Chapter 22 (FINAL)

Its Written That You're Mine

Chapter 22 (final)

 

"Hye darling." Baekhyun came and gave a peck on Shaeri's cheek. "You look beautiful." He commented on her dress. Shaeri smiled.

"I can't believe that Nadine are getting married today." Shaeri turned to face her boyfriend. Finally it’s the day. The Sehun and Nadine wedding's day.

"And I was furious to know that Maeri and Luhan are getting engage soon." Baekhyun pouts. He had suggested for having a double occasion but Shaeri refused. He just want to get tied faster because Shaeri is getting so gorgeous day by day. Many eyes were on her since they were in their last year here. Although he had let them known that she was his but they seems to neglect that fact.

"Not so soon okay. It’s after our graduation." Shaeri reminds him.

"But still, they are step ahead from us. Sehun was lucky enough because he'll marry today. I mean like, 15 minutes from now." Shaeri shook her head.

"Stop babbling. Let’s move now or we're late." Shaeri grab his hand and together they walked out from the lobby.

"I am sure that Baekhyun said that he was going to take you not dolling you." Kai folded his arm as he lean on the car. Kyungsoo beside him just smile. Shaeri flashed him her sweet smile.

"That's not working Sher. What take you sooo long?" Kai's face turns grim.

"We have some little private conversation, Kai. Sorry for the waiting." Shaeri poke his nose before get into the car.

"Since when do you become a whining little boy huh?" Baekhyun smirk. Kai just roll his eyes as he ask Baekhyun to just get inside the car.

"You teached Kai a bad manners." Baekhyun complaint to Shaeri.

"What bad manners?"

"The rolling eyes." Shaeri chuckled.

"Where's Chen?" Shaeri look at an empty seat beside Baekhyun.

"He went with Sofia." Kyungsoo wink his eyes. Baekhyun and Shaeri giggles. Sofia is Nadine's same-age-cousin. She set a blind date for Chen with Sofia and its work! Their relationship went well and it has been a year.

"I can see them wearing gown and tuxedo next year." Shaeri clampsed her hand. She was having an imagination on that couple. Not to mention, her twin also pop out next. She bet Maeri will look so lovingly with a long, white gown.

"How about us wearing that?" Baekhyun wiggling his eyebrows. Kyungsoo and Kai chuckles in unison while Shaeri is blushing.

"Maybe?" She shrugged with a naughty wink making Baekhyun to nudge her shyly.

*      *      *

"I presents you all, they as husband and wife." The man said after the groom and the bride exchanged their vows. The husband grab his wife waist and kiss her lips lightly and lovingly. The audience awwing in envy and happy.

"Congratulations bro!" Baekhyun came and hug Sehun. Kai and others do the same meanwhile Shaeri, Maeri and Sofia went to see Nadine.

"Oh my, I still can't believe that you're getting married today!" Chen said.

"Ehem. It’s got married now. I'm a husband by now." Sehun recorrecting Chen. They all laugh.

"Geez. Now you can't join us at club as frequent as before." Kai said. Baekhyun and Sehun quickly covered his mouth meanwhile Chen’s jaw dropped and Kyungsoo was laughing.

"Auch. You gotta be kidding me. Don't say it out loud!" Baekhyun glared. Kai raised his hands.

"Tch. I bet now being in the room was a lot more fun than being in the club." Sehun touch his chin. Then they all laugh.

"You such a ert." Chen made face.

"Just say that you are jealous." Sehun sticked out his tounge. Baekhyun then smack his head.

"You guys, please, we're all grown up. Stop the childish bickers." Kyungsoo shook his head.

"And I bet, he's the only one who's getting aged day by day." Kai's words made they laugh again.

"I can't believe it. It’s already our last sem. Our last year." Chen suddenly said. Baekhyun, Kai and Kyungsoo nodded in unison.

"Time do flies." Baekhyun commented.

"What with the gloomy face guys?!" Shaeri came with the girls.

"Tch. You just ruin their mood." Luhan said. He had been watching and hearing them. They feels how he felt back then. It’s hard to live a busy student life but its fun making it hard to leave soon.

Shaeri roll her eyes in response.

"Whatever. Then excuse us to eat first." Shaeri pulled Maeri with her.

"Bye boys." Nadine and Sofia followed her.

"Err..shall we?" Sehun look at them. They chuckled after realized only Sehun not getting in the emotion and nods as response to him.

"I talked to mom and dad." Maeri suddenly spoke when they all having their food.

"You did talk about what?" Shaeri seems unamused because she didn't know and not involve in it. Baekhyun and the others gulped. They were waiting for Maeri's next words.

"They agreed to do a double engagement party for you and me!" Maeri chimed. Shaeri's jaw dropped while Baekhyun stood with a ‘Yes!’ pose. Kyungsoo and Chen hold Baekhyun. They are actually worried about Shaeri. She hates surprise event.

