23)

365

Hyurin pov:

 "Should i sent you straight to your house or at the han river?" i ask since he left his car there " "Han river of course! I need to use that car to go to school tomorrow" "Alright then" "Hyurin ah, you are going to school tomorrow right? You not going to leaves right?" Tao asked serious. "Yeah of course!" i smiled brightly at him. "I came to stop you at the right time!" he said while hugging my waist. "Woo careful bro! I'm driving!" i warned. Yeah that's Tao, love to doing the unexpected things. 

"Tao-ah! We are arrived already" i shook him since he suddenly sleeping. Tired maybe? "Oh really?" he woke up while rubbing his eyes. "Oh? Why you are parking so far?"Tao asking because his car was across the road" "Why? I need to go this way. I'm lazy to making a 'u-turn'" I said. "Alright then" Tao get out from the car and i followed him to bid goodbye. "Come here! I want to hug you for the last time for this night" Tao called me and i come to him. We're hugging for a seconds the he broke the hug. "Why?" I asked him curiously because he is making a serious face. "It just.. I want to kiss you" with that, he kiss me. Softly and gently. I put my hand at the back of his neck while he is hugging me to deepen the kiss. We are kissing for a long time until both of us running out of breath. "It's late now. I think you should go home first" Tao said after we broke the kiss. "Yeah you too" i said and he nodded while he kissed my forehead. "Goodnight" he said and start to walked away. "Goodnight!" i waved at him and he waved back while crossing the road. The time when i want to walked to my car back, i heard him call my name "Wait Hyurin Ah! I want to say something!" he shouted. I turned around and suddenly there is a car hit him. My eyes widen in shock.

"Omg Tao ah!"

the thing happen just so fast. Tao was lying on the floor and the blood covering his body. I panicked and quickly ran to him. The car who just hit him is already ran away.

"Tao ah" i shook his body. "Are you hearing me?" i asked while started to crying. "Tao ah don't leave me! Please say something!" i begged to him. I started to searching for his phone but my phone was left in the car and the road was empty so there is nobody can help us. I found his phone inside his jacket and quickly call the ambulance. "Tao ah! Ambulance will come soon. Please be strong okay? For us, please!" i begged him and he nodded a little. "I love you Tao ah. Please dont leave me!" "I.. lo..ve y..ou to..o Hyu..rin.. ah" he answered with his shaking voice I hugged his body while waiting for the ambulance for come. "Dont cry my love. Please dont cry"Tao said while i nodded, trying to control my tears. "I'm just afraid of losing you" "You will be okay if i'm gone" "No Tao! Please dont say that!" I cried hardly.

Soon the ambulance coming and they sent Tao at the emergency room. I waited patiently while his parent who just come to the hospital after hearing this news, crying hardly, can't accept the facts. Then the doctors come out and we gathered at him while asking many question "I'm sorry. We can't do nothing since he running out a lot of blood. He is in critical condition now and he has no time left. You may go in to say the last word for him" the doctor said and walking away. His mom started to crying so hard and I just standing there blankly, can't believe what i'm just hearing. "Go inside" his dad asked. "He want to met you for the last time, not us" his father said and her mother nodded. Yeah just go Hyurin" With that, i quickly go inside the room, searching for Tao.

"Tao" i whisper. He saw me and he smiled to me. "come here" he said while stretch out his hand. He was so sick. His bed full with wire to support him and he is breathing heavily. "Tao ah please don't leave" i grabbed his hand and hugging him. "Please take care of yourself, my love" he said while caressing my hair. "No. Dont say that! You can't leave!" I shook my heads. He just smiled weakly and say "Please find someone who is better than me okay?" "No i dont want! Stop talking nonsense! I only want you so please dont leave me!" I begged for him. "I'm happy if you happy so please find the right man okay?"he asked. "Why Tao? I said i dont want" I crying so hard. "Don't cry my love" he said that again while grabbing my face. He then kiss me gently while I was crying. "Goodbye" he said while smiling after broke the kiss.

"take care. I love you" is the last words he said and his eyes close slowly and with that, he is gone. Leaving me. Tao ah" I called his name again. This time there is no answer from him. I crying loudly, cant accept what is just happening. "How can you leave me alone Tao ah?" i hugged him tighter. " I not able to say that I love you too, please wake up Tao ah!" i begged again but still, he is not giving any respond. Just sleeping there peacefully,

 

for forever.

 

 

Author note; Who is crying too? please comment! T.T