20)

365

Hyurin pov;

The next day i came to the school, i prevent myself from Tao. I dont want to show up myself. I'm such a and in front of his eyes. I just watch him from far away. He changed. A lot. His hair and his uniform is messy, and his necktie is no where to be seen. His face was dark and gloomy, like the first time i saw him. That scary face again. Even he has bruise on his face, is he just fighting with someone? All the member look worried to him. They trying to talk with him but nobody dare to do that. His sudden change is actually make everyone shocked. Even in the class, i can see Luhan sighing for a million of time. "What wrong?" i asked him. "It's just our maknae, Tao"he simply answer and sigh again. "What's with him?" i pretend to ask. I really want to know his condition.

"He's changed. I dont know what is happen. He is never being like this"he sighed again. I just nodded, dont want to asked more because i know what is actually happen. "Only that baekhyun guy from UK can talk or maybe help him. But all of us lost of his contact. Just Tao know his number and where's his house. None of us don't even dared to asked Tao about that"Luhan continue. Oh that Baekhyun, his childhood friend he visited a months ago. "How about you?"he turned to me. I raised my eyebrow, asking why. "You look worst than yesterday" he honestly said. "Something happen right? What it is?" he asked again. "emm I just.."i stopped. Finding a right word. I want to tell him everything, but i just, can't. "Living in the hell" i continue and fake a smiled. Luhan raised his eyebrow and stopped asking. He know with that answer from me, i dont want to talk about it. The time before I get in to the class was flashback in my mind again. I was accidentally bump into him. I can't even look at his face. I'm scared. Im scared if im cry if i look that face. With all my fault,i feel so guilty to him. I clench my fist while looking at Ljoe seat. He is not coming today. But he kept send the same text message for me

"Go to him and he's die" i sigh. I don't know what to do now. Really. I was so in dumbfounded. Without my realization, Luhan kept watching me. Every move i take and every sighed, he shook his head. 'What is just happen to this two actually?' he though

 

 

Tao pov:

I saw Hyurin earlier, she just kept her head low and walk as fast as she could. She's not even dared to look at me or at least, trying to explain to me. She must be happy seeing me like this. Just thinking about what she has done yesterday, it was just so disguise me. ', , ' is the only word can describe her. Exo saw my sudden changed, not even one of them tried to ask me what is just happen. But with their expression, i know they're worried. At the cafeteria, they even being quiet. One by one trying to break the silent but it's not work. And the lastly, they eating in the awkward silent again.

Hey hyung! I saw your crush earlier. She look so sick!" Kyungsoo exclaimed while Jongin is nodded. Now all the attention to Suho even I don't know why i've and interested with this topic. "Really? Why?" Suho asking in worried. 'Body pain because just making out maybe' I thought to myself. If only i can say that to them, they must already know what kind of she are. "She is so in dead body right now" Luhan finally spoke up.

"Since yesterday, she kept lost in thought. She's not even paying attention to her studied. That was my first time i saw her doing that. But today was the worst, she's not even hear any single of word came from the teacher mouths. She always sighing. Her eyes was swollen, like she has crying all night long. I was worried too hyung. I tried to find out what is actually happen but 'Im living in the hell' is the only thing she could answered me" Luhan finished and he sigh.

           'I'm the one who is in hell, Hyurin-ah' I sighed too. 

 

Hyurin pov;

"Just kill me. Can you?" i ask Ljoe. He asking me to go to the cafe outside the school at the lunch time. "I don't want to live anymore" i continued. He then smirk. "I still not done yet my love" he chuckled. I was so disguised to look his face. "Please dont come to school again. I dont want to see your face again plus you didn't have anything to do at the school again, right?" i asked. He just nodded with the smile.

"How can you just smiling huh?" i asked in disbelief. "Because i got a kiss from you yesterday" he simply answer with a smirk. I clench my fist, trying to be calm down. "I'm going now". I said and he's nodded. With that, i'm leave him. I should go back to the school but i have no mood to go there again. I've nothing to do. I lost my concentration and even i have no interest to studied anymore.

I headed myself to the Han river. The only place that keep a thousand memories with Tao. Since the confession, he's came with the flower. White rose. He never forgot to bought that and give it to me. I admit it, i already missed the smell of the rose. I know this thing is not going to happen again. I faked a smile while looking at the Han river.

"This time, i really should've leave" I thought to myself.

 

Author note : Re-update this chapter because i miss some part -_- no wonder it was short xD