22)

365

Hyurin pov;

The air at the han river is so refreshing until i'm realized that i have many things to do. I even still not pack up all my things yet. I stood up from the sit and put the flower slowly on the chair "I'm sorry Tao-ah" I mumble alone. "How can you ask a sorry to me to the chair?" my eyes widen when I heard that voice. When i'm turn around, i saw Tao standing at my back. With tears in his eyes. "Tao are you okay?" is the first this i could ask. Since i saw him is so miserable. "How can you ask me that i'm okay or not?" he scoffed. I just looking him, don't want to utter any words. Just waiting him to talk again. "I'm NOT okay. You know why? First, you betray me. Second, you didn't came to me and didn't explain anything to me, third, you didnt ask a forgiveness to me, instead you asking at the chair" he chuckles lightly. "forth, i just got to know that everything you did right now because you want to protect me." he stopped. My eyes widened "Tao how did you know that" i asked. He chuckled again with the tears in his eyes finally drop out "and lastly, you want to leave me" he finished. 

"Tao..I" he cut me with a hug. The very deepen and tight. Like he dont want to me to go anywhere and he dont want to loose me. "Please don't leave me" he cried. "I love you" he continue and cupped his face on my shoulders. I was finally cried. I hugged him back, tighter to deepen the hug. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Tao" I begged. Then i can feel he shook his head on my shoulder "No i'm the one is sorry. I'm sorry because didn't know nothing, I'm such a worse boyfriend. I even called you a and ." 

I smiled weakly and just nodded. "I love you too Tao" I finally said. "Please dont go" he begged for a last time. I release the hug and looking at him in his eyes. I wiped his tears and he did the same to me. "I won't leave" I said. "Really?" Tao asked with his face suddenly brighten.I nodded lightly while giving him smiled. He then cupped my face with both of his hand. He lean closer to me and i closed my eyes. Soon our lips suddenly met. A slow kiss but a very sweet and passionate. We kissed there until we running out of the oxygen. After the kissed, he hugged me. "Don't do that again" he warned me. I nodded and answered him "i won't do that again." I promised. We then hugging there for a couple of minutes. Smelling the each other scent and just enjoy the hug. Maybe for a last time because someone is watching us while clenching his fist.

"If that what you want" he whispers sadly and leave.

-------------------------------------

I walked with Tao at the Han river while holding each other hand. We actually miss doing this together since we didn't met again because that misunderstanding happen. "Hyurin-ah let's go to Lotel World!" Tao suggest. My face brightened "When?" "Now!" "at this time?" I asked him in disbelief. He nodded happily "Yeah why not? Aren't it going to be more romantic at night?" "Okay then" "Let's go!" he grabbed my hand and go to the place we park our car. "You go first. I'll follow your car" Tao said and i nodded in agreement. I get into my car and start the engine. When i want to drove, Tao suddenly knock my window. I rolled the window while raised my eyebrow "What wrong?" i asked. "Wait! I dont want we drive seperately. Let's go together. I dont want to be alone. I want to be by your side, forever!" he confess. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. "get in!" he nodded happily and get into my car. "Such a kid" i mumble. "Hey! I heard that" Tao smack my arm slowly. "Yah i'm driving right now" "Who cares?~" he sang and stuck out his tongue to me.'Yeah driving with Tao beside me, I'll never get bored because he kept teasing me and when i start to angry, he start to say a sweet thing to me' i thought and smiling to myself. I glanced at Tao, he was now looking at the window, with happy expression on his face. "You should look at the road when you're driving, not me" tao teased while smirking. "ew i'm not looking at you" i lied while i rolled my eyes. Tao chuckled and his face suddenly brighten

"Woah we arrived! Yeayy!" "sometimes i wonder how old are you" "I'm 5 years old right now. Noona, kajjaa!~" tao get out from the car and running around like an excited kids. Luckily there was nobody around here "Yah kid! What is wrong with you?" i facepalmed myself. Tao running to me then he suddenly hugging me. "Yah what wrong with you?" i asked, shocked with his action. He then release the hug and facing me "Now im 20 years old and i'll be your oppa. Let's go!" he grab my hand and led me inside. I smiled with his sweetness. I dont know why he's so sweet right now. Once we pay the ticket, Tao pointed to the ferris wheels excitedly. I nodded and follow him ride that thing. Since it is already dark outside, the scenery is so beautiful. Tao kept taking a selca on himself, well, like he usually doing, while i'm watching the scenery of seoul at the night. "Woah so beautiful!" I said brightly. "Yes, but you are more beautiful" Tao said, make me blushing. "Lets take the picture!" Tao suggest. "Yeah finally the picture with me"i teased. He just smile and sit beside me "Ok ready?" he asked and i nodded while we are doing a V sign "1,2,3 click"... My eyes suddenly widen. Did he just kiss my cheeks? "Yah what are you doing?" I smack his hand. "Why not? Look at this picture. You're so cute!" "You can't kiss me like that!" "You loved it, do you? Look!  your cheeks is burning right now~" he teased. "No i'm not!" i deny while cupped my face in embarrassment ," "Come on, let's be romantic Hyurin-ah. Maybe just for tonight, ok?" Tao said while hugging me. I then nodded and rest my head at his shoulder while his hand brushing my hair. "Perfect night ever" i exclaimed to myself.

Author; OH, the next chapter is.... well...