- 13 -

Its Written That You're Mine

“Baek wanna have lunch with us.” Shaeri said to Maeri as she keep her phone back into her pocket. Her relationship with Maeri just getting better as she spent a night at her room on the day they had serious talk. At first Maeri doesn’t want to let her in, but when she said that she’ll climb up to her balcony, Maeri quickly opened the door and let her in with an annoyed face.

“Did Luhan oppa join us too?” Maeri asked her. Shaeri just grinned. It has been two weeks. For past days, Maeri doesn’t say anything but now, she opened .

“Why? Do you get sick of him?” Shaeri quickly asked. If Luhan make she feels uncomfortable then she’ll give him one strike.

“I’ll give you three strikes. After three strikes, don’t you ever dream seeing my sister.” She warned Luhan when she saw him Maeri’s hair on the way to her class. Luhan just smile.

“I won’t.”

“N-no.” Her cheek turns red.

“He did something to you?” Shaeri pulled her arm so that she faced her.

“Nothing. Just..lately he’s being clingy.” Maeri smile shyly. Her eyebrows jumps up.

“So..you hate it?”

“N-not like that. But, he’s trying to entre my heart.” Shaeri nod a little. Baekhyun still in her heart.

“But don’t worry unnie. I’ll forget him and find another men.” Maeri tap her shoulder. Shaeri slightly smile.

“Am I doing right decision, Mae? Am I hurting you? I’ll let him go if-“ Maeri shut her off.

“No unnie. You’re doing a very right decision. You’re not hurting me but hurting yourself. So, please don’t let him go. I saw him such a cheerful boy these days. Are both of you in a relationship?”

“No.” Shaeri quickly answered. Maeri chuckled.

“Why not? Don’t be too late unnie. Or else, he’ll be taken by other girls. Well, he’s quite popular.” Maeri mouthed to a couple girls who talk to Baekhyun.  Shaeri stare at them.

“Like he dare~” Maeri smile. Her sister seems confident. That’s mean Baekhyun had confess to her and assure her that he only love her.

Soon, they arrived at the table. Luhan greet them happily and he pulled a chair for Maeri. Baekhyun doesn’t do the same because Shaeri had warned him not to do it.

“How about we went for a double date this Saturday?” Luhan suggested. Baekhyun beamed up. Shaeri glance at Maeri.

“Sound good.” Maeri smile. Shaeri look at her food. Flicking it around.

“Unnie, should we watch Need For Speed movie?” Maeri look at her. Shaeri frown.

“Mae, its rated for 18 and above.” She doesn’t believe that her innocent sister suggested it. Luhan had poisoned her mind?

“We’re 19 though.” Baekhyun interrupted. Shaeri pouts.

“We can do it though.” He mumble. Shaeri’s eyes widened at his words. Maeri and Luhan chocked. Shaeri smack his head.

“!” Luhan and Maeri end up laughing while the two having a small fight.

 

Shaeri and Maeri are waiting for the boys at the bus stop nearby. Luhan is the driver. While waiting, Shaeri and Maeri chats. Shaeri who standing facing the university area spotted something. She frown.

“Isn’t that Kai?” She pointed to Kai who walk out from the dorm’s block. Maeri take a look too.

“Who’s that?” she’s referring to a tall guy who welcomed Kai and opened the door for Kai. Shaeri shrugged.

“He looks like he’s not interested in girls.” Shaeri said. Maeri hit her arm.

“Unnie!” she said.

“Yeah what? He rejected all girls who asked him out. The girls are just so pretty and gorgeous.”

“He must have a reason.” Maeri said. They both look at the black car which sped towards the gate. Honk! Honk! Luhan had arrived with his Red Ferrari.

“Ouww. Its Ferrari!” Shaeri nudge Maeri. Maeri just push her as she stand up and walk to back door. Baekhyun sat beside the driver so that the twins at the back.

“Lets go ladies!” Luhan look at them through the mirror and sped away.

“Do you knew something about Kai, Baek?” Maeri asked Baekhyun.

“Sleppyhead?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

“Whole students knew that. Any else? Erm..such as..gay?” Shaeri said. Baekhyun and Maeri look at her. Luhan look through the mirror.

“From what I know, he’s a real man.” Luhan said. He had seen he dance and he just so good! Awesome! And no wonder so many girls fall for him.

“Sher, do you want to pair him up?” Baekhyun asked her.

“Why not?” her eyes sparkling. “Who’s in your mind? Suzy? Tiffany? Naeun?”

