- 14 -

Its Written That You're Mine

Summer breaks start! Maeri seems more comfortable and closer to Luhan compare to Baekhyun and Shaeri’s relationship. Somewhat, their distance getting far and longer. And Baekhyun doesn’t like it. So,

“Sher, lets went to the beach.”

“For what?”

“Summer break.” Baekhyun smile.

“Are Mae and Luhan joining? Kai, Chen and Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun smile faded.

“Just two of us.”

“Then can’t.” Baekhyun looks angry.

“Why? Can’t we spent time together. Just two of us?”

“Baek, don’t you remember that we can only spent time together when Mae have a partner and you said that you’ll wait. Don’t messing it. Please be patient.” She look at him lovingly. He still in his angry pouts. Shaeri look around. She then look back at Baekhyun and give him a quick peck on his cheek. His eyes widen and automatically he smile.

“Y-you..” he speechless. Shaeri smile and nod.

“Yeah. I just kiss your cheek, Baek.” He make a cute pouts.

“Why cheek~” he leaned towards her.

“Be grateful.” She glance him and chu~

“That’s what you supposed to do.” He wink. She smacked his back. He just laugh and ran to Chen. Shaeri smile.

“Seems its all okay now. You with Baekhyun, Mae with Luhan.” Kai sit beside her. They at the cafe.

“Mmm..but as long as Mae and Luhan are not a couple, I’m not going to have a couple too.” Kai frown.

“But you already have. And you too strict to yourself. Just hangout with him. Mae is freely hangout with Luhan, so why not you?” Kai said. Shaeri think for a moment.

“You think too much..” he said then cough.

“Oh yeah, what with you Kai? I think I see you once this week and you absence past week.” She touched his shoulder.

“Hahaha somewhat feels lazy~” he stretch his hand. She roll her eyes.

“Sleepyhead, lazy, gay anywhat others?” she said.

“Oh wow. Wait. What did you said? Gay? I’m not!”

“I’ve said that?” her eyebrows jump. Kai mocking her by rolling his eyes.

“Hey, where’s Baek?” Luhan come with Maeri. Shaeri mouthed to a direction. Baekhyun was joking with Chen and Kyungsoo at other table.

“Sher, I’ll borrowed your sister this weekend for three days.” He said. Maeri just smile.

“Where to?” Shaeri frown.

“Holiday. Well, its just two of us.” Her jaw dropped. Why did she heard it from Luhan, not from Mae?

“Two? Just two of you?” Luhan nodded happily.

“He’s not doing something bad unnie. Well, I’ve spent the days at his family house.” Oh, that’s fast. Shaeri look at her. Disbelief. Family house? That fast?

“You can spent your holiday with Baekhyun. Spent it wisely because we’ll having summer break classes after that.” Maeri said again. Shaeri smile and then she pulled Maeri away.

“Mae, are you serious?” Maeri nod.

“Yeah, her sister invited me though. I can’t refused it.”

“Are you okay with it? Well, you’re not with me if it just the two of you.” Shaeri look into her eyes.

“Unnie, I thinks its almost time for us to find our own happiness. Our own way. So, we need to practice to not too depends on each other. Now, I think I’m starting to forget Baek.” Maeri smile widely. Its already two months she’s been together with Luhan although they not officially a couple yet. Shaeri stay silent for a long time. Maeri then nudge her.

“Unnie, you should spent your times with Baek too. Make him happy. He had been patient with you for a long time.” Shaeri pouts.

“Its just 5 months.” Maeri pinched her arm.

“Its 7 years. He giving you hints but you too stupid to realize that.”

“What did you say??” Shaeri tickling her. Maeri cover and try to hold her laugh.

“Unnie, please. Let just enjoy this. Forget about we once like the same person. Note in your mind that Luhan is mine, Baekhyun is yours.” She grab both Shaeri hands.

“Seems like someone fall in love again~” Shaeri . Maeri just smile.

“I’m starting it two months ago and the feelings started to grow day by day. And I’m happy with the changes.” Shaeri hug her.

“You did well. I’m sorry for everything I did. I’m sorry for hurting you and for not being a good unnie for you.” Maeri shook her head.

“No, unnie. Don’t be sorry. You’re the best unnie in the world! You did everything just to make sure I’m happy. You even once sacrifice your love for me. Who can did it better than you?” she loosen the hug and look into her unnie eyes. Shaeri smile. Touched.

“Now. Shall we start our new life?” Maeri double jump her eyebrows. Shaeri laugh.

“B-but, I just refused it. He asked me to spend time with him but I refused it.”

“Then go asked him back.”

“What? Hell no.” Shaeri shook her head.

“Unnie! Threw away your damn ego.” Maeri slapped her arm. Shaeri’s eyes widen.

“My damn what? Mae, you never talked like this to me.”

“My dear unnie, sometimes we need to change~ and I do this for the sake of you.” Shaeri roll her eyes.

“It has been a while I’ve seen you rolling your eyes.” Maeri pinched her nose. And then pulled her hand.

“Come on unnie. Have your courage.” They back to the table and Baekhyun is there. Talking to Kai and Luhan.

“So, Baekhyun. What will you do this weekend? I and Mae will spend the holiday together.” Said Luhan. Baekhyun slightly pouts.

“Nothin’.” He glance at Shaeri. Luhan look at him and Shaeri. Then he look at Maeri. Maeri just smile.

“Nothing? I thought we’ll be going to the beach?” suddenly Shaeri asked.

