3)

365

Baekhyun pov;

It's already 3 days since I was in Seoul. Chanyeol ask me to join him hang out with his friend but i refused. I already have a plan. I know exactly where i want to go this evening. Chanyeol look like he wanna shoot me a thousand question, why i dont want to follow him but then he forget it because he's afraid that i'll mad. Chanyeol think that i was still angry about he didn't tell me about Tao but i already forgave him. I just dont want to talk to him bcs i just feel like dont want to. I waiting impatiently untill the clock show it was 5pm. Its was the time that the mystery girl go to the han river. When it was 5pm, I walked out from the apartment.

I dont know why but since i saw that girl, i feel like wanna know about her and feel like want to protect her. Im using a long way because there was a flower shop locate. A small smiled formed on my lips when I saw that girl came out from the flower shop. I began to follow her but then i stopped when i saw the old lady, the owner of that flower shop. I wanted to asking her about that mysterious girl. She must know about her well.

I go to that old lady and ask her, "Hello ahjumma. Do you know what is that girl name?" i pointed to the that girl who's now walking heading to Han river. "Oh. I dont know her name but this past 4 months she keep coming here to buy a flower. There!" she pointed at the white rose. "She is buying this flower everyday. My friend said that she's buying that flower for her dead boyfriend. That is the only thing that i know" that old lady say. "Oh" is the only word i can say. "By the way, thank you" i bowed to that old lady. I was about to exited the shop but i stopped because that old lady calling me "Hey kids!" i turn to my head to seeing that old lady smilling to me. "yes?" i asked. "If you like that girl, do everything that you can to open her heart again" that old lady said. "Oh? Um yea" i said while exit the shop. "Hm did i like her" I asked to myself while walking, heading to han river.

--Han river--

There's that girl again, doing the same thing like this before. I go to her side and ask "Can I sit here?". Without looking me like a yesterday, she nodded slowly. I was thinking so hard how to start a conversation with her. This girl is just like a gold, who is can't got her so easy. "Um. Do you know me? Im the boy that sitting beside you yesterday." i said. But then i regret bcs she didnt even give a reaction but then i saw she is nodding. "Yes" i said in my heart and i smiled. Feeling happy because she's at least giving a reaction to me. "So, who's that person that you want to give that flower? your boyfriend?" I asked even i already know. Just want to see her reaction. She's nodding again. But still, dont want to look at me. Still watching the river scenery. "Oh i see" i said.

I dont want to ask more since i know that her boyfriend is died. I suddenly remember Tao "My bestfriend also like white rose. But he's dead a few month ago" i say while look at the flower. I just want to sharing my story. I dont even hope that she will respond me but then, i saw her nodding again.

This girl is nice. She's still give a respond to me even she's just like a dead person. Maybe she dont want to break my heart that's why she is just listen me. Soon, the girl stood up. "Eh? Leave already?" I ask. Wondering why is today she want to go home early. But not so early actually, its already 6:30 pm now. She nodded, leaving her flower and walk away. Still, that girl don't want to look at me and just looking at the ground.

The next day, before i go to the Han River, i met my old friend at the cafe We talked the random thing until one by one excuse to go back home. Im the one left since i ask to Chanyeol to go home first. I order 2cups of coffee and go to the Han river.

I smiled after i saw that girl is already there. "Hello! its me again today. Can i have a sit?" I ask. She suddenly nodded. For my suprise this time she gave me a quick respond, unlike this before im waiting in about a minute until she's finally nodding. "Is that nodding is the only thing you can do?" i ask, joking. Her face looked flustered but there, she is nodded again. I chuckled

"Here i accidently buy a 2cups of coffee. Take this one" I handed one of my coffee to her. "Come on, i dont like people reject me. Here take this" after that she looking at the coffee that i handed to her and she take it. "Good" i smiled. "Drink it before it cold" i ask. She nodded and take sip. Im so happy seeing she is drink that coffee because i thought that she is just gonna ignored me

 

Author note : *How was it? Please subcribes for next update :)