- 18 - Friends?

Its Written That You're Mine

“Seems happy.” Nadine commented when she saw Shaeri dolling herself today. She looks beautiful with white headband and a long coat with red high heels.

“Hi Nad.” Shaeri greets her happily.

“Don’t call me that.” Shaeri make a ‘whatever’ hand.

“Hey, do you hear me?” Nadine get mad.

“Are you getting in or not?” Shaeri asked that because she was already in the lift. Nadine huffed and walk in.

“Good girl.” Shaeri smile.

“Don’t ever act like you and I were a friend.” Nadine warned her.

“Okay.” The simple answer from Shaeri make Nadine getting hot. The time being in the lift felt like forever. Nadine cursed herself for getting inside the lift with Shaeri. She even tapping her heels while waiting the lift to finally stop. And that time really came But when the door was open, Shaeri was the first one to get off.

“See ya in the class, classmate.” Said Shaeri.

“What is wrong with her?” Nadine stomping her heels ang there goes, “Auch.”

 

Along the class period, Shaeri seems happy and not affected by her critism. And she really wonder why.

“Are you sick?” Nadine asked Shaeri when its time for lunch.

“No.”

“Are getting lost your mind?”

“No. Its still here.” Shaeri pointing to her temple.

“You’re getting me mad.” Nadine confessed.

“And now I wonder, are you sick?” Shaeri leaned herself towards Nadine.

“I’m totally not! And get off me!” she pushed Shaeri away.

“Well then, excuse me~” Shaeri walk away.

“Seriously what is wrong with her?!” Nadine threw her hand bag. Surprising her, someone picked it.

“And what is wrong with you, babe?” its a guy who pick it up. Nadine was so shocked to meet him here.

“What are you doing here?”

“Oh, forgot. How are you babe? Long time no see.” He handed her the bag. She snatched it and said,

“Just go back to US. I don’t want to see you and don’t..”

“Ok dear. Stop. Lets eat first and then we have a talk.” He smiled. Nadine startled.

“D..don’t baby and dearing me!” she quickly went off.

“Huh..still the stubborn one.” He put both his hand in the pocket and follow Nadine form the behind.

 

“Hey, hey! Do you guys saw it?” Chen came in hurry. D.O and Kai who busy eating noodles look at him. Baekhyun, who are going to bribe Shaeri, stopped.

“Saw what?” Luhan who just got back from the vending machine asked while take a sit beside Maeri.

“There’s a new guy beside Nadine!” Chen told them. He was uneasy. Shaeri eyebrows jump up.

“I’m not surprise.” Said Kai and continue eating.

“Me too.” Luhan agreed. Maeri nudged him. He grinned and say,”Joking.”

“But she looks like she hates him.” Chen denied it.

“If you wanna know wether she hate him, or she actually like him..” said Baekhyun, and then he, Kai and Luhan together said, “Then go ask her!”

“She’ll ignoring me.” Chen pout and sit.

“Aww, you coward.” Baekhyun .

“No, I’m not!” Shaeri smile looking at them. Deep in her heart, she is thinking. Was it that easy for Nadine to give up on Baekhyun?

 

“Who’s that guy?”

“He’s chick.” Shaeri look at the way the girls were look at. There stand a tall guy with blonde hair and gorgeous look.

“Is Nadine dating him?” one voice curiously asked her friend.

“I’m not sure. But didn’t she with Baekhyun?” her friend answered.

“But what I knew, Baekhyun was dating other girl. The twin.” Someone interrupted. Shaeri rolled her eyes. Gossips.

“He dated both of them? Isn’t one of the twin dating Luhan oppa?” the girls went silence for a moment.

“Are they playgirl?” and Shaeri really can’t take it anymore.

“I’m the one who’s dated Baekhyun. Maeri, my sister dating Luhan oppa. We have our own partner and we’re not playgirls. Stop making nonsenses.” The girls look at Shaeri with fear.

