- 11 -

Its Written That You're Mine

Baekhyun just out from the mechanical lab.  He walk to the next block. While walking, he take out his phone and typed a message to the twin. He wanna meet them. He need to talk to them. He pouts when after 5 minutes, still no reply.

“Where could they be?” he look around and then he saw them through the glass wall of the library.

“There they are!” he start walking there without knowing the serious look on their face.

 

The twins chosed a seat near the glass wall. They sit acrossed each other and for the past 10 minutes, they stay like that. Silent.

“You go first.” Said Shaeri.

“No, unnie. You first. I need to hear all your explainations of doing that to me.” Shaeri take a deep breath. No matter what, she need to be honest. She had promised to tell her the truth.

“Mae, I like him. I-i knew that you like him too. And I, as the eldest twin have decided to give up on him. Moreover, he like you too.” Maeri shook her head.

“Unnie, yes I like him. I like Baekhyun. But, he like you.”

“No, he like you.” Shaeri look at her.

“No, its you.” Maeri look at her too. Shaeri bit her lips.

“You.”

“You.”

“You.”

“You.”

“Okay, cut it off! We’re promised not to fight.” Shaeri blow up her front hair.

“Okay but, I’m telling you unnie, whoever he likes, its his problem. My problem is, I don’t want you to arrange our meeting. Please stop doing that and please stop avoiding Baekhyun.”

“B-but-“ Maeri put her finger to Shaeri’s lips.

“I just want us be together. Like before. Please stop this. Just act normal.” Maeri grab and her unnie’s hand on the table.

“What normal act?” Shaeri ask sarcastically. Maeri roll her eyes. Shaeri try to hold her laugh. She’s copying me!

“Don’t try me. Don’t act like this. Until when you wanna become like this?”

“I’ve promised myself that I’ll give up on him and he’s yours. No matter what!”

“Unnie!” Maeri accidently raised up her voice. She look around. Luckily there’s not too many students there. Their place just strategically located at the back of the library. Quite isolated.

“Why should you? do you even knew who he likes? You can’t do this.”

“I don’t care about it. What I care, he’s yours.” Gosh. This ing stubborn unnie!

“Fine. Once you started it, our connection is off! I don’t want to see your face again.” Maeri folded her arms. Huh. She just being an obedient sister and innocent all the time. This time, she’s the toughest sister. Like her unnie had said, we have to change sometimes. And now, she’s changing.  She smirk when she saw her unnie overawed.

“Mae, I do this for your sake and for your happiness. Can’t you see that? can’t you understand me?”

“Unnie, that’s what I feel too. I appreciate it. of what you have been doing. But, this time it yours. I’m doing this because of that too. Your sake, your happiness.” Maeri look deeply into her eyes. Seeking for her understanding.

“Unnie, this time..let me. Let me make you happy.” Shaeri shook her head. She lowered her head. Maeri bit her lips. Seriously, damn stubborn.

“Unnie, you must though that when you did this, I’m feeling happy, blessed. But I’m not. I just happy when both of us together. Together with Baek, friends, talk, laugh, play together. So, could you please stop this? Think about my feeling, Baek’s feeling..and your feeling.” Shaeri bit her lips.

“But I’ve promised myself. I’ve promised it and I should do it.” Maeri let out a heavy sigh.

“Whatever unnie. But remember this, once you started it..our connection is off.” Maeri heartlessly saia and then leave. Shaeri buried her head on the table. Pull her arm together and put her forehead on it. She cried silently. But she can’t hide it when she starts sobbing hard. She stop sobbing when there’s a hand her hair gently. She froze.

 

Baekhyun walk into the library. He can see that the twins are at the back. Looking at their serious face makes him want to surprise them. But when he approached them, he the one who get shock. He listened to all their conversation from start. He start peeking when the conversation become more serious as Maeri start threatening. He can saw Shaeri’s face changed as she start lowering her head down.

Kreek. Sound of chair being push. He saw Maeri’s flash leaving Shaeri. Soon, she bury her face. Baekhyun slowly approach her. The nearer he is, the clearer he can hear her sobs. He feels bad. Without hesitation, his left hand gently her hair. He can feels that she stop sobbing but she froze at his touch. He smile. He still her hair while she keep in that position. He actually waiting her to lift up her head.

