- 4 -

Its Written That You're Mine

Orientation week was a busy week for freshie. They’re active along these two weeks. Shaeri too. Shaeri and Maeri are not in the same room and floor. She at third floor while Baekhyun and Maeri at fourth floor. That’s good. They can be closer to each other. The first week, Shaeri managed in avoiding Baekhyun. She still keep in touch and meet Maeri but not him. She’s hoping that Baekhyun forget about her existance and keep busy and meeting Maeri along their study here.

With that mind set, she had been using stairs to go down or back to her room. This is one way to avoid from facing him in the lift. She always eat at the park to avoid from seeing him at the cafetaria. When they’re lining up for assembly she’ll make sure that she’s at the front because Baekhyun likes lining at the back. When it comes to arrange group, she quickly gathered and make one by her own and she’s the leader. She can feel that he’s staring her from his place when she stand up and introduce her name and her group name.

Ignoring was a second way. She ignore his glare and act as usual. The benefit of being a leader were always busy with the meeting together with the seniors and handling orientation projects also her group problems. The problem were always about cooperation, self-confident and friends.

Someone who searching her, need to tap her shoulder to make she realized that someone want to meet her or talk to her. It is because, she wear earphone everywhere she go. To prevent hearing Baekhyun’s voice calling her or anything about him. Now, its the second week. The first week, she succeed with all the tactics. She’ll make sure that she succeed this time too. Shaeri nod her head as she walking while eating bread. Yeah, she’ll succeed. Suddenly Shaeri gasp. A pair of arm wrapping her shoulder from behind. Only one person who dare to did this to her. Byun Baekhyun.

“Avoiding me?” he take out one of her earphone and whispered to the ear. Making she shivered. She just shook her head.

“Then what? You’re not replying my messages, answering my calls. What are they if you’re not avoiding me?” still, he whispered to her. She can feel his breath at her neck. GULP. Please..don’t do this. Don’t make me fluttering.

“I’m busy. That’s all.” She said as she tried to let go his arm around her. Baekhyun stiffen his hand.

“Really?” she nod.

“Yes, Byun Baekhyun. I’m busy and too tired to reply and answer you.” Shaeri said. But she’s not lying. Its true that she was so damn tired.

“Tired. Then why did you’re volunteering to be the leader?” oh uh. He must be spying her that time.

“Can’t I lead? I wanna try if I can lead people. They don’t want to so I volunteered.” This time she trying hard to let off his hand.

“Then how about now? Why are you trying to get off from me?”

“I’m breathless Baek and you knew I hate this. I’ll always kick or push you when you let me go.” He let her go.

“Thanks.” Shaeri said as she tidying her hair and then she walk away.

“You’re not kicking or pushing me, Song Shaeri.” She startled.

“I have a meeting. I have to go now.” She run. Whatever he think, she doesn’t want him to catch her up and questioning her.

“What’s with you, Sher?” Baekhyun look at her back that run away from him. Looks like she’s not going to turn back or at least glance him.

“Baek, lets lunch together.” Maeri come with Kai, their new friend. Kai yawn.

“Kai, I thought that you prefer to sleep than eating.” Baekhyun said to him.

“She’s the one who drag me here.” He pointed to Maeri. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

“Well, I’m worried about this sleepyhead. He always sleep in the class and I never saw him eating.” Said Maeri. She must be really worried that she braven herself to talk to Kai. Baekhyun smile. Maeri was a shy girl but she’s friendly. He petting her head as reward on her struggled talking to strangers a.k.a her classmate.

“Lets eat. My treat.” Said Baekhyun. Kai’s eyes widened when he heard that.

“Oh yeah! I want to eat kimchi stew!” Baekhyun shock. Maeri chuckled.

“Looks like we need to treat him everyday if we want to make sure that he’s eating.” Said Baekhyun. Kai grins.

“I always forgot to bring my money. But when I did, I forgot that I bring it.” they both shook their head at Kai’s word.

“Looks like I and unnie need to make triple bento everyday.” Maeri said.

“You and Sher, makes bento everyday?” Baekhyun look at Maeri.

“Yeah. Didn’t you realized? She said that sometimes she had lunch with you, Baek. You should have spotted it. Her bento.” Maeri look at him. Frown.

“Oh, the one that she’s hiding from me is bento?” Baekhyun tried to cover it. Maeri chuckled.

“Oh, I forgot that she hates to share her food with you. Because you eat too much!” Maeri poke his shoulder. He just smile.

Not avoiding me, huh? Song Shaeri...you’re really avoiding me. Have lunch with me? Hell, no. Since he step his feet on this university, its the last time he talked, joking, teasing and EAT with her. What’s with you? Tell me.

Baekhyun sigh. If just she heard him, would she explain it? Explain the reasons of avoiding him. Would she?

 

The second week of orientation. Day 2.

