24)

365

-------------------END OF FLASHBACK------------------

 

Baekhyun pov;

I already at Tao place but i stopped when i saw someone is crying at his grave. I walked closer to look at her then i stopped. I Shocked. Is that Hyurin? No, don't tell me it true
"Today is 365 days and as you promised me '365 days and it's was over. Move on and forget all of this thing like we never met like before this' yes tao, its over. I'll move on like what you want me to do." i heard she say then she continue. "But there's only one thing that i can't do, it's forgetting you. How can i forget you when you're so meant in my life. About move on, maybe i can do it for you" she said while smiling bitterly. "i've met a person who can comfort me like you always do. His name is byun baekhyun."my heart start to beat fast after i heard my name "After he say his name I suddenly realize why he remind me about you a lot. He's your childhood friend that you always talking about. At first I fall for him because he remind you a lot but then i found his own charm and aura. 

The word you say to me before you leave is 'find the boy is more better than me' yeah maybe he's the one. He's better than you because he can make me fallen to him just in a weeks hence it's taking me a month to make me finally fallen in love with you. He's nicer than you because he's treat more nicely and caring than you do. He's a gentleman. But i know i shouldn't love him. He's your friend. He will get hurt if he know that he's liking his own best friend girlfriend. He will feel he's betraying his own best friend who is already died. He also will hate me if he know that you got killed because you just want to say something to me. 

Tao-ah, why? I'm the one should be killed. All the effort i make to protect you is such a waste. You're the one who is should alive. He should kill me instead of you but why? Why you prevent me to go? and why should I be kind to your back? I should just go, leave you so he will not kill you and you will be safeThere's no point i should alive because i'll end to hurt someone I loved. Tao i hope you'll appear now and help me to make a decision. Should i just disappear from this earth? I not worth to got a love. Love is not for me. What should i do?" now she's crying loudly. I felt sorry for her. Whatever thing that actually happened to them, I'm not going to hate her. She's worth to get a love and i will love her like what is Tao doing. I'm going to give her my love.

Hyurin pov;

Hyurin?" i heard someone calling me. That familiar voices.. I turn around and my eyes widened "Baekhyun. What are you doing here?" i asked curiously. He smiled and said "Just want to visit my friend" "Oh yeah.."the only words i can say "Look like you know who is my friend is" he said. I just nodded slowly "Your boyfriend right?" he asked and i just nodded again. "Woah this guy is so lucky!" he exclaimed while looking at Tao photos. "Huh what?" i asked, pretend like i didn't hear what he said. In fact, i was blushing right now. He just shaking his head and smiled brightly to me. "Can you see that Tao. He is the guy i'm talking about. His smiled make me melting. I'm sure you are the one who is sending him to me. Thank you Tao. Well you are the one who asking me to finding someone better, i think this is the guy. Dont worry i'm always loving you. When i'm happy, you are happy too right?" i talked to myself while smiling.

Baekhyun put the flower at the Tao grave and he smiled while looking at his photo "You didn't mind i'm taking Hyurin from you right, Tao?" he asked and i suddenly blanked. What he is just saying? I look at him with shock expression and he is just smiling."I know you want me to take care her for you right? I will. Hence, i will loving her, more than you do" Baekhyun said while smiled brightly. I felt guilty because he dont know the real story, Tao died because of me. "Baekhyun, you can't do that. You should hate me because i'm the one who cause Tao died" I confessed. My tears begin to fall, I know he is going to hate me or even killed me, yeah i'm not deserve to get his love.

 
"No. Don't say that. Even i don't know the real story, but i believe,  "past is past" right?. And i believe that Tao sent me to take care of you, and to protect you" He then grabbed my hand and he say to Tao again "Tao. I'm promised, i will take care of her, i will loving her and i will never hurt her or leaving her. I'm promised!" Baekhyun said. I'm just smiling. I'm glad that someone is finally can open my heart, can take care of me and can loving me. Thank you Tao because sent him for me.