- 9 -

Its Written That You're Mine

“What the hell are you doing, Sher?” Shaeri raised one of her eyebrow.

“What am I doing?” Luhan was shocked by her audacity. He then smirk.

“Don’t act like you don’t know~” He came closer. Shaeri swallowed as she step backwards. Wanna kept the distanced between Luhan.

“What do you mean?” but she, seriously don’t understand what he wanna talk about.

“You’re keeping Mae closer to Baekhyun.” Luhan came even closer.

“You’re taking her away from me.” More closer until Shaeri was trapped between him and the wall.

“And I..” Luhan leaned closer to her left ear then continue the words,

“I’m not going to let it happen. Mae, is mine.” Her eyes widened. She tried to interpreted the words in detail meanings. Mae, is mine. Shaeri gasp. No, way!! She look towards Luhan who had walked away with both hands in the side pockets. Luhan slightly glance at her with a smirk. Shaeri bite her lips.

Why its getting more complicated? Its going well until Luhan started his move. She growled. Frustrated. Aish..extra works to do, keeping Mae far away from Luhan, feeding Kai..

“Omo! Kai!” she run to the dancing room at the next block. That boy must be starving for now.

 

Kai is lying on the wooden floor. His chest rose and fell rapidly. He closed his eyes. Furrowing his eyebrows.

“Erghh..” Kai sit up with all his might after he suddenly fell while dancing. He felt a little dizzy. He bit his lips when he look at his bag that leaning on the wall 2 metre away from him. He back to lying on the floor. Too tired to get his pills in the bag.

 

“Where’s Luhan hyung?” Baekhyun look around. Its already 10 minutes he’s gone with Shaeri.

“Maybe they discuss something important?” Maeri tilted her head. That makes she look cute. Baekhyun chuckled.

“Maybe I should join them since I’m one of the representatives too.” He finished his drinks. Maeri just nod.

“Hey, there’s something on your nose.” He poke her nose tip. She frown. When she touched, its nothing. She thought Baekhun had prank her but then, she realized something.

“Its my cute little mole, Baekkie.” She said. Baekhyun lean closer take a good look on her nose. Maeri slightly blush.

“You have mole on nose? Since when??” he ask in shock. He never knew it.

“Since I’m exist.” She said sarcastically. Baekhyun laugh. He ruffled her hair,

“Sorry. I didn’t realized it.” he said when he saw Maeri pouts. She just smile.

“I got to go~” he wave and run to the direction that Shaeri and Luhan went. Maeri look at his figure until it gone.

“You never realized it because your eyes were always on her. Not me.”

 

“Kai! Miane!” Shaeri rushed in a hurry. Kai turned to her. She quickly get Kai and he chuckled at her frenzy.

“I’m still fine.” He said and sit up.

“But I’m still sorry. You must be starving. I’ve brought 2 box of chicken!” she take out the boxes from the plastic bag. His eyes sparkling. She gave him one box together with the chopsticks. But he refused and said wanna eat it using hands. She just shrugged and keep the chopsticks. She look at him. He greedily eat the chicken.

“Kai, don’t you think you practice too much?” she suddenly ask. It is because, Kai’s face was very pale and tired. He just shook his head while biting the chicken’s neck.

“I must when I have time. Before its too late.” He glance at his bag. Shaeri look at him with full of anxiety.

“You should get some rest too.” Shaeri opened up the 100 Plus bottle and give it to him.

“Thanks.” He take it and wink. Shaeri chuckled. He’s still playing even though he’s tired. Her smile then slowly fading away followed by a small sigh.

“Do you have a problem?” he ask after a gulp. Shaeri thinks whether to tell him or not. She decided to tell him. He look trustable.

“So, you and Mae really likes him.” he said. Shaeri look at him. Blush.

“You knew?” she ask him. Kai laugh.

“If Mae show it through blushing, you through the body act. If I can tell both of you likes him, then why not Baek?” he said. She blushing even harder.

