- 10 -

Its Written That You're Mine

“Aww~ that’s . Not questions!” said Chen.

“I hates math.” Kyungsoo sigh heavily.

“I just hope at least we all pass!” Baekhyun look at them. Three of them had become closer since the first exam day. It is because Baekhyun’s class and the two guys’ classes were arranged in the same hall. In the hall, it can fit three classes. Chen and Kyungsoo are classmates.

“I wonder where’s Kai?” they’ll wait outside the hall until all four men gathered and go to the cafe together.

“Baek, Kai is feeling unwell. So, he went straight to his room.” Said Shaeri who came with Maeri.

“Yes. Please bought him some food and wake him up for the next exam.” Said Maeri.

“Okay.” Baekhyun smile. The twin then go get their friends who had called them.

“Wowowow, Byun Baekki~ I envy you!” Chen grabbed his neck.

“Its Byun Baekhyun, you brat.” Kyungsoo smack his head. Chen just grins.

“Well, Baek. I’m curious about you.” Kyungsoo ask as they walk to the cafe.

“What?” Baekhyun look at him.

“If both twin likes you..who will you choose?” Kyungsoo ask very carefully. Baekhyun blink his eyes. Truthfully, he never think about it.

“Yeah. Who is it? The gentle one or the rough one?” Chen put his arm around his shoulder. Baekhyun bit his lips while thinking.

“The caring one.” Answered him. Chen and Kyungsoo look at each other. Caring?

“Who?” Chen ask Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shrugged.

“Lets make a bet.” Said Chen cheerfully. He and Kyungsoo busy discussing about the bet and the amount of the bet. Baekhyun just smile. He glance to group of girls not far from him. His eyes fixed at one person. He smile when she smile.

“Yeah, the caring one.”

7 years ago

He had an horrible fight with Shaeri at the playground. He burned her dolphin’s pillow because she had burned his maths book. She didn’t mean to. She just said that she will but his naughty mouth challenged her. He forgot that Shaeri was a person who hold on to her words. And she really did burnt it. He take his revenge by burned her dolphin pillow. As a result, she attacked him at the playground. They beating each other. Maeri tried to stop them and at a moment, Maeri fell on the ground.

“Ahh!” Maeri fell. She seems fine but her right knee was bleeding. He and Shaeri both shocked and speechless. He quickly get Maeri.

“Are you okay?” he ask her. He look at his left and saw Shhaeri had run away. he bit his lips. Angry. He used his handkerchief to wipe the blood. Maeri was still crying. Baekhyun had tried everything to make she stop and to ask her to go home.

“Lets go, Mae. I’ll carry you.” Maeri now sobbing. She shook her head.

“I’ll wait for unnie.” Baekhyun roll his eyes.

“Mae, she leave you. She’ll not come back.”

“She will. I knew she will.” Maeri starts teary again. Baekhyun sigh. He sit beside Maeri. He does everything but she still wanna stay here. What to do?

“Haa..haa..give me.” Shaeri suddenly came. She‘s panting hard and sweaty. She squat in front of Maeri and grabbed her right leg. She take out an ointment. Sweep it on the wound and then cover it with a plaster that she brought along. Baekhyun that sat beside the twin stunned. His eyes on Shaeri all the time.

“Get on me.” He just came back to reality when Shaeri asked Maeri to get on her back.

“No. Let me.” Baekhyun moved towards Maeri.

“No. She’s mine.” Shaeri push him. Maeri smile and nod at Baekhyun as it means its okay. Maeri get on Shaeri and she piggyback her along the way home. Baekhyun just walk with hands in the pockets. Nothing to do. He glance at Shaeri and he was petrified by her sweet smile. Shaeri glance to Maeri who fell asleep on her shoulder. She smile when looking at her sister innocent look. When her eyes met Baekhyun who look at her, she turned away. Huh.

Baekhyun smile when he remember that. He can’t believe that he had fall in love with since that time. Most surprising, he fell in love on the day he had terrible war with her and after he saw her very sweet smile that she never showed. That the first time he realized that she actually had a dimples! Cute dimples.

“Baek!” He came back to reality. Looking at Chen with a confused look.

“Kyungsoo asked you, if the twin likes you and you only like one, what will you do?” Chen repeat Kyungsoo’s question.

“That will never happened. They both doesn’t have same taste in man. And I don’t think that I’m belong in one of their ideal type guy.” Kyungsoo tap his forehead.

“He’s sometimes stupid.” He said that to Chen. Baekhyun glare at him.

“Answer the question. What will you do? Not the nonsense bla..bla..bla..” Chen twirl his hands on the air. Baekhyun pouts. He then answered,

“Then I’ll kiss the one who I like.”

