- 21 - Everything gonna be okay

Its Written That You're Mine

"Sher, do you have time after this?" Nadine suddenly asked. Shaeri gave her a weird look. Did Nadine just spoke to her nicely?

"I do. Why?"

"Erm..lets have dinner together." Nadine's next word gave Shaeri a 'heol' face.

"What are you planning now? Doesn't it enough playing with my ex-boyfriend?" she stressed the word ex-boyfriend. Nadine expression turns guilty.

"I'm very sorry about that. Please, I wanna make out with you. Lets be friend. We can plan how to make Baekhyun back to you." Nadine begged her. Shaeri roll her eyes. Plan your butts.

"Just make it straight to the point Nadine. What do you want from me?" Shaeri folds her arm.

"Just come tonight and you will know." Nadine said firmly. She was done with Shaeri. Nadine then leaves after giving Shaeri the time and the meeting place.

Meanwhile,

"Baek, lets have dinner tonight. Our treat." Chen came and hugged his neck. Baekhyun raised a brow.

"What was that for?" he asked in suspicious. Out of sudden they wanna treat him for dinner.

"Well, you looked so down after you and Sher..ermm..yeah you know-" Chen stuttered and giving Kyungsoo an eye signal to say something.

"We just wanna cheer you up. Come on man. You need your spirit to fight her. I mean to get her back." Baekhyun chuckled. If they knew that he and Shaeri actually had made up.

"Okay then." he gladly accepted. Someone just offering him a free meal!

 

Baekhyun and Shaeri froze when they accidently encountered at the entrance.

"What are you doing here?" Both asked in unison. A couple silence before they giggles.

"I guess this is their plan." Baekhyun slightly glance at a black car on the road. Shaeri take a short glance too.

"What plan?" Shaeri asked. She still did not get the situation. Baekhyun smile. This lumpy girl.

"Lets just get inside first. I'll tell you everything." he walked inside first. He did not want the people in the car knew their good condition.

"They just get in?" Chen looked at Kyungsoo then Sehun. He sat at the right side. Together with him at the backseat were Sehun and Kyungsoo. While Nadine sat at the front beside the driver, Lay.

"It’s good enough that they don't bicker at the entrance." said Kyungsoo. Nadine and Sehun nod.

"Should we get in too?" Chen looked at them all.

"I'll take care of the car." Lay said.

"Actually we're only planned to make them have dinner together. The steps after.. We forgot to." Kyungsoo told them.

"We did not?" Chen surprised. He did not remember that.

"We need to tell Shaeri the truth." Nadine looked at Sehun through the mirror. Sehun and Kyungsoo look calm while Chen,

"She might kill us if she knew this. You are planning to get Nadine through her. Baekhyun might be ripped by two if she knew he also involved in this. You too Nadine. You actually playfully flirt with Baekhyun to steal Sehun's att-"

"Stop it! We all guilty ok!" Nadine cut him off. Geez. He just can't shut his mouth ever since they were in the car. "Let just die together." she said and opened the door.

"She just threw herself to a hungry lion you know?" Chen looked at Sehun. Sehun just shrugged as he followed Kyungsoo out of the car.

"Gosh. Me too?" Chen whined when Nadine finger him to get lost from the car.

"Die together with them." Lay mouthing to Nadine and others. Chen gulped nervously.

 

"So, Sehun asked you to get along with Nadine's flirt for me to get jealous and then to ask him for help?" Shaeri wanted a confirmation. Baekhyun nodded.

"Yes bae. Me too. I didn't expect myself to go that far when I eventually hurt your feelings." Baekhyun sighed as he caressed her hand.

"Hmm.. yes you did. You make me lose trust in you. I gave you all my heart you know? I really do love you but still, I need time to make myself comfortable after what I did during the past years."

Yeah. She always avoiding skinship and time alone with Baekhyun when she knew Maeri loves him. She have been doing that for almost 10 years. Of course it was driving her nuts when she and Baekhyun finally a couple. She was just too awkward to do skinship naturally. It was always Baekhyun who did it first as she followed. And still, she felt guilty towards Maeri. She always burdened by that when she with Baekhyun in front of her. Although Maeri have Luhan now, it doesn't mean she can forget Baekhyun easily. Maybe she had been hurt for some time.

"Ling, do you hear me?" Baekhyun squezees her hand. Asking for attention.

"Uh? Yeah?" Shaeri blurly asked. Baekhyun smile.

"What do you want to eat?" he repeated his question.

After they ordered their drinks and foods, they went back to chit chat.

"What are you thinking about? You looked so serious."

"I'm thinking about Mae. Is she fully move on from you?" Shaeri asked worriedly. Baekhyun smile warmly.

"Sher. She was very happy to have Luhan. She even doesn't care about me anymore. Only you who cares about me." he pouts. Shaeri slapped his hand.

"Baek, I'm serious." she said.