“Chen.” Baekhyun said. He and Luhan laughed hardly. Shaeri  grinned her teeth. She send a signal for Maeri to change seat with her so that she’s behind Baekhyun. She then grab his neck.

“Ahhhh!!!”

 

“That movie is the best!” Baekhyun look at Shaeri.

“Well, not bad.” Shaeri smile. Baekhyun and she talked about the movie. Baekhyun swept her hair strands away from her face as they talk and Maeri saw that. She pretends that she didn’t saw that.

“What do you want to eat for lunch?” Luhan stand infront of her. He’s covering her view.

“Hmm..any suggestion?” she tilted her head. Luhan chuckled. He pinched her nose.

“You’re too cute. Do you know that?” she slightly nod. Luhan laugh.

“Unnie always said that to me. And yes, I realized it.” She admitted it.

“Hyung! Lets eat pizza!” Baekhyun shouted. He then moved first with Shaeri with his hand on her shoulder. Maeri smile when look at the happy couple. She look at Luhan when he entertwines his fingers with her.

“Shall we?” he asked. But without waiting for her answer, he had pulled her walking along with him. Should she open her heart now? She look at Luhan. She had loved Baekhyun for 7 years and letting him away to love new one in just 2 weeks? She frown at her thought. Is that a crime? Is that wrong?

 

When Luhan parked his car at the car park, Baekhyun get out and opened the back door. Letting Maeri out then Shaeri after her.

“Thanks hyung!” Baekhyun said and waved at him. He walk with Shaeri. Maeri wasn’t following  because she want to wait for Luhan. He had been nice to her today and she’ll being rude if she leave him here, alone. While waiting for him, she watched the couple.

“I have so much fun today. Let us have a date next time. Just two of us.” he wrapped his arm around her waist. Shaeri nudge him.

“Baek, behave.” She said. Baekhyun pouts.

“I’ve seen you holding Kai’s waist. He’s so close to you but you’re not pushing him away.”

“That’s because I found him asleep at the hallway. I’m helping him. that’s not my first time though.”

“Not your first? How could you? I never ever touched any girls and you’re the first.”

“Hey, hey. Remember, that you’re the first guy who touched me. Shamelessly holding my hand, grab my shoulder, back hugging me, kiss me. You’ve been doin’ that since 10 years ago.” he grins.

“Yeah, but I’ve never hold your waist. Now let me.” He pulled her closer.

“Stop being childish.”

“Don’t act like you hate it when you totally love it.” he said. She roll her eyes.

“Stop rolling your eyes.” He cover her eyes with his other hand.

“Baek, I can’t see.” She tilted her head but his hands scooped her eyes.

“Sher, let me lead you. In the dark, in the bright. I’ll lead you and please know that..I’m always there for you.” he whispered to her right ear.

“Baek..” she is speechless. He smile and let down his hand.

“You just need to follow me.” He said and brought her to the hallway to their dorm’s block.

“And stop using the stairs. We have a lift, what.” He said. She nudge him. He knew it. Baekhyun just laugh. Well, he accidently saw her using the stairs instead of lift.

Maeri smile bitterly. But the smile faded away when her eyes being covered by a pair of hands.

“I thought that Sher is the one stubborn girl. Seems not.” Luhan said.

“What do you mean, oppa?” Maeri asked.

“Don’t look if you’re hurt.” He said and then turned her facing him.

“Look at me and smile. Because I’ll make you smile.” She stare his eyes. She then look down. Luhan lift up her chin and he give a quick peck on her soft lips. Maeri got shocked and her cheeks heating up.

“From now on, blushed only for me baby. Only look at me. So that, give me your chance to open your heart to threw Baekhyun away.” Maeri giggles at his words. He managed to flutter her hearts but at the end make she laughed.

“I’m serious.” Said Luhan. Maeri smile and nod.

“It may take a long time.” She said.

“I’ll wait.” He said and continue as he remember something.

“But, look at me. So that he’ll not bothering your visions.” Maeri act like she’s thinking.

“I’ll see you in the morning, having lunch with you, send you back to your dorm and...sleep with you if you let me.” He said naughtily. Maeri blush harder. She wish that she could smacked his head as Shaeri did to Baekhyun. But she just can’t. She just blush and look down all the way to her room.

“Dream of me.” Luhan whispered to her before she closed the door. Maeri smile shyly. She look out the window.

“Unnie, I’m trying.”