- 15 -

Its Written That You're Mine

NEW CHARACTERS!

                                 

                  Lay                                                            Nadine    

 

 


 

“Hello? Where are you? I’ve been waiting too long here! Five minutes more, I go by myself!” the young lady slammed her phone and threw it into her handbag. If can, she just want to throw it far away. She folded her arm and crossed her legs.

“Why so ing late? I’m tired and hungry.” She glance at a board. Her plane from America had arriving here an hour ago but her driver not arrive yet. What the hell. Bzz.. bzz.. Her phone vibrate. She lazily take it out.

Caller : Troublemaker

“Eish.” She threw it back into her handbag. She blew up her front hair when she saw her driver had arrived. Get up like a madam when her driver approach her.

“Firstly, I wanna eat.” She said. Then wear sunglasses and walk. Her driver just bow and take her baggage.

“Why so many, Miss? You’re not staying here though.” The driver said as he opened the boot.

“I’m going to stay here forever. Till I die.” She get in the car and slammed it. The driver seems flustered. He quickly get into the car.

“But Miss Nadine-“ Nadine quickly cut him off.

“Lay, drive the car. Now.”

“B-but your dad will kill me. He had warned me not to pick you up from the airport if you came.” He start the engine.

“I can guarantee that you’ll save and alive.” She look out the window when the car start to move.

“Miss, won’t you scared? He could block your credit card. He’ll forced you back to America.” Lay, the driver take a glance at her through the mirror.

“Like I care. He even don’t know where I am.” She folded her arm.

“I’m hungry. Faster. McD sound good too.” She said again. She’s really hungry.

“Didn’t you eat in the plane?” he muttered. She gave him her famous glare. Lay swallowed. Although she’s wearing glasses, he can see her sharp glare.

“Ah, have you settled the college that I’ll be attending?” she look at him.

“Yes. You’ll be attending S University, Miss. It was the best university in Seoul.” She hummed.

“Best or not I just need to finish my course. Ahh..one year more.” Lay beamed up.

“Happy New Year, Miss! I hope I’m not too late.” Nadine smile.

“Happy New Year too, Leilei.” Lay smile in satisfied. He had been her butler since she was little. He only 2 years older than her. He treat her like his own sister since he is the only child in his family. And, only him knew, how miserable her life was. He glance her who was looking at the street. Poor girl.

Nadine was born into a billionairs family. She had everything except love. Her mom always busy with her society works. Her dad busy with his worldwide business. She had none other than Lay who always stay with her, play and treat her lovingly like his own sibling. They share same similarities of being the only child in the family but different in how they being loved. Lay is a child of one of her maid and gardener. They just a normal family yet lived in happy and harmony life. She envy him. A lot. But she was thankful because Lay and his family treat her like their own family members.

“How was mom and dad?” she ask. She also naturally calling them that since they the one who treat her like their own child when she was little compare to her own parents.

“They were fine. And they miss you.” Lay said. She smile.

“Buy a family set. Double set because I’m hungry like crazy now.” She said it when Lay parked the car. He nod and teasingly say,

“I can see that.”

 

“Ah, what the are you doing Baek??!!!” Shaeri shouted. She was busy knitting her beanie project and Baekhyun boldly barge in into her room.

“Helping you.” he said innocently. She look at her ball yarns that rolling to the door. Her room was like a mess. The tails of her beanie loosen in Baekhyun hands and yet, he still smile like a kid. She snatched back her beanie.

“Get out, now!” she yell.

“Sher, don’t be mad. I’m just want to help you.” he begging her not to kick him out.

“You’re not helping me but tiring me. So, get out!” she pulled his hand to her door.

“I’m sorry. But at least let me stay here.”

“No. I need to concentrate because the deadline is tomorrow!” she opened the door and pushed him out.

“Sher!” she slammed the door. Baekhyun slap the door. Frustrated. She was busy this  week. Totally busy till they can’t get lunch together and a dating. Shaeri ruffled her hair. Its all ruined now. Just a little bit and her work will finish. But Baekhyun destroyed it. She can have a date with him tonight when she finished but and if he only a have little patient. Look like she need to stay up or else she get F for her winter project.

“She doesn’t love me anymore.” Baekhyun pouts.

“She just need time to finish her project and yet you disturbing her.” Kai said as he close his door. For the new semester, he and Shaeri was on the same floor and Baekhyun still with Maeri and new floor roomates, Chen.

“I just wanna help her.” he complained.

“Better she did it by herself. Its her project. You should be patient, Baek.” Kai sroke his back. Baekhyun sigh.