"I'm serious too. Can't you see? She's your duplicate after all." again. His hand was slapped. But this time it’s a lovely slap.

"I see that she was happy. But still, no one knew what in her heart."

"You worried too much Sher. You should ask her what she feels. After that, please just worry about me." Baekhyun pinched her nose. She smiled. Yeah. She should have asked her in the first place.

"What is this? Did you two just make up?" Chen suddenly came. Leaving Kyungsoo tapping his forehead. Shaeri stick out her tongue while Baekhyun just smile at them.

"Like seriously?" Nadine shocked.

"You both fight and your words were like you're not ever be back together with him again. You even said ex-boyfriend." Nadine looked at Shaeri. Shaeri shrugged.

"They were always like that. Fight like war then tomorrow was like peace no war." Maeri came.

"Mae!" Shaeri was glad to see her twin here. She really missed her.

"You said you'll be finish tomorrow." Baekhyun stated.

"Kai called me. He said Unnie wanna break with Baek." she look at her unnie and Baekhyun. She was worried if the fighting situation was like years ago. Shaeri chuckled.

"It’s not a real break tho. Just a gap time for us to think and reflects our self." Shaeri stated.

"What? I thought you're going to." Chen was shocked. If that so, Baekhyun must knew it too. Since he know her for a long time.

"Yeah. But her words bothered me a lot. I'm afraid her words come true. Back then things like this happened too and it really was a bad ending."

"But now you wanted a happy ending." Sehun commented.

"Yah! How dare you dolling me!" Shaeri get up from her seat to punch Sehun but Baekhyun and Maeri quickly stopped her.

"Woah she's scary." Sehun look at Chen. Her sudden attack made him shock.

"Because you just messing with a black belt holder." Chen whispered. Kyungsoo just chuckled.

"We're about to tell you everything but it seems like Baekhyun had told you." Nadine looked at Shaeri.

"Yeah except your part. Mind to tell me why did you do that?" Shaeri smiled. Somehow her smiles make everyone gulping their saliva.

"Let the two of us talk." Nadine was asking Baekhyun to leave them.

"She won't hurt Nadine right?" Sehun asked in worries.

"She won't." Baekhyun and Kyungsoo answered in unison. They then high-five together.

While Nadine and Shaeri talked, they sat at a table not far from the girls. Baekhyun look at Maeri. She was looking at her unnie.

"Mae, do you still love me?" he suddenly asked her. Sehun was shocked because he was the only one who did not know about that past. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo and Chen look at each other. Wondering what is Baekhyun up to?

"Last for year was a yes. But now it’s not. I'm happy with Luhan oppa now. Don't worry Baek. I really have no feelings towards you now. I mean I love you as my friend not a lover anymore." Maeri answered him calmly but full of confidence. Baekhyun smile happily.

"I'm glad and happy for you. You must answered like that when Shaeri ask you later." Maeri frown. Is he means that her unnie still worried about her? Baekhyun nodded as if he could read her mind.

"She needed to know this. I wanted her to stop worrying about you and be happy for you. But it’s not easy. Only you can make it." Maeri nodded and assured him to put trust on her.

"Everything seems to be okay now." Kyungsoo commented. Now Sehun and Nadine was fine although Nadine still hard to believe him but it’s their problem tho. Baekhyun and Shaeri will start a new love life without worries anymore.

      *      *      *

"Byun Baekhyun!!" a thunder yelled echoed from a senior's block. Kai who was eating at Kyungsoo's room get chocked. His room was just beside Shaeri.

"He always barged in when Sher was finishing her project." Kai muttered. Kyungsoo just smile. Just then Baekhyun came in with a big pouts. Kyungsoo called him to sit with them.

"You should let her finished it first." Kyungsoo said.

"I just want to feed her. She's not eating since the morning." Baekhyun sighed. Kai suddenly chuckled.

"Don't tell me you spilled on her project." he said. Baekhyun grins. Kyungsoo made a what look.

"Almost spill it. Nah as long as it’s not, it’s okay. She just worried too much." Baekhyun scoffed. Shaeri had one problem which was her worries.

"It makes sense tho. We're on our peak year. That’s our last project which distributed almost 50% marks. The higher mark Baek." Kai stated.

"You just talked like Sher. You and Sher were much more alike than she and Mae." Baekhyun hissed. He was pissed by Shaeri. Kyungsoo smile.

"I'm her friend okay." Kai take a glass of water. He had pills in his right palm. Before he could swallow it, Kyungsoo grabbed his hand.

"Stop eating that pills Kai. You know it worsen you even more." Kyungsoo take the painkiller pills.

Kai had been taking it regularly since he had an accident. His legs had fracture and bad injured. The doctor once claimed that he cannot continue his dreams anymore. But Kai insisted it. He said he still can dance and claimed that nothing was impossible. He started taking the pills and drugs to make him stronger. Shaeri found out about the pills and she quickly told Kyungsoo. Kai's family doesn't know about this too. He bought it from the drug supplier whom Shaeri and Maeri once saw it. The tall guy named Chanyeol who supplied him that.

