- 2 -

Its Written That You're Mine

It has been three days that Shaeri not talking to Baekhyun. When he greets her, she just act don’t know.

“Oh, Sher. Come on. Lets bygone, be bygone.” This time, Baekhyun managed to drag her with him. They at the shopping mall and together with Mae and Mrs.Byun, they come here to buy Christmas presents.

“What bygone are you talking about?” Shaeri glare him. She still mad at him.

“Song Shaeri, I’m sorry.” He said. She fold her arms and look away. Huh.

She will not forget what had happened three days ago. The day he snatched her university form, and realizing that she took the wrong paper. She thought she managed to snatch it back from him but, Baekhyun was cleverest than her. He acted like he was liquiding her form while it was other paper. Her actual form was in his pocket. Baekhyun had refill her form with his choice and posted it. You bastard, Byun Baekhyun! She’s been saying that words past three days.

“Still on that topic?” Maeri come. She shook her head when she look at her big sis sulky face. She’s a stubborn girl.

“Unnie, lets just forget it.” Maeri link her arm. Shaeri shook her head.

“NEVER!” she said.

“For me. Pleasee~” Maeri does her aegyo. Ahh..Shaeri tried not to look at Maeri. She can’t win with Maeri’s aegyo. The cutest aegyo she ever seen on earth is Song Maeri’s aegyo.

“Okay. For you.” Finally, she give in.

“Yeay!” Maeri and Baekhyun jumps at the same time. Shaeri glare at Baekhyun with a look I’ve-said-for-Maeri,-not-you.

“Sher, I’ll buy what you want for Christmas. Anything for you.” Baekhyun said. Suddenly her mad flew away and she start thinking happily. At first, she want to prank him but think about it, such a waste if she doesn’t use this benefits given nicely.

“I want pink, purple and blue yarns.”

 

“Merry Christmas!” They shout out loud when the clock ding as sign its now 12 a.m.

Shaeri, Maeri and Baekhyun was at the roof of Baekhyun house. Looking at the fireworks that blast everywhere. Tonight, the twin sleep at his house. Baekhyun’s arm on their shoulder since he’s the centre. Shaeri blush when his arm at her shoulder but its fading away when she saw his arm on Maeri’s too. Her heart aching when she saw Maeri blush. She closed her eyes. This is not what she had planned. She have to avoid them. Give them some space to be alone.

“Err..guys. My stomach..I gotta go.” She hurriedly stand up and run to the attic’s window. Baekhyun and Maeri look at her.

“I’ve said to her do not eat that spicy squid. Now looks what happened?” Baekhyun babble alone. Maeri just smile. Slightly smile because his arm is not wrapping around her shoulder anymore as Shaeri run.

“Look, its love!” Maeri smile widely when she saw a firework that formed a love shape. Baekhyun smile too.

“Its beautiful, right.” Baekhyun look at her. Maeri nod. She blush again because Baekhyun’s face was too closed to her.

“I wish my parents were here.” She said. Her eyes was teary. Suddenly.

“Wish them happiness, Mae. They still your parents anyway. And they didn’t forget to send you and Sher Christmas presents.” Baekhyun said. Yeah. Luckily their parents still care about them. Baekhyun look at Maeri and shocked when she cried.

“Mae, don’t cry.” He wipe her tears. Maeri quickly shook her head.

“No. I’m not. Its suddenly...Sher!” Maeri hurriedly get up and run inside. She went to the living room where the comforter were set for her, Shaeri and Baekhyun to sleep together.

“Oh, unnie..” this time, Maeri really cried when she approached the sleeping Shaeri. Although she was sleeping, there were tears falling down. Maeri wipe off Shaeri’s tears.

“Mama..papa..I miss you.” Shaeri talk in sleep. Maeri lay down and she hug her unnie. Both cries and sleep cuddling each other. Baekhyun who standing not far from them getting touched.

“I would never succeed in making them apart.”

 

“Merry Christmas, girl.” A whispered to her ear make she widen her eyes in sudden. She look at Mae who still sleeping infront of her. They were holding hands. Shaeri frown. If not Maeri, then who was the one that whispered to her? She turn around and see Baekhyun sit behind her with a heart warming smile. She blush a bit.

