- 7 -

Its Written That You're Mine

Shaeri together with Kai walk to the cafe. They have return from the camp site and just finished a small meeting among their group.

“I’m glad that finally I can take some rest.” She said while waiting for the drinks. Kai just nod. He looks sleepy. Shaeri roll her eyes when he put his head on the table.

“Oh, come on Kai. Wanna sleep again? You’ve sleep enough in the bus.” Kai just make a shoo sign with his hand. She rest her chin on her hand. Sighing in relieve that they don’t have to worry about the party tomorrow. Luhan had said that he and the seniors will handle it. He just asked them to wear prettily and handsomely. Its for congratulations party as a newcomer to S University.

“Oh yeah. You all can have fun that night. So..find your partner!” he wink before walk down the stage. Shaeri pouts. Partner? Hmm..Baekhyun must had asked Maeri about it.

“Hi!” Shaeri was shock by a sudden tap on her shoulder. She look back. Baekhyun smile at her. For about a minute, he stand there with scratching his neck.

“Baek, are you okay?” she ask him. He swallowed then take a sit.

“Erm..I just wanna ask you. H-have you find your partner for tomorrow night?” Shaeri feels like her breath was cut off. She glance around. Finding a random guy to be her partner. Just then, Kai moved.

“Kai. I’ll go with Kai.” She said with an awkward grins. Baekhyun look at her. Looks like dissapointed but relieved at the same time.

“Hmm..okay then.” He nod. He look at sleeping Kai.

“I’m sorry. Maybe you should ask Maeri.” She bites her lips. I should give up on him! She said it many times in her head right now.

“Okay. See you that night. Don’t forget to meet at the entrance, we need to snap some pictures!” he smile then get up. Finding Mae, maybe. She nod. I’m sorry Baek. She look at him with an apologetic face.

“You’re going with me?” suddenly Kai ask. Shaeri shock again. He’s awake!

“Err..yeah. You don’t have a partner yet, right?” Kai nod with a yawn. Shaeri flick his hand. Asking him to cover his big yawn.

“Behave, Kai. You look like an hippo.” Kai laugh. He look on the table.

“Our food not arrive yet?” he ask. She nod. He strecth his hand and put it on the table.

“Wake me up when its arrive.” He said. WHAT?

“Kai! Stop it. Now, you’re more to Sleeping beauty.” Shaeri furrowing her eyebrow. Auch. One more babies to take care of.

“I prefer the Sleepy Head more.” Shaeri roll her eyes.

“Are you sick?” she ask him in worried tone. Maeri had told her about Kai’s sleeping habit. She just take it easy because its the busy orientation week and everyone must be tired and sleepy. But, since he’s under her group these two days, she now understand why Maeri was so worried and take it serious about him. He’s overslept! Even when she’s giving a command..early in the morning, he was sleeping!

“No. I’m fine and super healthy.” She smile. He’s quite cheerful.

 

“Unnie, do you have a partner yet?” Maeri look at her. Shaeri was about to close her eyes when Maeri ask her that. Tonight, Shaeri spend her night at Maeri’s room.

“Why? Wanna go together?” she’s joking. Maeri smile.

“Nice idea.” She said. Shaeri take her hand. Squeezed it.

“I have one. Don’t worry.” Shaeri wink. Maeri look shock.

“Really? May I know who?” she ask.

“Guess who?” Shaeri still playing. Maeri act like she’s thinking.

“Luhan oppa?” Shaeri’s jaw dropped. WHAT? That player boss? Hell no. She shook her head.

“Then who?” Shaeri just grins. Heheheh

“You’ll know tomorrow.” Maeri pouts.

“Unnie~” Maeri does aegyo. Shaeri closed her eyes. No!

“How about you tell me about your partner?” Shaeri snap her finger.

“I’m not since you’re not telling me.” Maeri swift her body. Shaeri back hug her.

“Take it as penalty because you guessed it wrong.” Shaeri said. Maeri pouts. This unnie really not going to tell her. Fine.

“Then guess mine.” Maeri said. Shaeri try to hold her laugh. I think I know. She glance a bit her sister’s cheek then said,

“Byun Baekhyun.” Shuuu! Maeri’s cheek heating up. Shaeri laugh. Maeri turn to her.

“How did you know?”

“He told me when we met at the cafe.” Maeri looks guilty.

“Did you ask him to be your partner?” Maeri ask carefully. Shaeri shook her head.

“No, dear. We just talk. Well, at that time he said he’ll be partnering with you and I was already have a partner.” She skilfully lied. Maeri nod her head.

“Next time, your turn be a partner to Baek.” Maeri said.

“No. I don’t want. Take him for you. Keep him.” she said with a smile. Maeri blush.

Shaeri look at the ceiling. She let out hard sigh, deep in her heart. She closed her eyes. Maeri glance her. She look at Shaeri with an implied view.

 

“KAI??” Maeri was totally super shock when she saw Kai walk together with Shaeri. Shaeri and Kai grins.

“Y-you two..in relationship?” Maeri ask.

“No!” said Baekhyun and Shaeri. Blink. Baekhyun cleared his throat.