"Is that mean we're getting engage next year?" Shaeri asked for a confirmation. Maeri nodded happily.

"Baek! Your wish come true!" Shaeri turns to Baekhyun and Baekhyun walk to her and give a backhug.

"Lol. Shouldn't you thanked Maeri instead?" Sehun's comment made they laugh.

"A thank is enough. No need to hug neither from the front or the back." Luhan said when Baekhyun thanking Maeri and was about to hug her too. Again they laugh.

"Auch." Baekhyun pouts. Shaeri smiled and gave Maeri a sisterly smile to her.

"Thankyou baby." She mouthed.

"You're welcome dear." Maeri replied.

At evening, the reception party was held and soon after that, Sehun and Nadine flew for their honeymoon at Istanbul and Spain.

4 months later, Baekhyun, Shaeri, Maeri, Nadine, Kai, Chen and Kyungsoo successfully graduated from S University. Luhan even came from Daegu to celebrate it with them and Sehun fly from America right after his meeting ended.

Week after their graduation, finally it’s the day that the twin had waiting for. Their engagement party. Luhan and Maeri will get married 6 months after their engagement while Baekhyun and Shaeri may for another years. Somehow they are unison in choosing the right date to get marry. Baekhyun wanted to have a fix job before he marry Shaeri. Unlike Luhan, he is already employed and had a stable finance. Both he and Shaeri agreed and together they support and motivates each other.

2 years later.

"Mummy, Daddy, why are we wearing beautifully?" A little girl ask her parent.

"Because we're attending mummy and daddy's friend wedding." Her mom replied sweetly.

"Is there where it is?" She pointing at a beautiful yet classic church.

"Yes dear." Her dad lifted her up for a better view.

"Nadine!" Someone called. She turns and smile widely as she jogs to hug the owner voice.

"Maeri." She said as she loosen the hug.

"Long time no see." Nadine starts to tear up.

"Hey, you shouldn't run with a baby inside." Sehun approached with a serious look

"BABY? ALREADY?" Luhan came carrying a one year old baby boy.

"Its 3 months old." Nadine smiled.

"We should make our bae's little sister too." Luhan nudges Maeri which caused her to blush but a laughter to the lovely couple in front of them.

"My, my look at that!" A loud voice appear.

"It's babies!" Another voice came.

"We're uncles!" Chen and Kai shouted in unison making Maeri and Luhan's son woke up from his nap and cried.

"Look. What have you done?" Sofia slapped her fiance's arm. Luhan laugh.

"It's okay." He said as he handed his boy to Kai who wanted to play with him.

"I'm glad you can make it today. And I am proud to have the South Korea young professional yet talented dancer in the world as my best friend ever!" Maeri gave a long happy speech to Kai as she pat his arm.

"She's your hardcore fan." Luhan whispered. Kai laugh as he was happy to meet them despite his busy work.

"Thanks to me for always reminding him about today." Kyungsoo appeared.

"Geez. I am happy for both of you to have a successful carier but please. Find a girl." Sehun said. They all frown.

"It’s always Kyungsoo who reminds you about anything. He's the one who take a lot of care about your life too. Since at university I heard a gay rumour about you and lately it’s been in newspaper." Sehun said in worry. He know that his friend is normal and this situation is normal too to whom are closer to them but to the others. They laugh.

"It’s not in the headline tho dear. It’s at gossips corner isn't it?" Nadine winked at her husband.

"I understand your concern about us. But don't worry. When it’s time, we'll roger you." Kyungsoo caressed Sehun's back. Kai nodded and flashed an assuring smile to him.

"Well, I just hope that the names written on the invitation card are not Kai and Kyungsoo." Sehun's joke was bought as they laugh at it.

"Holy ! What are you thinking!" A sudden scream made them stop and searching for it. A few seconds, there was a beautiful figure with her gown being dragged somewhere by a guy.

"Unnie? Baek? Where are you going?" Maeri jogs to her unnie.

"Is the wedding ceremony has ended?" Kai and Kyungsoo look at each other. He was sure that everyday Kyungsoo would message him telling to be here before 9. And now it’s, 8:30 though.

"Hey, hey where are we going?" Shaeri tried to calm Baekhyun down when he suddenly barge into her waiting room and dragged her out.

"You'll know." He simply answer as he grabbed together Maeri's hand when Maeri aprroached them.

"Do you need any-" Maeri doesn't even finishing her words when Baekhyun dragged her too. Maeri send Shaeri an eye signal. Shaeri just shrugged.

"I'll borrow her for a moment!" Baekhyun informed Luhan before he dragged the twin with him.

"Huh? What?" Luhan was speechless but his legs move forward as he wanted to follow them.