Shaeri look around. Wanna make sure that there’s no Baekhyun flash near her. enough for yesterday that she was captured by him. Wearing earphone is not a good idea. She wouldn’t knew if he attack her again. Shaeri sigh. Relieved. She walk calmly into the meeting room. Today too, they had a meeting for a new activity. Camping.

“Okay, firstly. Attention to all seniors, you are compulsory to attend the camping activity. Its a MUST.” The leader said. He has a very cute face but still manly and handsome. His eyes were sparkling. First time meet him, Shaeri would never knew that he was the big boss here. The students representative. He’s the senior of last year at S University. She almost greet him as her aged friend. Fuh. Luckily that time she heard someone calling him ‘hyung’.

“Next, all the seniors will-“ Luhan was talking when someone opened the door. All eyes look at the the door.

“Sorry, hyung. I’ve got wrong information.” Said the panting boy. Shaeri shock. No way! Why should he joining this meeting while he’s not a group leader?!

“Okay. Attention to all, this is Byun Baekhyun. The new leader for Gamma group. Baekhyun, please take a seat beside Miss Shaeri, Alpha’s leader.” Said Luhan. Baekhyun bow his head and walk to Shaeri. He smirk when he saw her pale face. Heh, its clearly written on your pale face that you’re avoiding me, Song Shaeri.

“Back to the topic, all seniors will-“ the boss was talking but Shaeri can’t pay much attention to him as Baekhyun always nudge her. She bite her lips. Trying to be patient.

“What do you want?” she ask him through the teeth.

“Your explaination.” He too. Answering through the teeth.

“What explaination?” she glance him.

“The explaination of why you’re avoiding me.”

“I’ve said that I’m not avoiding you!”

“YES you are.” He nudge her. She nudge him back. He replied the nudge and this time she nudge him roughly that make him fall on the floor.

“Yes, any question?” Luhan look at them. Both of them shook their head.

“Pay attention please and sit at your place back.” He take a last look at Baekhyun before focus back on his laptop.

“Its hurt!” he whispered to her.

“Well, you deserved it.” she said back. They glare at each other before paying attention to the screen hanging on the wall.

 

“Where’s Baekhyun?” Kai ask to one of Baekhyun’s group member. He with Maeri wanna ask him for lunch.

“He’s attending the meeting.” Answer one of them. Maeri look at them.

“Meeting? Why?” she ask.

“He’s our new leader. The old one signing out from here and he volunteered himself.” Maeri furrowing her eyebrows. Oh great. Since when that Baekhyun likes to be a leader? He prefer to be the one who listen the order, not the one who giving it. And yes, she just realized something. Shaeri too. Shaeri and Baekhyun both prefer the listener.

“Well, something wrong here.”

 

“Sher, my explaination.” Baekhyun try to catch her steps. They just finished the meeting and Shaeri straight away walk as she had pack up her things a minute before the meeting end.

“Its nothing Baek. No explaination because I’m not avoiding you.” Shaeri said without looking back.

“Then lets have lunch with me tomorrow.” He challange her.

 

“Unnie, is there something happen with you and Baekhyun?” ask Maeri when they’re doing their bento. GULP. Shaeri was hoping that Maeri is not thinking that she and Baekhyun was in realtionship.

“Nope.”

“Then why both of you be a leader? Baek acted strange lately. You too.” Shaeri chuckled.

“Sweetie, I want to be a leader. We have to change sometimes. About Baek, he just replacing his ex-group leader.” She Maeri’s hair. Maeri smile. She nod her head.

“Oh yeah. This afternoon, I and Baek will having lunch together. Wanna join us?” she ask Maeri. Heheh she’s not going alone or else he’ll non-stop questioning her.

“My pleasure~”

 

Baekhyun furrowing his eyebrows when he saw Shaeri, Maeri and Kai walk together. He glare Shaeri when he realizing that Maeri and Kai gonna sit with them.

“I thought its only two of us.” He said when Maeri and Kai is chatting with their group members about the next activity.

“You’re not telling me that I can’t bring anyone along.” She replied. They both stare at each other.

“Oh come on, Baek. You should be grateful that I’m having lunch with you anyway.” She said while opening her bento. Baekhyun glance at her bento. There were egg rolls, red bean rice, and kimchi.

“Yeah. And thanks for sharing.” He stole one of her egg roll. She kicked his shin below the table. Baekhyun eyes shut, enduring the pain while he’s chewing the egg roll. He then look at Shaeri sulky face. Happy because he felt like she is the Shaeri that he used to know.

“Hey, I wanna eat the egg with the rice too.” He said when Shaeri eat the egg roll with the rice. Shaeri pouts. She ignored his request. When she was about on second mouthful spoon, Baekhyun pulled her hand and the rice went into his opened mouth. Her eyes widened.

“Byun Baekhyun!!” Baekhyun smile. Satisfied. Seriously, he miss her that calling his full name. Miss her angry face. Hmm..forget about the avoiding thing. She’s now back. He look at Shaeri who cover her food from him. He chuckled.