- 5 : Camp day 1 -

Its Written That You're Mine

Shaeri look at the mirror. She puts her hand on her hip.

“Don’t worry, Sher. You just seeing him when you’re having meeting or group activity. Just that and that’s it.” she seems startled herself. She tap her forehead. Remember something.

“The first class students are,(other student’s name)...,Byun Baekhyun..” Shaeri was praying hard at the back that she’ll not going to be in same class with him.

“Song Maeri..” she look at Luhan. The one who announced the first class students.

“Song Shaeri....(others name)...” Shaeri shut her eyes. Damn.

“Why so hard to avoid them? Oh God, why is it so difficult?” she scooped her face.

“Okay, fine. You’re going to face him when you’re having..oh yeah! The orientation weeks will end this week! 3 days more! Okay. From now on..you’ll facing him when doing group activity. Then, when the orientation weeks end, its all gone. Although you’re same class with him, you’re taking differents subject! You’ll facing him when its time for Mathematics, History and IT classes only!” she said to herself form on the mirror by reflection. She nod to herself. Yeah. The classes on once a week and not everyday they’ll learn that subject.

Shaeri took fashion course. While Baekhyun taking engineering and Maeri taking the art course.

“Unnie. Are you ready?” Maeri calling from outside. Its camping day! They will be camping at the forest not far from here for 2 days one night. One more days for party preparations~

“I’m ready!” whatever it is. She’ll going through it stronger and toughly. Although she was stuck again with the two babies, she’ll make sure that in the end, Maeri and Baekhyun will be together! Aja aja fighting!!

 

“Hey, are you copying me?” Baaekhyun finger at her red long sleeves t-shirt. Shaeri just roll her eyes. Baekhyun also wearing the same sleeves with the same colour. Just with a differents design. On Baekhyun’s shirt written WOLF 88 while her written ARMY 88.

“Unnie, its look like Baek was your twin.” Maeri said. Shaeri look at her and shook her head.

“No, Mae! Its you.” she intertwines her hand with Maeri.

“Awww I’m so jealous with you two~ I want it too. Who want to hold my hand?” he showed his hand at them. The twin look at each other.

“Don’t want to.” they both said. Baekhyun chuckled. Still, their voice when simultaneously said was the jjang! Its cute!

“Mae, you’re cute.” He petting Maeri’s head.

“And you’re pretty.” He pinched Shaeri’s cheek. Her eyes widened. Maeri chuckled.

“He’s naughty.” Said Maeri to her unnie.

“No. He’s crazy.” Shaeri said. Again, Maeri chuckled.

“Both of you match together.” Said Maeri slowly. Shaeri look at her.

“No, Mae. He’s yours, not mine.” Maeri frown at her.

“What do you mean?” Shaeri smile.

“Doesn’t Baek likes you? You likes him too don’t you?” Maeri blush at Shaeri’s words. Shaeri her hair.

“I knew he likes you.” she said to Maeri.

“Hey, Shaer- eh?” Luhan comes to call Shaeri but he was startled. He blinked his eyes. And for God sake, he looks so cute at that time!

“Y-you..both of you..” he speechless. The twin giggles.

“Yeah, oppa. We’re twin. This is Song Maeri, my sister.” Maeri bow then she shyly lower her head because of Luhan’s stare.

“Cut it off, oppa. She’s shy. Anyway, why are you looking for me?”  Shaeri look at Luhan.

“Oh yeah, you’ll be in the second bus with me. We’ll explained to them the details of our camping activity. Come on, we need to go.” Shaeri lead Maeri to her bus and then follow Luhan to the second bus. Baekhyun was in third bus.

 

“For last oreintation week, we have decided to divide the group. You’ll meet new members. The leader, still the same person. Alpha was Shaeri. Beta : Han, Gamma : Baekhyun and Mega : Len.” Luhan said to them. His assistant then announced the group members.

“For this camping activity, you’ll first build up your tents. Remember that the cooperation between group members give marks to your group to grab the Best Group title. Okay, start now!” all the freshie walk to their sites that had been indicated by a wooden board written their group name. After they build up the tents, they were telled to divide their group into small group of who will find the firewoods, cooking and cleaning. They divided by volunteering themselves or playing paper-rock-scissor.

Shaeri was in firewoods team. Maeri in cleaning team. While Baekhyun in cooking team. Shaeri and Maeri laugh at him when they knew he’s in cooking team. But he just ignore them. Well, he losed in games so he’ll cook. When they wanna start cooking, they were informed that they will compete for best dinner dishes.

“What we gonna cook?” ask Kai to Shaeri. He’s in the same group with Shaeri this time and he’s her assistant also the leader of cooking team.

