- 3 -

Its Written That You're Mine

In the morning, Shaeri is sitting at her learning desk and she’s knitting something. Around her room, its just a simple room. With a single bed, three doors cupboard, stand mirror, and a rack. Her room was in white colour while all the furnitures are classic brown colour except for the balck rack. On the blac rack, there were her headphone, some books, cd, and many of music box.

Finished knitting the blue beanie, she stand up and opened one of her cupboard’s door and there shown many types of beanie arranged in it. At the door, it was hanging many colour of bandanas. She smile satisfiedly when she saw all her beanies. She can’t wait to enter the university because one of her dream was to dress casually and wear the beanie that she knitted. At school, she only can wear it on winter, but in university, she can wear it anytime. She had arranged what she’ll wear. On summer and spring, her item will be bandana and headband. On auntmn and winter, her item was her own knitted beanie and scarf.

Her eyes sparkling everytime she think about that. But it just reminds her about her university form. She was wondering what had Baekhyun chosed for her. She really sure that the first option was S University. She bites her lips. How dare you, Byun Baekhyun. She shook her head. No time to mad at that brat. She need to finish her beanie’s project before spring. Because, its showtime!

 

Maeri was looking out the window. Then she look at her canvas back. Slowy brushed the paint on her canvas. She was painting the tree outside her window that start to bloom. She happily paints because she can’t wait to see it bloom and entering the university. She look at the clock hanging on the wall. Its 9 a.m. At 11 a.m. she will go out with Shaeri to buy new accessories. Her room was light pink in colour. Its a feminine type.

There were a single bed, 2 doors cupboard, learning desk, mirror desk and two racks. One rack were full with her painting equipments while the other one were her arranged painting products. Not like Shaeri that loves collecting beanies as accessories, Maeri prefer hairclips more. She have many type of hairclips. She looks at her own reflections on the mirror. She wear a love shape hairclip today. She smile again. Happy.

 

Baekhyun just finished washing his father’s car. His dad said as a grateful son that just got an expensive present, he must show it by action. His dad had been asking him clean his golf equipments, his car, his precious discs and many more.

“Ahh..so tired~” he look at the clock. Its already 9 a.m. It has been 3 hours he doing the job. He stretch then through the window, he saw the twin. They at their room. Own room. Although they are twin, they sleep separately. Its to train them to not too depending on each other.

Both of their room had window and he can see them because their house just facing each other. He see Shaeri was doing something with the yarn that he gave two weeks ago. She must be knitting because she loves knitting. Then he look at Maeri’s room. She with a brush at her hand look out the window too. But she’s looking at a tree. He smile. Maeri must be painting a new piece. He look on his table. There’s a frame of photo when they were eleven. As usual he’s at the centre. He smile when he see the twin in the picture. One hold up a piece sign, one put her hands in the pockets. He smile again and look out the window. Looking at someone who’s working hard on her work.

 

“Hey! Where are you going?” Baekhyun at the roof shout. The twin look shock. He giggles.

“Baek! What are you doing?” Maeri ask him. He just shrugged. Which means more to I don’t know what to do and I’m bored.

“We’re going out.” Shaeri answered him.

“Wait for me! I wanna follow you.” he said then he run. Shaeri gasp. No!

“Come on Mae!” she pulled Maeri’s hand and they start running.

“Sher. Baek asked us to wait for him.” said Maeri.

“But we didn’t said that we’ll wait.” Shaeri wink. Maeri grins. Hehehe okay, then. Her big sister wanna play.

“I’ve said wait for me!” Baekhyun shout from afar. The twin laugh happily.

They arrived at M mall. Firstly, they went to the accessories shop. The point they coming here. While Maeri busy choosing her new hairclip, Shaeri and Baekhyun wandering around.

“Look, Sher. Isn’t them cute?” Baekhyun showed her at the rabbits that hopping around. They at a Pets’ Caring Centre. Shaeri smile and nod.

“So cute.” She hold one of the rabbit.

“That one looks like Mae.” He finger at a pure white rabbit. He pick it up and said again,

“Its pure, innocent and gentle.” Shaeri smile bitterly. Yeah. It really looks like her.

“But Mae is a human. She’s my sister.” Baekhyun laugh.

“I don’t say that she’s an animal. I just say that they look alike.” Shaeri smile shyly.

“Which one do you think same as you?” Baekhyun ask. Shaeri look around. She doesn’t think that she suits a rabbit, or cat nor hamster.

“You think?” she look at Baekhyun. Wanna know his perception on her. If Maeri is a rabbit, then she is....?

“That one.” He finger at a corner. Her eyes widened. A bull dog?? She pouts then she glare at Baekhyun. Is he kidding me? Baekhyun look at her with a sweet smile. Dup dap..

“Are you kidding me?” she ask him. He shook his head.

“No. You look rough outside but gentle inside.” She raised her eyebrow. What outside, inside huh?

