- 16 -

Its Written That You're Mine

“Ehem. Can you show me the whole university area?” Nadine glance at Shaeri. Shaeri look at her watch.

“Are you staying here or at own home?” she asked her back.

“Home.” She answer straightly. Shaeri nod her head in satifiscation. Good.

“Come on. I’ll show you on the way to the next class. But, are you in the same class with me?” Shaeri look at Nadine. In second semester, she’s in Pearl class together with Kyungsoo. Baekhyun, Maeri and Chen in  Crystal class. Meanwhile, Kai is alone in Diamond class.

“Erm..oh, wait a minute. Yeah Lay, what’s up?” Nadine pretends that she had a call while she’s the one who make a call. Shaeri gave a light shrug before walk out first.

“Yes, Miss?” Lay understand her situation. She’s pretending just now.

“Hey, what class I am?” she ask straight to the point.

“Crystal.”

“Okay, bye.” She hang up and quickly get Shaeri. Lay on the other side just sigh and shook his head.

“Sorry, urgent call. By the way, what did you ask just now?”

“I’m asking about your class.” She reminded.

“I’m in Crystal class. Do you mind to show me which is it?” Nadine glance her. Shaeri look at other way and mouthed, I-am-mind! Hell, why do she’s in same class with Baek?! Shaeri take a breath. Relax..relax..

“Firstly, lets go to our next class. And, there’s the library. You can entre it anyday except for Sunday. Open at 7 a.m. closed at 12 a.m.”

 

“Ahh~ I’m tired!” Nadine said as she lay down on the back seat of the car. Lay shook his head.

“Your first day had just started, Miss.” He said. Nadine roll her eyes.

“Call me Nad, Lay. Nad!” she recorrected her nickname. Lay shook his head again.

“Sorry, but I can’t. Your my lady, and I have to respect you.”

“But I respect you more.” She mumble. Remember how Lay got punished because her daddy heard him calling her casually. Lay just smile accepting the punishment while Nadine was holding her tears. Lay smile hearing that.

“Ah, hostelians are heading back to their dorm.” Lay look out. In second, her body sprang up. Hostelians? She look out too. She then saw Baekhyun walking together with Shaeri. She bit her lips when she saw Baekhyun wrapped his arm around Shaeri’s waist.

“Lay.” She called him.

“Yes.”

“Register me into the hostel.”

“What??”

 

“Baek, I heard that the new girl is your new classmate.” Shaeri said.

“Really? Who?” Shaeri roll her eyes. Is he acting like he had forgotten it or he really was?

“Nadine.” Sha answered coldly.

“Oh? That girl? Hmm..I don’t know about it.” he said.

“Why don’t you? Chen and Maeri knew it. Chen kept bragging about how gorgeous she is.” She remember Chen’s bright face when they coincidentally met at the cafe. Baekhyun smile.

“I smell jealousy here~” he said. Shaeri pouts and leave him behind. Baekhyun hurriedly grab her waist.

“Aww~ don’t be like this. I think I’m not paying atttention to the news since all in my head and my heart was just you.” he whispered. Shaeri smile. She nudge him shyly.

“Naughty.” She said. Baekhyun chuckled.

“I’m saying the truth though.” He pulled her closer.

“Shall we eat outside tonight? I treat. Take it as my apologize for chasing you out from my room last night.” She look up. Baekhyun slightly pouts when he remember it.

“Just two of us?” he asked. She nod.

“Just you and me.”

 

“Kai, you looks brighter!” Shaeri greet him when they meet at the cafe. This cafe had been their regular place to meet up and spending time together with friends. Kai raised an eyebrow.

“She means that your personality looks brighter and more cheerful.” Maeri recorrecting her unnie words. Kai just nod.

“But you’re lacking something.” Shaeri pointing at him with a fork. She then continue, “Girls~”

“But please don’t take Nadine.” Chen come and sit beside Kai, acrossing Shaeri.

“I’m happy if that is your choice.” Shaeri smile at Kai.

“She’s not my type.” Kai said and eat spoonful of rice. Chen grins happily.

“That’s great then.” Chen said.

“And if you want her, please take her quickly.” Shaeri said to Chen as she glance to Nadine who walk beside Baekhyun entering the cafe. Shaeri stare her sharply and Nadine noticed it. She purposely tapping Baekhyun’s arm as she remove the dust off from him.

“No, PLEASE KILL THAT .” She roughly bite her chicken thinking as she bite Nadine. Chen chocked when he heard that while Kai try to hold his laugh as the rice still in his mouth. Maeri glance and nudge her unnie.

“Come on Mae, lets feed Jjanggah.” She grab the chicken’s box as she get up. Kai look at her.

“Sher, my chicken.” he tried to stop her but its too late. “Spare me one!” he shouted.

“Spare you what?” Baekhyun come and sit beside him.

“Nothin’ but why is-“ Kai didn’t finish his word yet he glance at Nadine who sat across them. Chen beamed up and he immediately served her his drink.

“Oh, she’s in my class and I as the monitor will lead her for two weeks.” Baekhyun look at Nadine.

“How lucky this Baekkie. Not enough with his pretty Shaeri, he also take my Nadine.” Chen pouts. Last week Nadine always stick by Baekhyun side. Nadine look at Chen when he said ‘his pretty Shaeri’.

“Aish. I’m a loyal boyfriend~” Baekhyun smile and his eyes searching for someone.

“Where’s the twins? Where’s my Sher?” he look at Kai and Chen. Chen shrugged.

“Feeding Jjanggah.” Kyungsoo come with his spaghetti plate and sit beside Nadine.

“Hi, new student.” He greet her. She smile and bow her head.

“Why feeding at this time?” Baekhyun muttered as he take out his phone.

 

Piroro~ Shaeri take out her phone.

From : Byunbyun <3

Why feeding doggie instead of me? We’ve promised having lunch together. /pouts/

P/S : I miss you!

Shaeri chuckled. From squating, she stood up. Leaving Maeri with the dog, she went somewhere to reply him the message.

From : Sherrie <3

Jagi, I’m sorry~ later okay? I’ll meet you in the dorm. /winkwink/

P/S : I miss you too! /muahmuah/

Baekhyun smile widely when he read that. His spirit was up!

“Okay, after this, I’ll show you the cute dog in this university. Jjanggah!” he said to Nadine. Nadine nod excitedly. Happy to spend time with this gorgeous boy.

“Can I follow you?” Chen asked and Baekhyun nod immediately. Nadine quietly pouts. Tch. This er.

 

“Mr?” Lay shocked to see that person after he opened the door. The guy smile and hand him a basket of fruits.

“Long time no see, hyung.” Lay blush. He just a butler and that guy casually called him hyung.

“Mr. just drop by week ago. What too long?” Lay welcomed him inside as he take the gifts. The handsome guy just smile.

“Seems busy.” That guy glance at the kitchen. Lay take a deep breath.

“Yes. Because..she’s here.” That guy’s eyebrows jumps up.

“Really?”