"Eh no, no, no running!" Sehun grab his wife's wrist. He told her that they better wait there for any back up while Kai and Kyungsoo followed Luhan. Chen and Sofia went inside the church to inform the parents that the couple need some last romantic time as a couple. Maybe.

"Baek, please, where are we going? Our wedding will start any moment from now." Shaeri begged him. She knew that Baekhyun was always waiting for today to come but she didn't expect this kind of situation to appear right before their wedding! Why the hell he dragged Maeri along. Most specific, someone's wife! Their own bestfriend's wife! In her mind there were all negative thoughts. She was hoping Baekhyun not changing his mind saying his love was now for Maeri!

"Hey! Baby! Are you okay?" Baekhyun touch his wife-to-be-soon cheek. She had her eyes closed. He thought if he was rough to her when he lean to kiss her forehead.

When Shaeri heard Baekhyun called her and kiss her forehead, she opened her eyes slowly. Seeing Baekhyun and Maeri smiled to her.

"I think I know why we're here." Maeri smiled as she looks around. They were at a playground. Shaeri did not get it. Their wedding held at a church though. Not at a playground.

"It’s time for us to open up our time bottles." Baekhyun smiled as he handed Shaeri and Maeri a shovel.

"You gotta be kidding me! Why now! Do you want to get married or not?!" Shaeri lifted her gown with all her might just to give Baekhyun her powerful shin kick. But Baekhyun quickly held both her hands and kneed.

"I want us to open this before our wedding. Please." Baekhyun begged her. Shaeri roll her eyes. If she refused, he might begged her again and again until she say yes. And when it happened, it might past 9 o'clock. So,

"Yeah fine. Let’s be quick!" She walked towards the remarked tree.

"Let me do it. You’d better not get the dirt on your clothes." Luhan came and snatched the shovel away from Shaeri. Kai took one from Baekhyun and Kyungsoo took one from Maeri. "Let men do this." He said to Maeri.

"I can't believe you do this thing." Kai handed Baekhyun his bottle. Luhan and Kyungsoo just chuckled as they handed one to Maeri and Shaeri as well.

"On count three." Baekhyun lead.

"That one too." Luhan chuckled. His wife had a cute childhood memories.

"One.." Baekhyun count. "Two.." Shaeri followed. "Three!" Maeri shouted and a 'pop' sound was heard.

"Read it out loud, we wanna hear what you wrote too." Kai said. Shaeri gave him a glared but Kai just grins. Maeri smile. She unfolded her paper and breaths in.

"I wish my unnie and Baekhyun live happily ever after." When Maeri said that, Shaeri and Baekhyun were touched. Shaeri's eyes got teary. She quickly unfolded hers and read it out aloud.

"I wish for Mae to have a blissful life with someone she love, so do me and Baek." she bit her lips.

"Practically you wish for us to have different patners. Right?" Baekhyun look at her. Shaeri tilted down her head. She slowly nodded as her tears came down. Baekhyun lift up her chin.

"But it will never happen. Beacause it’s written that you're mine." Baekhyun showed Shaeri his paper.

"Shaeri and Maeri is my gorgeous besties. Maeri is my forever bestie and Shaeri is my forever love. I love both but I love Shaeri more. I wish Shaeri to be mine." Kai read it out as he sneaks behind Shaeri. Shaeri hug Baekhyun because she was so happy.

"You always have Shaeri in your mind back then." Maeri pouts. Luhan smiled and comfort his wife. Although he know his wife has no feelings towards Baekhyun anymore but he understand that she was sad to know that Baekhyun only wish for her sister.

"Hey I did wish for you too. Kai, don't skip the ending!" Baekhyun catch the situation and Kai giggles.

"I wish three of us lived a happy life. Me with Sher and Mae with her lucky guy."

"You should change it to 'Mae with her forever Luhan.'," Luhan suddenly said. They laugh.

"Err guys. Shall we go now? Its 8:50." Kyungsoo voiced out.

"Oh god!" Maeri and Shaeri screamed. They screwed if they are late. Sehun and Chen has been calling Luhan and Kai too.

"Let me, my queen." Baekhyun lift Shaeri like a bridal style. Shaeri laugh as she wrapped her arms around Baekhyun's neck and connecting their temple together.

"I love you Byun Baekhyun."

"I love you more Song Shaeri."

- THE END -

 

 


 

 Today, 21 September 2015 ; 18:21 p.m.

Subject: END

Body: The story has just ended. T T

        I want to thank to all of you who reads & commenting this story. I'm sorry for the VERY late update, but so many thanks to still wait. :')  This is my first time writing a story with such a loongg chapters >< . I've done my best and I hope you all love it! Please forgive me for my mistakes in the story especially the grammars XD . I have started my new story which is Brothers, starring by BTS. If you're an Army too, please read and subscribe if you are interested :) . hehe and again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEARS! :* muah muah