"But it helps me." Kai said. Kyungsoo shook his head. Last year Kai was hospitalized because of overdose. He over take it to enter the dancing competition held nationally at America.

"Eat this instead." Kyungsoo gave him brown pills. It was herb pills where he got from a herb specialist at his hometown. Kai take it regularly since them but now Kyungsoo knew that he secretly consume the drugs too.

"It’s bitter and slow." Kai shook his head.

"Kai it’s the safer ok. The drugs maybe fast but sooner or later you'll get the effect. And at that time, don't you ever think to dance anymore." Kyungsoo advices him but at the same time threatened him.

"You should’ve listened to Kyungsoo or Shaeri will get involved too." Baekhyun butts in. Kyungsoo smiled. Nice threat. Shaeri was the most strict and fierce girl they ever known. She even got Lion Queen as her nickname here. No one break the rules ever since she held the title of Boss along with Baekhyun last year. Luhan gave them his trust and dreams to be fullfilled by them. Its now a year since Luhan graduated and they will soon graduate too next year.

"Fine." Kai finally give up. He gave Kyungsoo all the pills he still had.

"Don't ever consume it secretly again. You're lucky because it was me who caught you." Kyungsoo said. Kai just nodded. They both just look like father and son. Kai was trying to be obedient son to Kyungsoo.

"Don't let mummy knew about this." Kai begged. Baekhyun laugh. If Kyungsoo was a dad then Shaeri was the mom. Kyungsoo laugh too as he promised he won't.

"So I heard Nadine and Sehun will get married next year?" Baekhyun suddenly said.

"Yeah. His dad wanted him to take over his company." Chen came with a heavy sigh.

"You still not move on?" Baekhyun patted him when Chen sat beside him. They know Chen likes Nadine for true. But he eventually gave up when he feels like Nadine was meant for Sehun not for him.

"I'm trying." he said.

"Lets us help you to open your heart. There's a lot of pretty woman in this world." Baekhyun chimed. Kai and Kyungsoo gave a look of what-is-your-plan.

"Lets go clubbing." Baekhyun smiled devilishly. Kyungsoo smacked him.

"You want Sher to kill you or what? Enough with your jealousy plan." Kyungsoo said while Chen and Kai nodded. Baekhyun was always up to that plan. He said he was happy to see Shaeri get jealous. He feels like Shaeri love him very much. Somehow they just feel that Baekhyun just dig his own grave everytime he did that.

"Okay fine. Then lets go skating. Who know there's cute girl who need your help?" Baekhyun smiled cheekily. Kai scoffed while Kyungsoo just chuckled. Chen sigh but he agreed to.

 

Knock! Knock!

"Don't disturb me!" Shaeri yelled. He thought that was Baekhyun but,

"Okay." a soft voiced came instead of a guy voice.

"Come in Mae!" she yelled back. She still busy finishing her last touch before Baekhyun could barge in and destroy everything later. She even do not bother to open the door for Maeri necause she know Mae would came in by now.

"Still not finish?" Maeri touched her shoulder. Shaeri shook her head.

"Just a little more." she said. Maeri then give her small massage on her shoulder which make Shaeri hummed in pleasure.

"If only Baekhyun did this instead of messing with me." she poouts. Maeri laugh.

"He barge in?" she asked.

"Obviously." Shaeri answered. Maeri look on her unnie messy bed and a box of fried chicken there. She can imagine how Baekhyun snuggling on her unnie's bed while eating the chicken. She bet Baekhyun whining as a puppy asking for attention too. She smiled. That troublemaker always get her unnie's nerve.

"I saw him with Kyungsoo, Kai and Chen. They're going somewhere." she told Shaeri about what she saw while on the way here.

"That was better than he messing with me. He should spend some time with them too. You know, guys thing. He needs to have fun as he can before we get married because I will tie him down." Shaeri smiled devilishly. Maeri laugh hardly. She knew her unnie was just joking but to imagine her unnie being a queen control was a possible thing to happen tho. Since Baekhyun was a troublemaker, he needed to be control to not crossing the line.

"So how was Luhan? Is he good?" Shaeri look at Maeri. This year Maeri went through university life without Luhan by her side. Luhan had graduated as the honour student of this university.

"He's doing great. He's now working with his uncle at Daegu." Maeri smile proudly as she remembered her boyfriend. He was a very dependable and hardworking man. He was also a nice and manly boyfriend.

"Go call him if you miss him." Shaeri encouraged her sister because she now having a long distance relationship. Maeri nodded.

"I will. If and only if you finished this and dine with me." Shaeri rolled her eyes. Maeri sounded like Baekhyun now. But she eventually smile because Maeri just asked her for a dinner!