- 19 - Fight

Its Written That You're Mine

“Oh .” Shaeri unintentionally cursing. She quickly get up and walk to the toilet. Rinsing her bleedy finger which she carelessly hurt it. Then she take a good look at her summer project. The glitter, soft and cool nylon cardigan. Luckily there was none of her blood on it.

Piroro~

From : Kai

Hey, Sher. Did you see my Jjangah?

She frown.

To : Kai  

This evening, I and Baek had take her for a walk. After that, we did put him back into the house.

Then she received a call from Kai.

“But she’s missing.” He said.

 

“Did you found her yet?” Shaeri bumped into Kyungsoo while researching for Kai’s dog. Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Have you search that side?” Shaeri pointed at a dark hallway.

“Not yet.” He too. Looking at the hallway.

“Lets go together.” Shaeri grab his wrist and walking while calling for Jjangah. Ktang! That sound froze their steps. They look at each other. She nudged Kyungsoo. Signaling him to go check it out.

“You wait here.” Kyungsoo walked deeper. Sooner there was no sign of him. Shaeri look around her. Suddenly she saw a glimpse of white small thing at the opposite hallway.

“Jjangah?” she bravely walk through the garden in between hallway. Breaking the unofficial promise she made with Kyungsoo earlier. Warf! She quicken her steps when she heard a small bark.

At the same time, Kyungsoo also heard the bark. But it was far behind him. He returns to the place where he left Shaeri. But she was no longer there.

The farther she walk, the clearer she heard her footsteps. The bark was no longer heard. In the dark, she can’t tell where she is.

“Hehe, good boy. Are you hungry?” this time, a husky voice was heard. Did Jjangah transform into human? Shaeri slapped herself at the silly tought. She tiptoed to the corner and take a peek. Shaeri was bad at hide and seek. Therefore,

“Jjangah!” she said happily. Exposing herself in front of the stranger whom holding Jjangah.

“Is this your dog?” he asked.

“My friend’s dog.” She fold her arms. Aware of the situation. That tall guy chuckled.

“Easy. I’m not a bad guy.” He walk forward Shaeri while she walk backwards. But soon she stop as the moonlight revealed the guy. Oh Sehun?

“W-what are you doing here?” she asked because she knew that he’s not a student here.

“Strolling around. Then I found this cute dog and the beautiful lady.” He smile to her. I think I can guess why Nadine hate this guy.

“Just give me the dog.” She lend out her hands. Sehun walk nearer and then she said,

“By the ground.” Sehun shrugged and squat before release the dog. As soon as Jjangah reach her arm, Shaeri said thanks for not harming it. She was about to walk away when Sehun suddenly asked her,

"Are you friends with Nad, now?"

Shaeri was about to give him an answer but then she think awhile. They are unofficially friend but officially a rival. Instead of answering, she threw him a question.

“Why?"

"Coz I thought both of you are rivals." he wiggling his eyebrows.

"Whatever you think, Mr. Oh Sehun." surprising him, she knew his name already.

"Well lady. It’s unfair that you knew my name while I don't."

"Well, it unnecessary." Sehun raised a brow.

"I need your help." he said quickly before Shaeri walk off. Shaeri did stop for a moment but she continue her step.

"If you help me, then Nadine will give up on Baekhyun." Shaeri turned. Sehun smiled.

 

Is this really will make her give up? Shaeri think that on herself. Still thinking if she did right thing. She glance the memo on the table. Sehun's phone number been written on it. She'll call that number if she agreed to be his ally.

"Because she’s mine. And Baekhyun is yours."

That words convincing her. She tapped her fingers on the table. Thinking really hard till she pull hair back.

"Arghh." she crumpled the paper and threw it into her pencil box. Right then her phone rang. It’s Baekhyun.

"Jagiya~ let have lunch together!" She smile happily while agreed.

-

"I thought only two of us."

Shaeri said as soon as she arrived. Beside Baekhyun, there was Nadine. Wtf she is doing here? Baekhyun just shrug while grinned awkwardly.

"Can't I join too? We're friend right?" said Nadine. Baekhyun was amused to hear that. Friends?

"Friend your ." she shot back what Nadine had said before. Baekhyun shake his head.

"She's being nice to you. Can't you do the same?"

"I am." Shaeri take a seat in front of Baekhyun. That's mean she just allowed Nadine to have lunch with them. Nadine smile.

