANK SO MUCH FOR SUBCRIBES MY STORY. I LOVE YOU <3