- 6 : Camp day 2 -

Its Written That You're Mine

“Thanks Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said to a boy that help him last night. The boy’s lips curl up and forming a heart shape smile for Baekhyun.

“You’re welcome.” Baekhyun then wandering around. Seems like he’s finding someone. He then smile widely when he finally found it.

“Guess who?” he ask with covering that person’s eyes.

“Baek, don’t act childish. You’re 19.” She hold his hand and shove it away. She turned at him.

“Wow, Sher. You’re wearing bandana..that way?” he look at the red bandana that covering her forehead.

“Its for the spirit! I’m going to win this game.” She put her hands on the hips.

“Oh yeah? I don’t think so~” Baekhyun folded his arm. She leaned her body forward and raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun smirk. He leaned his body too and smack his forehead to hers. He heard her aching. Satisfied. But when he stand straight, he saw her face creasing as she was enduring the pain.

“Sher, I’m sorry. Are you okay?” he try to touch her forehead but she avoid it.

“I’m totally fine~” she stick out her tounge then run with a naughty laugh. Baekhyun blink for awhile before he realized that she’s pranking him. He smile. Oh, naughty Sher.

Early in the morning, after breakfast, the game is kayak. Only four representatives from each group will fight. Because they only prepared the mini kayak. Aplha group representatives are, Shaeri, Kai, Lin and Chen. Gamma group representatives are, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Mei and Hana.

“On count three!” shout Luhan.

“One...two...three!!” the remainder students shout together. They will cheering their teams.

“Unnie, fighting!! Baekhyun, fighting!!” Maeri cheered for the two special person in her life.

“You’re Mae, right?” she look at her left. Luhan smile at her. She nod.

“Song Maeri.” She recorrected. Because she feel uncomfortable for someone that she just know calling her nickname. She still on a phase of getting used on it when Kai started to call her Mae too. Now, its someone else that calling her nickname on their second meeting. Well, Kai just started calling her Mae 3 days ago.

“Can’t  I just say it as Mae? It sounds cute. Just as cute as you.” Maeri blush. Besides Baekhyun, Luhan was the second guy who said she’s cute.

“Aww~ you’re blushing!” he laugh. Maeri just look down. Don’t know what to say. If he’s the same age as her, she could try to talk to him. But, he is a senior and the boss.

“Hey, Luhan! Come here!” Call the senior girls. Maeri take a look. The girls are all beautiful. Luhan wave at them and approaching them.

“Hey y. What is it?” he ask. Maeri heard it and once again she blush. Oh yeah, their handsome senior was known as a player too. Hmm..she look at him. Well, being friendly with everyone especially girls doesn’t mean that he’s a player..right? She still look at him. He still talk to them and after that they walk together but separately because of diferent destination. Luhan went down to the end line of the kayak competition while the girls back to the camp site.

 

“Ahh!! Woohoo!” Shaeri shout happily when she successfully amputate Baekhyun’s team. Baekhyun clenched his teeth. When he was closer to Alpha team, he splash some water to that team.

“YAH!!” Shaeri shout. But she can’t attack him back because she have to focused on controlling the kayak that getting unconcius after being attacked by Gamma team. They compete at the waterfall. The rapid flow of water make the situation more become complicated.The cold water make it even worse when they're slowly getting wet.

“Keep going!” she just forget her will to counterattack Gamma team. I’ll kick the away as soon as we step on the ground! She promised to herself.

At the front, she can see a yellow ribbon across the river. Its mean, the final line. She glance at Baekhyun. They’re now parallel to each other. The unstable and rapid water flowing make their boat keep colliding. Water spalshing everywhere. Their clothes soaking. Totally wet but they don’t care. They wanna winning this game! Both Alpha and Gamma want to be the winner! Last collide brought both group to the final line. The cheered stop. Maeri cover . Both..winning again? She look at Luhan who seems startled too. Then he sigh with a smile.

“Alpha and Gamma win!!” he announced. Maeri chuckled. So simple that Luhan guy. She then look at her unnie who glare Baekhyun with a death glare. Baekhyun just glance her. Maeri is worried to see them like that. They always fight but when they’re fighting, she’s hoping that its not a big fight like 7 years ago. Their friendship almost broken at that time. Maeri cove . Shock when she saw Shaeri kicked Baekhyun’s . Baekhyun counterattack her by smacking her forehead. Again, with the painful face. Baekhyun don’t want to fall at the same tricks but her face showed its not.

“Hmp.” Baekhun just walk away.

“Hey Baekhyun.” Kai called him. He turn back.

“Did you just smack her forehead?” Kai asked him. He nod innocently.

“Don’t you know her forehead was swollen?” Baekhyun eyes widen. Two attack on her forehead brought swollen?

“No, its not today. Its last night. She wore the glasses right? I don’t know what’s with her that suddenly wore black glasses at midnight but, she kept bumping on tree.” Kai shook his head.