“Are you all clear now?” she asked them.

“Y-yes. We’re sorry.” They hurriedly leave. Shaeri continue looking at front. She saw the guy now walking with Nadine. And Nadine seems uncomfortable.

“But she looks like she hates him.”

She recalled what Chen had said.

“Should I help her? Or not? Should? Hmm...no.” Shaeri walked away.

 

“Can’t you leave me alone? Don’t you have something to do instead of following me?” Nadine glared him.

“I can’t. The things are, I wanna get you back to US and..take a good look at that Baekhyun’s face.” That guy simply answered.

“This got nothing to do with you. No need to check him up.” She turned facing him.

“Yes it is something! I’m your fiance after all. And you, you’re falling to other guy besides me.”

“B-but,” he cut her off, “And I, I can’t take it! No body gonna take what is mine from me.”

“What am I? An object? Don’t simply saying thats’ yours. I’m yours. What so over yours!” her eyes get teary. He grab both her hands.

“Nadine, you’re not an object. You’re my girl.” He said and leaned forward. He want to kiss her.

“Stop it, Oh Sehun. Stop.” She refused it. But he was so stubborn.

“Nadine!” Nadine quickly push Sehun away.

“We’re late for the next class. We’d better go now.” Shaeri said with a serious tone. Well, she didn’t expect herself to change her mind helping Nadine out. but, watching the unwill scene heat her up. How can that guy forced her for a kiss? That’s rude. Nadine wipe her tear and quickly get Shaeri.

“I thought we’re going to the next class?” Asked Nadine when they actually went to the rooftop.

“As expected, the rooftop was the best place ever to relax yourself.”

“You’re never listened to me, don’t you?” Nadine get closer to the fence. Letting the breeze carry away her problems. Shaeri just smile.

“About earlier, I’m not going to thanks you. Well, I’m not asking for your help.” Said Nadine. Shaeri grinned.

“I wasn’t expected that too. Especially from you. Neither I, not thinking to help you earlier.” Shaeri crossed her arm.

“So, we’re cut the class aren’t we?” Nadine look at her.

“I’m not letting you came in the class with me and those your baggy eyes. New rumors would spread up saying we’re havind a fight and whatever. But most importantly, I hate my name being said all over the campus.”

“Ha, that’s the plain girl. Being ordinary and simple, huh. But, experiencing it, I would like to welcome you to my world. The name that being said all over the campus. Nadine.” Shaeri look at the girl.

“Do you like it?” asked Shaeri.

“About getting known?” Shaeri nodded. Nadine take a deep breath.

“At first, maybe yes. It feels like we get their attention and love. But after that, it just an annoying thing. I tought coming here would change everything, but I guess not.”

“Well, my mom and dad were divorced since I was 5. I’m staying with my workaholic father and all troublesome that I did was only to get attention from him. But I think it was a burdened for him as I was sent to lady school like, having a butler and princess life. But I quit and ran to stay with Lay’s family. When I got caught, I was forcedly engage to the chairman’s son. Successor of Gold & Glory Co.” Nadine stopped.

“I’m telling you too much.” She said.

“Well, I overheard that he said he was your fiance and you’re telling me on how you’re ended up with him and your obedient man.” Nadine giggles.

“Obedient man? Hmm..Yes he is. Lay was a honest guy. He’s very obedient and always stay by my side.” Nadine look at Shaeri.

“Am I bewitched by you? I wonder why I’m telling you this.”

“Hell no. Beside, I’m taking Fashioned courses.” Silly answers from Shaeri.

“You’re good at answering.” Shaeri smile for the first compliment from her first enemy.

“Maybe you just need someone to talk. And you end up telling it to me. At least you may feel a lot better now.”

“I am. And, for this, I don’t mind thanking you.” Nadine smile.

“Friends?” Shaeri lend out her hand.

“Friend, your .” Nadine run away with laugh. Shaeri bit her lips.

“You, cry baby!”