Baekhyun end up by hugging her from the back and rested his chin on her head.

“Sher, how can you confidently said that I likes Mae?” he ask.

“Because its the truth.” Her hoarse voice answered him.

“No. The truth is..” he lowered his lips to her right ear.

“I love you.” Shaeri lift her head suddenly. Shock effect. She accidentally hit his chin.

“Aww.” Baekhyun his lips.

“Baek.” Shaeri doesn’t know what to say.

“You spoilt the mood.” He said. He touched his lips while sitting beside her.

“What mood?”

“My confession mood.”

“So?” she raised one of her eyebrow.

“Wipe your tears. You looks ugly.” Shaeri start finding something that she can used to wipe the tears. When she decided to wipe it using her sleeves, Baekhyun take out his handkerchief and wipe her tears. Shaeri then take it and do it herself.

“So, what now?” ask Baekhyun.

“What?” she look at Baekhyun.

“Yeah, since we like each other..doesn’t it means we’re officially a couple? Or still friend?”

“What the are you saying? Since when I like you?” she attacked him. in her heart he didn’t listen to all conversations. Because she had admit it. Baekhyun grins naughtily.

“Aww~ are you shy? You just admit it infront of Mae...and me who stand behind the book racks.” Shaeri bit her lips.

“Maybe you misheard it.” she said. Baekhyun folded his arm. Oh..she’s not going to admit it for second time.

“Sher, please stop avoiding. Avoiding from me and your feelings. And so, you’ve done it for Mae huh? You think I’m stupid? I knew that you’re avoiding me. ing avoiding.” His leg poke her ankle. She glare him.

“You knew? Then what? Happy to see me and Mae arguing?” Baekhyun shook his head. He wanna said something but Shaeri cut him off.

“What do you wanna do? What should I do? Mae hates me now. I’m useless.” She’s emo now. Baekhyun grab her neck and pulled it towards him for a kisses.

“You talk too much.” He said after he broke the kiss. He connected their forehead and said,

“You think too much.” She smack his forehead using her forehead.

“And you’re too much! How dare you ki-“ Baekhyun cover . He grins innocently to other students who now look at them. She voiced out loudly!

“Slowly..or everyone knew that I kiss you.” he wink.

“You .” She said. He smile.

“This is your boyfriend.”

“No.”

“Oh yeah. Your boyfriend-to-be? Or maybe...husband-to-be?” she roll her eyes. He’s crazy. Shaeri get up. Baekhyun grab her wrist and pull her down.

“Sher. We need to talk. Don’t run away. Faced it.”

“Faced what?”

“That we both likes each other and..Mae. We’ll find someone suitable for her. I’m okay if we’re not going to involve in any relationship until Mae found one. I’ll wait. So, please don’t stop loving me. Date with me when that time arrive.” Shaeri look into his eyes. Seeking for the honesty. Baekhyun grab both her hands.

“Sher, please. Accept me?” Shaeri think.

“Are you sure that...y-you love me? Not Mae?”

“Yes. Absolutely.” Shaeri take a deep breath.

“First, we need to find her a suitable partner.” Its her yes answer. Baekhyun raised his fist to the air. He make YES! sign. Shaeri smile.

“Your smile make me fall for you. So, don’t smile like that to anyone.” He whispered to her and then stand up.

“Lets go.” He said as he stretch out his hand. Shaeri slightly look at his hand then look at him.

“Where?”

“To find Mae a partner.” He said.

“This early?”

“Its already evening, dear.” Shaeri roll her eyes. She get up and pick her bag. She’s not welcoming his hand. Baekhyun raised one of his eyebrow as she pass by him. She’s ignoring me? Baekhyun smirk. He jogged to her and jump his arm around her shoulder. slightly kiss her temple.

“What are you doing?” Shaeri push him. She’s embarrassed.

“Nothing.” He smile innocently then,

“Now lets find the lucky guy!” he said as he pulled her closer. Shaeri smile and glance him.

I hope I’ve made a right decision.