“I am. But its already two weeks that we’re not having a date. I envy Mae and Luhan.” He pouts. Although Maeri and Luhan just knew last year, but their progress is just amazing! Maeri doesn’t even care if he was around or not. All in her mind was Luhan.

“Then let have a date with me, Kyungsoo and Chen. We’ll watching a new movie tonight.” Kai wrapped his hand around Baekhyun shoulder.

“Wow! Sound exciting!”

“Yeah. You should spend more time with us now because when you’re married, its going to be hard for us to gather like this. Especially when you’re having a lion wife like her.” Kai mouthed to Shaeri’s door. Baekhyun chuckled.

“She’s crazy. She almost kick me, you know?” they walk to the lift as they talked.

 

“Lay!!! I’m late! I’m dead!” Nadine ran out from her room and hurriedly go downstairs. She look up at the big mirror near the door and said,

“Omo! My eyes!” she touched her baggy eyes.

“I’ve said no to drink beer last night. “ Lay sigh. Yesterday, she called him when he was ordering the set. She asked to add some beer too.

“But why didn’t you stop me?” she look at him. Angry.

“I did.”

“Eish.” She get back into her room and come out with sunglasses.

“Lets go.” She walk to the front door.

“Not having a breakfast, Nadine?” Lay’s mom asked. She smile,

“Sorry mom, but I’m late. Tomorrow I’ll eat your marvellous breakfast!” she gave a flying kiss.

 

“Song Shaeri.” Called her lecturer.

“Yes.”

“We have a new student. But she’s not entering yet. I think she lost. May you find her?” her lecturer give her a file. She take it and look at the profile picture of the student.

“My pleasure.” She smile.

 

“What class I am?” she called Lay when she was wandering around the university. She should asked him when they in the car instead of ordering him drive faster.

“You’re taking sewing class, right?” Lay still in the car. Driving home.

“Oh yeah. Thanks.” She hang up. But then,

“Oh wait. Where the class located at?” she look around. Then look at her phone. If she call Lay again, he might pissed off.

“Ah..they should make a signboard..ahhh.” her heels stuck in the small hole and she fell forward.

“Be careful!” a pair hands catched her. She hold onto the guy’s arm.

“Oh, thanks.” She said and look up. Omo! He’s gorgeous!

“I’m glad you okay.” He smile and let her go. Her eyes still in him and when he turned away,

“I’m Nadine!” she said. The guy turned at her.

“I’m Baekhyun. Nice to meet you.” he said and walk away. She frown. What with him? Doesn’t he attracted to her?

“Err..Baekhyun.” she called him.

“Yes?”

“I’m actually a new student here. I’m lost. But, may you show me the way to the sewing room?” she bit her lips. Aish. She’s so embarrassed to ask it because she never asked for someone help although she really need it. But now, she’s doing it.

“I’ll show you the way.” Suddenly, there’s a quite beautiful girl stand beside Baekhyun. Nadine swallowed. From the girl’s stare, Nadine can tell that she’s warning her to stay away from Baekhyun.

“Sher! What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you in the class now?” and Baekhyun welcomed her happily. From her view, Baekhyun like the girl that he called as Sher.

“Pick up a new student.” She hand out a file and stretch out to Nadine. Nadine take it.

“Oh, Nadine is your new classmate?” Shaeri just nod. She glance at Nadine. She accidently saw the unsweet moment between Nadine and Baekhyun just now. Luckily she came in time. Looks like the girl have some interest to her Baekhyun. Shaeri startled. My Baekhyun? Yeah, he’s officially her boyfriend now. She slightly nod at her stupidities.

“We shall go now.” Shaeri said as she glance her again. Nadine cleared and folded her arm.

“Yeah.”

“Okay, see you soon.” Baekhyun smile to Nadine. Shaeri quietly pouts.

“See you at the cafe.” Baekhyun pulled her neck and give a peck on her left temple. Shaeri smile sweetly. She nod and wave at Baekhyun who now walk away.

“Shall we?” Nadine said. One of her eyebrow raised up. Although she wear a glasses, Shaeri saw it.

“This way.” Shaeri lead. Nadine follow at the back. She’s wondering what relationship is between the girl called Sher with Baekhyun. Looks like Nadine really have some interest to Baekhyun. She rubbed her chin. Look at Shaeri up and down. Well, not bad. She’s beautiful. Her wavy hair colour was soft and gorgeous. She had a nice body shape too. Hmm..

Nadine look at herself. Well, she think she’s more beautiful than that Sher.

“Well, lets see~” she mumble as she corrected the glasses on her nose.