"Chen! This table still available! You too Kai, Kyungsoo! Come, come!" but of course not only them. Shaeri smirk when she saw Nadine's reaction.

But..it just the beginning.

Shaeri frown when she saw Nadine getting closer to Baekhyun. She glance to Chen who just beside Nadine. Giving him an eye signal to interrupt the fake lover in front of her.

"Nad, try this meatball. It’s marvellous." Chen brought the fork nearer her.

MEATBALL? Shaeri mouthing. Chen just proudly smile when Nadine take a bite. Shaeri rolled her eyes. You're dead ball Chen.

"Mm delicious." a short comment from her before she continue to look at Baekhyun.

This time Shaeri kicked Baekhyun's shin. She was angry because Baekhyun not even rejecting Nadine when she wanted to feed him. Once may she bear it. But, for twice..in her dream.

"You're not feeding me." he backing Nadine.

Yes Shaeri is not that girly type but this is just too much. Being fed in front of her.

"Don't make me mad Baekhyun." she said as she continue to eat. Kai and Kyungsoo look at each other. They know her ego. If Maeri was here, she could calm her sis down. They were hoping for Maeri who had a camp outside the university.

"I'm not." Kyungsoo sigh quietly. This Byun Baekhyun is fighting with fire.

"You can't hope me to change drastically." Shaeri look at her dearest boyfriend. When Baekhyun was about to say, she quickly cut him off.

"I'm trying tho. And of course it would take time. I hope you can wait patiently." she spoke softly.

"How long should I wait? I'm thirst for your sweetness." Ugh. Chen, Kai and Kyungsoo make sound. While Nadine made face.

"." Kai said while biting his chicken.

"Just as you wait for me to open up to you. Me accepting your love."

"It’s you who act ignorant when I showed you love. I knew that you love me. But because of Maeri you hold it back."

"Why did you bring the past? Let bygone be bygone."

"You just admitted it." Baekhyun smirked.

"I  don't want to have a fight."

"We just have." To her surprise, Baekhyun answered that. What's into him? Why is he being like this.

"This is not you." Shaeri was upset. She look at Nadine while saying,

"Where is Byun Baekhyun? What did you do to him?" She stared Nadine angrily. Nadine quickly shook her head. She really had no idea what is happening now. Shaeri look at Chen, Kai and Kyungsoo who silently watched them.

"I'm here, dear."

"Don't dearing me. I'm mad now." She fold her hands.

Nadine patting Baekhyun's back. Try to relieve him. But it just fumed Shaeri up.

"Stop touching him." she warned her.

"Let her be. It could cool me down. Well, who know this fight would stop?" Baekhyun raised a brow.

"Then who ever know it not stopping now?" Shaeri stood up. Kyungsoo whom beside her grab her left wrist. Stopping her from leaving.

"I have things to do. So I'm going now." She slowly let off Kyungsoo hand.

"Stop being ego." Baekhyun said. Ego? Am I showing ego right now? Shaeri shook her head.

"I'm having a break time with you. For my damn ego sake, let us take time to think about our relationship. Am I really made a right choice when I say Yes before?" she shrug on the word 'before'. She had her bag and leave.

"Byun Baekhyun. I don't know what are you planning. But you'd better act sanely before you ever talk." Kyungsoo stood up. Taking Shaeri plate and his to the dishes bin. Chen and Nadine glance Baekhyun who was taken aback by what Shaeri had said.

"I'm glad I don't have one." Kai mumbled.

 

"I have done mine. You better take action now." Baekhyun said.

"What with that stress look?" a voice asked.

"Because she just ask me a break!" Baekhyun said angrily. Chuckled,

"Wow. You must got into her nerves."

"Shut up. You better make it work or you're done." Baekhyun fold his arms. The smirk make Baekhyun look away.

“Well then, excuse us.” Chen stood up. Together with Kyungsoo, leaving Baekhyun to calm himself.

 

*   *   *   *   *

Hello! I AM VERY SORRY for the VERY long wait. My laptop had some viruses and I can't update my story. I also can't update through my phone since all the story were written in the laptop and I actually forgot the last scene tho. - - ,

I hope you can enjoy reading this chap :)  This story also had come to the (I guess) hahaha. and I am now preparing for the new fic. BTS. I'm EXO-L BOMB now. kekeke 

Ok. I'll update soon. peace yo. :D