“What should I do?” she pouts.

“Why did you wanna keep Mae closer to Baek and distanced yourself from him?” Kai is curious.

“Doesn’t its all clear? I wanna them be together.”

“Yeah, its crystal. But do you know who’s in his heart?” Kai look into her eyes. She’s overawed. But then confidently answered,

“Mae. He likes Mae too.” Kai shook his head.

“Sher, I don’t say that what you do are wrong. You don’t want to nettle your twin. But, you should get his confirmation. Who’s the one in his heart.” She frown.

“Why should I? Its clearly written on his face that he likes Mae.” Kai shook is head.

“I don’t think so~” he smile then said,

“Between you two, its written that only one for him. When you did this without finding out the real feelings of him, you already nettled two person. Baekhyun and Maeri.” Yeah, Baekhyun because he will not feel happiness with someone that he doesn’t love. Maeri, because she did this to her. Keep forcing her meeting Baekhyun without regard to her feelings.

“T-then I should ask him?” she bit her lips. Kai can see fear in her eyes.

“Sher, your big problem is FEAR. Scared that when you get Baekhyun, Mae would be lonely, sad, heart broken and far away from you.” Shaeri lowered her head. Tears fall on the floor. Shaeri cried there with Kai by her side. Bursting all her tears that she had kept for so long.

Yes, she really loves Maeri that she wanna give her happiness and everything since they depend too much on each other. They depending on themselves without parents by their side. And she, as the eldest twin, felt a responsibility of her to give Maeri happiness and love.

 

Maeri just entered her room when her tears suddenly fall down. She wipe the tears with her finger and look at it.

“Unnie..” she leaned on the door. Bite her lips. She realized what her unnie did to her. She knew that her unnie likes Baekhyun too. They never tell each other that they like same person, but they knew it. She knew that her unnie had give up on Baekhyun for her. She appreciate it but, she don’t want this to be continue. Shaeri and Baekhyun likes each other. Shaeri is the one who supposed to stay by Baekhyun side.

“We should end this.” She opened the door and walk out.

She really needs to talk to her unnie. They have to settle this problem. She’ll the one who should give up, not Shaeri.

 

Shaeri was walking with Kai to their dorm block when Maeri approached them.

“Hey, Mae! Long time no see!” Kai greets her happily. Maeri waved at him.

“Sorry Kai, but I need to take my unnie.” Maeri link her arm to Shaeri.

“Okay, good luck for tomorrow exam!” said him before leaving them. Maeri look at her unnie.

“Unnie, we need to talk.” Said her.

“About what?” Shaeri ask.

“Its abaout Baek-“ Shaeri put her index finger to Maeri’s lips.

“Later, Mae.” Maeri shook her head.

“Now.” She said.

‘Mae, we’re having our exam.Please, do not complicate the situation.”

“Until when do you want to avoid him? Keep your feeling towards him?” Shaeri hug Maeri. her back.

“Mae, after exam. We talk, we discuss. I promise.”

“You shouldn’t do that. I’m the one who supposed to.” Maeri starts to cry. Her unnie might think that she’s an innocent girl. But innocent girl of her still knew to observe the situation. Her eyes always on Baekhyun which realizing her...that Baekhyun eyes were always on Shaeri.

“Shh..lets not talk about it. We’ll meet at the library, on evening of last day exam.” Shaeri loosen the hug and look into her eyes. Maeri nod.

“Unnie, whatever it is, I want you to know that I love you very much.” Maeri pull her unnie into a hug again.

“I love you too.” Shaeri peck her cheek. Maeri giggles because its ticklish.

“Lets not fight unnie.” Maeri said. She really, really don’t want they fight just because of a man. Well, there’s many more on this earth. She just need to pick one.

“We won’t. Unless..you’re the one who start it.” Shaeri . Maeri push her unnie with a cute pouts. Shaeri pinched both Maeri’s cheek and said,

“I can’t fight and beat the most cute girl in the world~”