“Morning, Baek.” She said as she sit up. Baekhyun pouts. Shaerin chuckled.

“Merry Christmas, boy.” She replied his greeting. Baekhyun smile.

“Come on, lets open up our presents!” Baekhyun stand up and walk to the tree. Shaeri turn to Maeri and wake her up. They both lean on the couch. Looking at Baekhyun who excitedly take out his presents. He then look at the twin that lean on each other, on the couch.

“Hey, get here. Faster.” Baekhyun called. They smile and together walk to Baekhyun hand in hand.

“Open up your presents, kids.” Said Mr.Byun who just get downstairs. They smile at him and to Mrs.Byun behind him.

“Wow!!” Baekhyun was surprised to see at his present. Its was a brand new Apple’s laptop!

“Are you seriuos giving me this?” he look at his parents. They nod. He look again at the black and shiny laptop. Happy!

“You’re attending to university soon and you’re going to use it a lot.” Said his father. Baekhyun nod his head.

“Thanks!” he kiss his parents.

“Wow. Its not only our son~” Mrs.Byun said when she saw the twin’s presents. Their parents had gave them the same brand laptop but different in colour. Shaeri’s laptop is white while Maeri is pink.

“They still concerns about you.” Mrs.Byun smile at them. They nod. Yeah.

“Hey, open my presents for you.” Baekhyun look at the twin. They take their present and open it. Shaerin smile when she saw the three colours of yarn that she want were in the box. Maeri smile too when she saw a set of painting. She loves art. Mostly painting.

“Thanks, Baek.” The twin said. Baekhyun shock. His parents laugh. Their voice was tottally same at that time.

“You’re welcome girls.” He smile.

 

“New year is around the corner!” Baekhyun suddenly popped in her room. Shaeri roll her eyes.

“Baek, what do you want?” she ask in bored tone.

“Lets do something.” He pulled her hand.

“Baek, w-wait!” she almost fell and she stare him.

“Mae! Come on!” he called Maeri who still in her room.

They went outside and then to the playground. Shaeri is freezing because she just wear a wool shirt with jeans. Luckily she managed to grab her boots.

“Baek, I’m freezing.” She said when they stood under a tree. Shaeri look around the empty playground. What are they will doing here? She feels warm around her neck. She turned at Baekhyun. He had wrapped her bare neck with his scarf. He smile.

“We’ll doing this.” He take out something from a box. That time Maeri come with a black coat.

“Unnie, you’re freezing.” She said as she put it on Shaeri.

“We’ll write something on this magic paper, tie it and put it in this cute bottle. Then, we’ll buried it.”

“Magic paper?” the both girl said. Baekhyun nod. He give each them a paper and a pen together with a short red rope and a bottle.

“Why would you think its a magic paper?” Shaeri look at him.

“Because it will come true.”

“What we write on it will come true?” Maeri looks excited.

“Yeah. Okay. Lets start.” He move to a stairs and start writing. Looks so confident as he had thought about it. Shaeri walk to the see-saw while Maeri to the swing.

“Where will we bury it?” Maeri ask. Baekhyun lead them back to the tree. He take out a shovel and start digging.

“Oh, yeah. Write your initials on the cork.” He remind them. Done with it, Baekhyun put it in the hole and start bury it.

“Baek-“ he put his hands up. Look at Shaeri then Maeri.

“This twins..really have a lot of questions huh?” Shaeri roll her eyes. Maeri grins.

“We’ll bury it here. Under this tree at this playground. I’ll tie a long red roped along the tree as the sign. 5 years later, we gonna opened it and read it. All of us will read what we have write and check it if its come true.” Shaeri was about to roll her eyes when Baekhyun suddenly cover her eyes.

“Don’t roll your eyes, Sher. Roll it five years later, if and only if it do not come true.” He smile. She pouts.

“Sound confident, Baek.” She said.

“I am.”

Maeri look at both of them. She smile and she touch the tree.

“May its come true.” She pray.