“So, don’t messing with her forehead Baek.” Kai patted his shoulder. Baekhyun swallowed. He remember her painful face.

“Stupid Sher! Why don’t you tell me?” he get up and finding Shaeri. At the same time, Maeri was on the way to him. She saw him suddelny walk faster to a direction. She then follow him.

“Where’s your leader?” he ask to someone. They pointed to a tent. Baekhyun went in and zipped it.

“Baek?” Shaeri shock with his sudden presence. She was applying the medicine on her cut when Baekhyun suddenly come in and zipped the tent. There’s no way out for her to run away. Baekhyun stare her. Angrily stare her but when saw her cut, he slowly turn gentle.

“Why don’t you tell me that your forehead is hurt?” he ask. Shaeri keep her head down.

“Look at me, Sher.” She look at him.

“Its..nothing. Really. Just a small matter.” Baekhyun sigh. This stubborn girl.. he take the medicine beside her and a cotton.

“You should tell me if you hurts somewhere.” He said while slowly apply the medicine. Her cut bleeding a bit, maybe its because of his smacking just now.

“Why should I ?” she ask him. Look into his eyes. Why should she tell him if his heart was for Maeri?

“Because it will make me worried and I’ll take care of you.” she stay silent for a moment before,

“I’m sorry for hurting you.”

“But why?”

They say at the same time. They blinked. Then chuckled.

“What did you say?” Baekhyun ask. Shaeri shook her head.

“Its nothing but yes. I’ll forgive you.” she smile. Well, its not actually what she wanna say. She want to know why when she hurts, its make he feel worry and will take care of her. She also wondering if he’ll do the same if its happened to Maeri.

“You naughty, girl.” He said with a smile. She pinch his waist. Baekhyun just giggles. Shaeri look at Baekhyun. Sorry, Mae. But, for a while..for now..Baekhyun is mine. Until he out from this tent.

Maeri just stand infront of the tent. She heard what they talked in the tent. Now, she was wondering that if should she go or just standing there. She feel a bit jealous actually. But it flew away as she knew that they just as a friend. As Baekhyun had treated her. She then approaching Kai who is under the tree. He’s sleeping. She shook her head. Kai..kai..

 

“Why are you wearing a white shirt?” Baekhyun ask to Shaeri when she arrived at the river brink. Shaeri look at herself. What’s the matter? She look at Baekhyun again.

“Wanna have fight with me?” she ask. Baekhyun sigh.

“Sher, we’re going in the water.”

“Yeah. To catch the fish. So?” she look at him with her hands on her hip. Baekhyun glare her. She’s sometimes stupid. Baekhyun strip his black shirt. Shaeri blush.

“Yah! What are you doing?” she ask him. Baekhyun throw his shirt to her.

“Wear it.” he said then walk into the water.

“What? Why?” she is clueless. Baekhyun feels like wanna smack his head on the stone because of fed up.

“If you won’t, then everyone will see your..your bra!” he said with a blushing cheek because Sher had went in the water. They at the deep site to refresh their tired body before they go to the shallow site to catch fish. Shaeri blushing hard when he said that. She tried to get back to the brink. Baekhyun grab her wrist.

“Don’t get up. Just wear it here.” He take his shirt that hanging on her neck and put on her. She just look down.

“Thanks.” She said. Baekhyun just nod.

“Hey there! Lets start catch the fish!” the shout make Baekhyun startled and almost fell in the water. Shaeri laugh at him.

“Come on Baek. Lets go catch some fish.” She lend out her hand. Baekhyun face brighten and he take her hand.

Two hours later, the fishing team arrived at the camp site. They roast the fish and eat.

“Unnie, eat a lot. You must be tired.” Maeri give Shaeri one more fish. Maeri was incharge in cooking. Shaeri take it with smile and ruffled her hair.

“You too. Must eat a lot, Mae.”

“Luhan oppa.” Shaeri was shock seeing him. He grins.

“I want one of the fish that you’ve roast, Mae.” He ask with eyes looking at the spit.

“S-sure. Take one.” Maeri take a fish and put it on a banana leaf then give it to Luhan.

“Thanks, dear.” Luhan waved and run to his friend. Shaeri grins and nudge Maeri.

“Seems closed, huh?” Maeri blush.

“N-no. Its not like that.” Shaeri her back.

“Yeah, Mae. He’s a player. So, don’t fall for him except Byun Baekhyun.” Shaeri glance her. Maeri blush more. Shaeri laugh. Happy to . Maeri push her shoulder.

“Unnie!”

Maeri look at her unnie that smile satisfiedly. She look infront of her. Its Baekhyun who sit across her. She look at his happy face. He’s eating and talking with his friends at the same time. When Baekhyun realized that she’s looking at him, he smile. Maeri blush. He saw me!

Shaeri realized that situation. She sigh and continue eating.

I hope I was not here. Together with them. Its hurt. Can I survived for 3 years more?

 

 

 


So, on your opinion...Baekhyun likes ____ . ?

><