“Ehem. I means, of course no. We just need to find a partner, not a couple.” He said. Kai grins naughtily. Baekhyun saw that. Before Kai could more, he said

“Lets take the picture. Now, its four friends!” Baekhyun ask someone to take the picture for them.

“How should we do this?” Shaeri ask. When they three take pictures, its always Baekhyun at the centre. Now, Kai with them.

“Let the twins be together, we-“ Kai said and put his arm around Baekhyun. Baekhyun nod. The twins stand beside Baekhyun. The arrangement : Maeri, Shaeri, Baekhyun and Kai. The twins link arms while Kai hug Baekhyun’s shoulder and Baekhyun  put one hand in the pocket with other one at his right side.

KLICK!

“We should change it. When this pictures done, we keep it in the frame and put it on our table.” Said Baekhyun. Kai frown.

“What’s for?” he ask.

“Friendship’s sign.” Baekhyun and the twins answered at the same time. They laugh.

“Its Byun Baekhyun style.” Said Maeri. She look at Shaeri. Shaeri just nod.

“Are you okay?” Maeri whispered to her unnie. She looks flustered. Her cheeks heating up.

“I’m fine.” She slightly smile before ask Kai to go inside.

“She looks weird, Baek.” Maeri said to Baekhyun. But he just smile at her.

“Lets go, Mae.” He put his arm around her happily. Maeri blush. She was shy, but she like it.

 

Shaeri was out of focus when her mind is not here at the party, but at the earlier scene at the entrance. Luhan who look gorgeous in his black suit doesn’t get her attention. His soft voice that echoing in the hall entering her ear but not intrepreting to the brain. She’s look like she was staring the glass in front her but she’s not.

At the entrance, when they’re taking picture. She stand right beside Baekhyun and their shoulder slightly touched. That’s enough to make she blush. More heat radiates to her cheek when she felt her pinky finger was being linked by a finger. GULP. She glance at her left hand that hidden behind her princessy gown’s skirt. Her right hand was link with Maeri so that the left hand was free. She bit her lips. His pinky finger entertwines her pinky too. Wanna kick him but it may bring curiousity to other especially Maeri. Baekhyun seems to realize her glance. He just smile while she stare him with a look what-the-hell-are-you-doing?.

Shaeri sigh. She glance at Kai beside her. She try to hold her laugh when she realized that he’s actually sleeping!

“This sleepy head guy.” She mumble alone. She drinks when she feel thirsty. While drinking, her eyes met Baekhyun. Almost chock but succeed to control it and boldly look at other way. Avoiding his eyes.

What is he doing? At the entrance and just now? What does he want?

She glance at Baekhyun. Still. His eyes on her. She end up looking down, staring the glass all the time.

“The best group...” she lift up her head. Again, her eyes met Baekhyun. But this time, they exchange glances. Spirit glance! Dub dap dub dap

“Alpha group!” Shaeri cover . She’s totally happy! She saw Baekhyun the first one to clap and he smile at her. She stay static for a moment before Kai nudge her.

“What are you doing?” he ask her. She look at him.

“Go up the stage!” he whispered. Oh. Shaeri quickly get up and walk up the stage. She take the reward and the certificates. Give some speech and when she wanna walk down, Luhan grab her arm. Ask her to wait on the stage.

“And now, we, the seniors had chosed the freshie representatives.” The assistant said. She look at Luhan. They exchange smile before Luhan take the job.

“We presents you, your representatives. Byun Baekhyun and Song Shaeri!!” GOD!

Baekhyun come up the stage. Luhan put on him a blue name tag. And Baekhyun, instead of Luhan, he decided to put it on her. Shaeri bite her lips when all the students aww-ing non-stop. She look at Maeri. Maeri waved her in excitement. What an innocent girl. She even not feeling jealous towards her?

“Its our fate.” Baekhyun managed to whisper this to her ear when he put the name tag on her. Shaeri roll her eyes in reaction. What fate? She mouthed. He just smile. He then whispered again,

"Have I told you that you look beau-" Shaeri cut him off. She pushed him to the mic.Want him to give the speech. Baekhyun sigh then take the mic and giving a speech.

 

 

“Wow! I thought that Alpha and Gamma group would tie up again!” Kai said to Baekhyun and Shaeri. They just smile.

“My unnie had work hard being a good leader for past two weeks and she deserved it.” Maeri hug her shoulder. Shaeri smile shyly. Baekhyun smile too.

“Yeah. I can see that.” he said.

“Lets dance girls!” Kai ask them to join on the dance floor.

“Go with a swagger, Baek, Kai!!” the twins shout. Baekhyun laugh. Baekhyun and Kai entered the dance floor with a moonwalk. The twins laugh. Somehow its looks funny from cool. Both of them perform Growl by EXO together.

“Woohooo!” Maeri scream.

“Aww~ that’s manly!” Shaeri shout. For the rap part, the two boys dance circling around the twins. Making the other girls look with jealousy. The twins ended up pairing with their partner and follow the beats.

That night, its all alright. Their relationship seems to be okay. Plus, Kai become one of them. From three they now four!

 

 

 

 


So, what do you think?

I think this chapter is quite boring...hehe but anyway, can you see who's in Baekhyun's heart? XP