“Bull dog is ugly but it had beautiful heart.” She frown. Beautiful heart? A dog? How did he know that and wait...was he means that I am ugly? Her confuse look bring laugh to Baekhyun.

“But you’re not ugly. You’re beautiful outside and inside.” He swept her left side hair to the back of her ear. She blush. Oh my god.

“Don’t make unfunny jokes here, Baek.” He shook his head.

“No, I’m not and I meant it. The first statement and just now, was true about you.” he look at her. Shaeri avoid his look.

“I think Mae is looking for us.” She said as she walk out. Dammit, Byun Baekhyun! Please don’t make my heart fluttering! She bite her lips when Baekhyun run to her and put his arm around her shoulder. Oh, ! She avert his hand and right after that she see Maeri.

“Mae!” she run to Maeri. Baekhyun smile and put his hand in his pocket.

They decided to have lunch at KFC and went home. On the way home, just a 100 metre away they saw a postman infront of Baekhyun’s house.

“Are you ordering online?” Maeri look at him. He quickly shook his head.

“No.” When they reached his house, Baekhyun look take out the package.

“Are you sure you’re not ordering online?” Shaeri start to being suspicious. This Byun Bakhyun sometimes can’t be trusted!

“I’m sure, dear~” he said as he opened the package. His eyes widened when he look at the contents.

“Hey! Its the letter! I’m accepted into S University! Finally!!” he scream. The twin move to their letter box too. When Shaeri saw there’s a two package. She starts to feel uneasy. She’s hoping that its not from S University.

“Yeah! Me too, Baek! S University!” Maeri jump happily with Baek. Shaeri roll her eyes. Being together again with these two babies would make her crazy everyday.

“Sher, open up! Which university accept you?” Baek asked her excitedly. She glare him with a look you-already-knew-the-answer. She sigh. Maeri and Baekhyun both put S University as their first option. If Baek filled it as the first option to her, then there she’ll go.

“Same.” She said weakly. Yeah! Bad thing always right to happen.

“Yeay! We’re together again!” Baekhyun grab her hand and Maeri’s. He form a circled and spinning around. Oh...my life..its spinning again!!

 

Shaeri was busy thinking about her life at the university. Thinking on how to avoid Baekhyun and getting Maeri with him. She was scooping her face when a pair of arm suddenly wrapped aroud her shoulder. GULP.

“Let me go, Baek.” She tried to free herself from his arm. Baekhyun let it go.

“My mom wanna celebrate our acceptions to S University. Come and have a dinner with us!” he said happily.

“Get out from my room!” she pushed him away. Closed and locked the door then lean on it. She put her hand on her chest. Its pounding hard!

“Baek? Why Sher yelling?” Maeri out from her room. Baekhyun grins.

“Come Mae. My mom aksed you and Sher for a dinner.” He calling her with his hand. Mae smile and closed her door. Walk to Baekhyun.

“Sher, don’t be late!” Baekhyun said as he walk with hands in his pocket. Mae walk along with him. As they walking, they chat about the life that they gonna go through there. Sher look at the mirror. Should I go?

“Its just a dinner. Well, the time before we get into the university are the last time we three be together. Then, it’ll be two who be together.” She said to herself. She nod. Yes. That’s it. Shaeri open the door and run to get them.

“Wait for me!” she jump her arms on both their shoulder. They were shocked but they just smile. Then, the three of them continue talking. This time about topic of things that they should bring.

 

“Done packing, unnie?” Maeri come to her room. She nod and zipped the last bag. She sigh. Its now time to go.

“We’re going. We’re really going!” Maeri back hugging her. Shaeri nod her head. Yeah. It has been their dreams to went to S University. So do Baekhyun. That’s why Baekhyun was shock when he saw her put S University as her third option last time. He knew their dreams to go there. They three share the same dreams but different ambitions.

“Lets go girls.” Baekhyun come into her room. He come and take her bag then said,

“Ugh! What’s this? Stones or clothes?” Shaeri smack his back. Baekhyun giggles. Happy to make her angry in the morning. Shaeri smile bitterly. It may be the last smack of her for him. She look at her palm.

“Lets go, unnie!” Maeri wrapped her waist and together they walk out. Maeri let go her waist when she saw Baekhyun slipped. Shaeri chuckled. He’s clumsy sometimes. She look at Maeri who help him to get up. Maeri pulled his hand and Baekhyun stand. He then smile and said thank you while patting Maeri’s head. Shaeri smile when she look at their sweet interaction.

“Then, it’ll be two who be together.”

Shaeri walk straight to the car and get in. She sit beside the driver. The driver is Mrs.Byun. Mr.Byun can’t follow them because of an important meeting. She wear earphone and level up the volume. She look at the side mirror. They’re coming. She closed her eyes. Thinking of sleeping along the way there.

“Even number is a fair number.”