“But you-“ he stop. His face brighten up.

“You’re going? Two of us? Only two of us?” Shaeri chuckled and nod her head. Wow. How happy was him?

“Woohooo!” he jumps up. Luhan and Kai laugh.

“What a shame.” Kai said.

That summer breaks brought them happiness and new chapter of life. The first year going well than Shaeri had though. She also never expected that it woud turned like this. The situation where she need to avoid Baekhyun changed to she be with him and Mae with Luhan.

Maeri and Luhan relationship getting improved day by day. But they still not officially a couple yet. That making Baekhyun babbling about it everytime they gathered for lunch.

“When will you two become a couple?” he ask. Shaeri roll her eyes. Again.

“Well, good news.” Luhan said. Shaeri and Baekhyun look at Luhan. Shaeri glance at Maeri’s red cheek. Oh my god. Really?

“I’ve proposed her last night. And...” he look at Maeri then at Baekhyun and Shaeri.

“And she accepted me.” He smile proudly and happily. Shaeri’s eyes widen. She stare at Maeri with a look why-didn’t-you-tell-me?!  Baekhyun, from his position right now, he seems that he wanna jump as high as he can.

“Finally!” he said.

“So, go and celebrate Christmas together. Go!” pushed Luhan up. Luhan blink. So do Maeri and Shaeri.

“Baek, now is afternoon and Christmas is tonight.” Shaeri remind him.

“Whatever. Just go.” He pushed Luhan.

“I’m not finish yet!” Luhan look at his plate. The remaining spaghetti calling him to finish them. Maeri get up. She grab Luhan’s hand.

“Lets go. We’ll eat outside. Enjoy your day unnie, Baek.” When they gone. Shaeri gave Baekhyun her death glare.

“What’s wrong with you? Weirdo.”

“Now, go and wear something pretty and see you after thirty minutes.” He said and run.

“Baek! Byun Baekhyun!” she shouted. Baekhyun ran without looking back.

“What the hell is going on?” she continue eating her kimbab.

“Thrity minutes? Who he think he are? Giving me commands.” She muttered.

 

“You’re late.” Bakhyun folded his arm. His stare her up and down. Shaeri just act innocently. Late? Yeah, an hour late.

“But, since you looks too pretty now..I forgive you.” he smile. Shaeri blush. Pretty? She just wear casually. A pink bow pom beanie, fluffy creamy cape style coat, dark blue jeans and black ankle-boots. Baekhyun smile when he saw her looking at herself.

“You’re always pretty in my eyes. And today, you’re extra pretty. I’m happy that you’re wearing prettily just for me.” She blush and slightly pouts.

“Who said I wear prettily for you?” she asked naughtily. Baekhyun chuckled and he poke her nose.

“I said and your reaction said that too.” She pouts. Baekhyun take her hand.

“Lets go. Ah, why so cold? Where’s your gloves?” he said as soon as he grab it.

“I’ve no gloves.” She said.

“Ah..seems like I have to hold it whole day~” he take their hand into his coat’s pocket. Shaeri shyly nudge him.

“What are you doing?” she ask him.

“Make you warm. Today, we’ll be going to a far place.” She frown.

“We’re riding a train for 3 hours long. And celebrate our first lovely Christmas at there.” They walk to the bus stop.

“Where is there? Why are we going to a far place? What’s for?” there she goes. Her machine gun’s questions. He put his index finger to her lips.

“Shh..don’t ask too much because I’m not going to tell you. Its secret.” He said and wink.

They arrived at 6. When they get off from the train,

“We’re at Busan? For real?” she look at him. baekhyun smile.

“You said you wanna eat seafood dishes. Lets eat before we go to the beach.” He walk. Shaeri follow him silently. She remember what she had said to him last summer when they had ice cream together at the beach.

“Its now summer~ and we eat ice cream. When its winter, what do you wanna eat?” Baekhyun look at her.

“Erm..I’m always craving seafood dishes when its winter. I really want to go to Busan and eat at the restaurant near the beach. Its could be best when celebrating Christmas at there too!”

“You remember?” Shaeri ask him after they finished their dinner.

“I always remember you in my mind, in my heart.” He put his hand on his chest. Shaeri blush.

“Aww Baek, its cheesy!” she said. She kick a small stone on the beach. After dinner, they walk at the beach while waiting for the midnight.

POM!! POW!! The fireworks blast in the air. Its form beautiful colours and shape. While watching, Baekhyun backhug her.

“Sher, I love you.” he suddenly said.

“I really, really love you.” he said again. Shaeri take a deep breath.

“I-i love you too.” She said. Stuttering. Baekhyun chuckled and he tighten the hug.

“Song Shaeri,” he turned her to face him. Hug her from the front and whispered,

“Can you be my girl? My queen? My woman for my whole life?” she smile and reply the hug. Pulled him closer and said,

“My pleasure Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun smile widely. Finally, the moment that he had been waiting for. Its arrived!

“Oh yeah. Please bear with my attitude okay. I’m not a lovely and feminine girl. You knew that, right?” she loosen the hug and look at him.

“Tch. Why can’t? I’ve been survived for years be friend with you.” he said. She palmfaced. Baekhyun smirk and gave a quick peck at her corner lips.

“Oh, wrong landing.” She said and then kissed him on the lips. His eyes widen and he smile in between kisses.

“You’re not loving, not feminine, but naughty. And I like that. Very much!” he whispered. Shaeri just smile and leaned her head on his chest.