“You think?” she look at Kai. He shrugged.

“I don’t know. I just know how to eat, not cook.” Shaeri push his shoulder. He laugh.

“We should cook something simple, Sher. Since we’re in the forest, we’ll eat something that can fill up the stomach and simple to cook.” One of her group member suggest. They’re given one hour and half to cook. So they decided to cook eggs in potato. They cut the upper potatoes that looks like a cover of a pan. Then dig the content that just enough to fit one egg in it. Broke the egg and pour it into the potato, sprinkle some peppers and spice then closed it with the earlier cover. They put it under the firewood that was firing. It was quite dangerous but its a small challange.

Maeri’s group was in Gamma group. She stay quietly at the side, watching them preparing to make potato baked that will be eat by fresh fruits and vegetables salad. She was a shy girl that don’t want to talk to strangers. She was relieved that she’s in the same group with Baekhyun. At least, there’s someone that she knew here. She look at Baekhyun who struggling in controlling the fire and the potaoes that always  dropped down from the spit. Maeri chuckled at his cuteness in struggling. Baekhyun look at her. She startled. He smile.

“Come Mae. I’ll show you how its done.” He call her over. Seeing she was hesitant because of she’s in the cleaning team, Baekhyun just smile and nod.

“Its okay. I’ll just show you how its done.” Maeri get up and squat beside him. Baekhyun look at her and push her shoulder down. Making she sit on the ground.

“Its uncomfortable to squat for a long time, Mae. Roasted these potatoes really take a long time.” He swift the potatoes position to make sure its cook evenly.

“You like goguma right?” he look at her. Maeri nod.

“Sorry for its not a goguma. But don’t worry. I’ll buy you one when we’re back to university.”

“Okay.” She said happily. She’ll keep his words! Baekhyun her hair. Smile at her innocent trait. Maeri smile at him too. She then look at the potatoes because she start to blush.

“I wonder what Sher is cooking?” he said then look upwards. Maeri too.

“We have to win this Mae. Lets fight with her!” Baekhyun said to Maeri. She blinked her eyes. Fight? What kind of fight? She’s not going to hurt Shaeri. Baekhyun realized her confuse face.

“No, not fight like that. I means, compete with her. we must be the Best Group!” Maeri nod. Understand.

“Okay!”

 

“Erm. Both food are delicious.” Said Luhan. He look at the two dishes infront of him and look at his assistant. She shrugged because don’t know which one to choose since both are delicious.

“The two leaders, stand out.” command Luhan. Shaeri and Baekhyun get up. Its their food which chosed as the best. They glare at each other before walk and stand infront of Luhan. Luhan take their hand.

“Both are the best. I hates thinking so,” he raised up their hand, “Both are the winner!”

“Yayy!!” both group shout. Shaeri look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun look at her. Somehow, Maeri who watched their eyes signal can feel that...they are like an enemy. Is war had started? She remember how Shaeri and Baekhyun fight 7 years ago. That was the fisrt and the last fight. Its all start when,

“YAH, BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!” Shaeri pushed Baekhyun who laugh with his friends. Maeri behind her had followed her to stop her anger. Baekhyun turned and look at her.

“You’re too much!” she punched him. Maeri yelped. Baekhyun just grins.

“What? Don’t you said you hate it? That’s why I’ve burned it.”

“Hates it doesn’t mean that I want to burn it!” they were talking about Shaeri’s dolphin shape pillow.

“But you’ve burn my maths book! I’ve got punished you know?” he push her. Maeri doesn’t know what to do. She’s too afraid to stop both red face young primary students. They fight and hit each other. Maeri getting teary. Her unnie and her bestfriend were fighting.

“I’ve got my revenge.” Said Baekhyun with his hand pull Shaeri’s long hair.

“If you want to, just burn all my school books, not my pillow!” she grasp tightly his neck. Maeri can’t hold to see it anymore. She start pulling both their hands. Try to loosen the fight.

“Why do you care about that shabby pillow while you hate it!” Baekhyun look at her.

“Because that’s pillow from my mom!!” she shout and push him until he step aback.

Maeri sigh when she remember the memories. That was the worst fight ever! They stop fighting because of her that fall effect of Shaeri momentum pushed on Baekhyun. She fell because her hand was on both theirs and her knee was bleeding. Then, they stopped fighting and help her.

“Mae.” Baekhyun tapped her shoulder. He smile at her and give her a bowl of mixed roasted potatoes with salad.

“Its time to eat.” He said and give her a spoon. She smile and take it.

“Thanks Baek.”