“Wow! That’s fast.” Chen .

“The one that who not?” Kyungsoo is focusing on questioning.

“Hug?” Baekhyun look at them.

“Then you should do it faster.” Said Kyungsoo.

“Oh why?” Baekhyun raised one of his eyebrow.

“From what we see, they both likes you.” Chen and Kyungsoo said in unison.

“Hahah. Its nonsense and will never happen.” Baekhyun doesn’t trust them. They just look at each other and shrugged. Whatever~

 

“Wahh!! Last! Today is the last day!!” Baekhyun put his hands up. He’s totally excited.

“Excited, huh?” Baekhyun turned back.

“Hyung!” he hugged Luhan.

“How’s the exam?” ask Luhan. Baekhyun pouts.

“I answered all the questions.” Said Baekhyun. Luhan laugh.

“You’re doing well.” He said. his back.

“Baek! Good luck for the exam.” The twin come. Today is their exam based on their coursed project. Shaeri have to create a new brand of spring’s hat collection. She had knitted two bow pom beanies. Maeri’s project was to paint based on the title given ‘Spring Beauty’. While Baekhyun need to complete the circuit of wiring in time given.

“So, after the exam..can we have dinner together?” Baekhyun ask. The twin look at each other.

“No.” Answered them. Baekhyun pouts.

“Why? Its have been a long time since we hangout together. If Sher’s the first became weirder, now both of you weirdo.” He said. The twin frown.

“What do you mean, Baek?” Shaeri ask him.

“Yeah, since we entered the university..our relationship doesn’t go well. Especially with you.” he poke Shaeri’s cheek. She blush.

“Yah!” she smack him. Shaeri saw Luhan’s smirk. He rasied an eyebrow as if he say see-Baekhyun-suspecting-something.

“Later Baek. Lets go.” Shaeri quickly link her arm to Maeri and pull her away. They both have decided to avoid Baekhyun along the exam week. They need to prepare mentally and physically for their exam and for the serious talk this evening.

“Its look beautiful on you, Mae.” Luhan suddenly said. Mae just can smile as she was being pulled away by Shaeri. Baekhyun smile and waved at them.

Shaeri take a good look at Maeri. What is beautiful on her? She look her up and down.

“Unnie, what are you doing?” Maeri ask. Feeling uncomfortable of being stared.

“Did the boss give you something?” Maeri blush a little.

“Erm..hairclip?” she showed her her left side. Its a daisy hairclip. Its cute and beautiful. One thing come into her mind, did they meet often?

“When the last day you met him?”

“Yesterday.” her jaw dropped. Oh, Luhan. He really make his move. Shaeri think about it. How to take him far away from Maeri. But then, she remember that they’ll talk about it this evening. I hope everything will be fine.

 

Luhan look at the twin. Baekhyun still smiling.

“I envy you, Baek.” Said Luhan. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

“I envy your close relations with the twins.” Baekhyun just smile. He look at the twins who having lunch together not far from his table.

“Mostly envy on how Mae look at you.” Baekhyun frown. He look at Luhan.

“Hyung, what do you mean?”

“She likes you, Baek. Mae likes you.”

Baekhyun stunned. Really? He look at Maeri. He feels bad for her because his heart was for Shaeri. What should I do to take Sher without hurting Mae?

He knew how close the twins are. They both depends on each other and never be apart. He don’t want to break them apart but, he want Shaeri. That’s why he kept treating them equally. Don’t want the twins knew who he likes and broke their heart. He never thought that Maeri could fell in love with him. Moreover, he’s still unsure of Shaeri’s feeling towards him. He frown. How can he didn’t realized that Maeri likes him?

“He’s sometimes stupid.”  -yeah. He’s so stupid that his eyes always on Shaeri that he didn’t realizing Maeri’s feeling.

“From what we see, they both likes you.” –oh really?

He remember what Kyungsoo and Chen said. Mae likes me and Sher...too? Okay, this time, he felt like he’s a very stupid human kind now. His eyes always on Shaeri that he didn’t realized about Mae feelings but, he never found out Sher feelings towards him.

Luhan shook his head at Baekhyun confused look. He must didn’t realized about it. Poor Mae.

“Baek, I’m telling you now. If you likes Mae, then you’re my rival. If you likes Sher, I’m happy to let you to take her.” Luhan get up. He ruffled his hair. Baekhyun become more confused. In his mind :

Luhan ® Maeri ® He ® Shaeri ® unknwon.

They didn’t get who they wanted. This means, he must do something about this. Something that would end up with a fair and happy ending.