“You’re welcome. Come on eat then I’ll help you clean all this since you help me roasted the potatoes.” Said Baekhyun. He’s blushing when he remember the potatoes that always dropped down from the spit and at last, Maeri the one who control it and roast it.

“Okay.”

 

“Hmm.. I have something to ask about midnight schedule. Should I meet Luhan oppa?” Shaeri wondering herself in the tent. She then come out from the tent and walk to the senior’s site. She stopped when she saw Luhan with three beautiful girls were chatting under the tree. She remember that Luhan once said,

“Don’t disturb me if I’m with the girls.” He wink at her.

Shaeri roll her eyes. Player boss. That what everybody had talk about him. Want or not, she need to see Baekhyun since he’s the one of the leader that she knew and close of. Again, her steps froze.

Baekhyun together with Maeri was doing the chores near the river. They talking and sometimes laughing. Seems like Baekhyun teased Maeri something that make she splash a water at him. He replied it. Then he take a small towel and wipe Maeri’s wet face. Unknowingly, Shaeri had crumpled the paper on her hand. Seeing Maeri wipe Baekhyun’s wet face too, she quickly turned away and straightly walk to her tent. Tears drop down to her cheek.

“Why am I crying?” she shed her tears.

“This is what I want anyway. I can’t cry.” She kept saying that but her tears keep falling down. Oh, why it must be like this. Why must we like the same person, Mae?

 

Baekhyun laugh when he saw Shaeri. Shaeri just folded her arms. The leaders need to gathered at senior’s camp site to be prepared for next activity. Night walk! And now, its 11:45 p.m.

“Hey,S-sher..why are you wearing sunglasses in the dark?” Baekhyun ask in laugh. She’s becoming weird and weirder since they’re entering S University.

“None of your business.”

“Oh yeah. Its one of my business. I need to know why my friend hiding her beautiful eyes behind the glasses.” He tried to take it out but Shaeri avoid it by tilting her head. Oh, Byun Baekhyun. Such a sweet boy with sweet words you are.

“Don’t Baekhyun. I’ll kick you down.” She warned him. He just smirk. Shaeri yawn and at that time, Baekhyun quickly take out her glasses.

“Yah!” she tried to snatch it and it makes she leaned closer to him. Their eyes met. Dup dap dup dap..

“What’s with your eyes, Sher?” he ask her. She grab back her glasses and wear it.

“I’m sleepy. I don’t have enough sleep.” She lied.

“That’s why don’t be a leader.” Said Baekhyun.

“Its my business. And how about you? Why volunteering to be a leader too?” she folded her arms. Baekhyun folded his arm too and said,

“Its my business.” Momocking her. she roll her eyes. Baekhyun chuckled.

“Sher, although you’re wearing glasses..I still can see that you’re rolling your eyes just now.” Shaeri blush. He see? She look at other way.

“Luhan oppa called us to gather under that tree.” She said and walk there. Baekhyun followed her. They started their night walk right on 12 a.m. Each group go one by one. They’re given one long rope to not getting lost by holding onto it. Alpha group was the first one to go. Swallowed. Shaeri look around. She at the front since she’s the leader.

“Don’t worry. We’re here with you.” the one behind her said. Shaeri nod. Luckily there’s someone who can calm her down. Because Kai was the last person in the line since he’s her assistant. Its the rule. Leader at the front, assistant at the back. They start walking. Along the way, they’ll meet the seniors that disguised as a ghost. And they need to find an arrow sign to get out from the forest and lastly will arrive at the car park. If and only if they found the arrow sign.

 

Maeri swallowed. Now, Beta group had entered the forest. To the deepest forest. Sometimes she heard students screaming. She was totally worried because she was not as though as Shaeri and also..she’s the last person. Yeah, she’s Baekhyun assistant in Gamma group. They had given the rope and she hold it tightly. She even tie it on her wrist, not want to get lost.

“Don’t tie it. Hold on me.” Said someone while untie the rope on her wrist. She look at Baekhyun.

“Baek, what are you doing here?”

“Accompany you.” he wink at her. She blush. Done untie the rope, he look at the front. He’s infront of Mae while Mae still the last person to be.

“Then how about the front place? Shouldn’t you lead?” she hold the rope.

“Don’t worry, I’ve asked someone to replace my place. Since we’re both wearing hat, so its easy to diguise. Now, just shut up and hold on me.” He take her left hand and put it on his waist. Maeri blush harder. Instead stay holding his waist, she just grab his shirt. Shy.

“Okay! Gamma group, its your turn!” Maeri walk calmly. Feeling safe with Baekhyun by her side.