- 17 -

Its Written That You're Mine

“Mr?” Lay shocked to see that person after he opened the door. The guy smile and hand him a basket of fruits.

“Long time no see, hyung.” Lay blush. He just a butler and that guy casually called him hyung.

“Mr. just drop by week ago. What too long?” Lay welcomed him inside as he take the gifts. The handsome guy just smile.

“Seems busy.” That guy glance at the kitchen. Lay take a deep breath.

“Yes. Because..she’s here.” That guy’s eyebrows jumps up.

“Really?” Lay nodded. That guy walked to the living room and found a luggage there.

“She’s here and already will set off?” he point to the bag.

“No, she actually signing into the hostel.”

“Heol.” He huffed in unbelievable. “Is she out of her mind?” he look at Lay. Lay gave him a light shrug.

 

“Miss, are you sure you’ll be okay?” Lay wanna confirmed it again although it may be his 100th same questions.

“Stop it.” and she got frustrated to answer it again. She take her bag and start walking.

“Miss, your room at other block!” Lay shouted when she went to wrong way.

“I know!” she said. Lay sigh. Wondering should he follow her or not although she warned him not to do it. He leaned on the car. If she need some help, he could be there on time.

 

Shaeri just come out from Baekhyun’s room when she wait for the lift. Her room at other level or just upstairs. Ting! The lift open.

“Nadine?” she look in disbelief. That girl just look at her. Slightly smile.

“Are you coming in or not?” she asked Shaeri when she still stand outside the lift. Shaeri hurriedly get in as the door going to close. She push her floor’s button then asked Nadine,

“Are you staying in hostel?” Nadine glance her and slightly smile.

“Yep. Why?”

“Nothing.” Silence until they reach the next floor. Shaeri quickly get out and surprising her, Nadine was walking out too. She secretly glance Nadine before going inside her room. With gaps of 2 rooms, there’s Nadine room. But that’s better than she’s on the same floor with Baekhyun. This girl must always be watched.

 

On the next morning, Shaeri went to Baekhyun’s room. When she arrived, she found his door was locked. She frowned in surprise. She always went to his room in the morning and together, they walk to cafetaria to have breakfast. He’ll unlocked his door after bath and when she came, she can just opened it. But today..its locked. When she just about to knock the door, a message arrive.

Piroro~

From : Byunbyun <3

Sweetie, I’m going first. So sorry, TT  TT                                                                                                   But,,lets have dinner this weekend. My treat~ love u !

Shaeri pouts. She’s dialling his number. The words having dinner this weekend doesn’t cool her heart.

I’m never going down, I’m never giving up, I’m never gonna leave, so puts your hands up. ~ Baekhyun take out his phone in hurry.

“Hello, baby~” Shaeri pouts sadly when she heard that.

“Where are you? Why are you leaving first?” Baekhyun smile.

“I’m at the gym. I have to because I need to accompany someone.”

“Who’s that someone?” yes. She sound jealous, but what to do? She need to know who he with now.

“Na..” he’s not finish answering, but the background voice answered everything.

“Baek~ come on! Lets get started!” a girl voice and then followed by the sound of bouncing ball. Shaeri can guess that they’ll playing basketball.

“Nadine?” she ask for confirmation.

“Yeah. Well, I need to be with her for two weeks. And now, 6 days to go dear.” Shaeri roll her eyes. After that she saw Chen waving happily at her.

“Okay. See you after THAT day.” She said and hang up. Baekhyun quite startled. But then, he smile.

“Sher..I smell jealousy there~” at the same time, Nadine look at him with a mad face.

“Sher, wanna have breakfast with me?” Chen asked her when he approached her. Shaeri nod happily.

“My pleasure~” She think if she keep going to act jealousy it might look childish. So, lets stop right here. She said to herself.

 

“Two days to go.” Shaeri mark ‘X’ on the yesterday date onto her calendar.

“Seems busy.” Maeri come with Luhan.

“Alone?” asked Luhan. Shaeri pouts as her answer. Maeri nudge Luhan for saying that.

“Sorry,” Luhan quickly said to Shaeri.

“Nah, nevermind.” She keep her calendar and take out her Maths book. Luhan and Maeri look at each other.

“Sher, you can’t be like this. You have to protect your boyfriend.” Said Luhan.

“Yeah. Nadine is trying to take him from you.” Maeri mouthed at a table. Shaeri look at that table. Nadine sit in front of Baekhyun and it looks like she is his girlfriend. Many eyes look at Shaeri. Shaeri ignore it.

“Do something Sher, he’s taking my girl!” Chen suddenly came. He take a sit followed by Kyungsoo and Kai.

“As he said, he just accompany her for two weeks and now two days to go.” Shaeri smile.

“Don’t be too relax, unnie. You always take thing easy as its actually not.” Maeri getting impatient. Sometimes, she can’t understand her own unnie. Luhan her back. Trying to calm her down.

“Then what should I do?” she mumble to herself. Kyungsoo heard it and he smile. This girl is naive.

“You should always call or message him to know his condition. It shows your caring. If you did that, he knew that he already had someone that love and care for him. So, he’ll keep in his mind that he can’t dissapoint that person.” Kyungsoo smile at Shaeri. Kai nod his head. Shaeri mouthed formed O shaped. Chen look in disbelief.

“Don’t tell me that you disconnected him since he with Nadine!”

“Well, its not like that. It just since 4 days ago.” Maeri shook her head.

“Was he did something that turn off your mood?” Luhan curiously asked. Shaeri nodded quickly. One thing she like about Luhan. He’s understanding! Then the other four nod their head.

“But please make your move. Its getting worse.” Chen glance at the maybe-couple-to-be. Nadine wipe the excess sauce at Baekhyun’s corner lips using her finger. Then she it.

“Heol~” Shaeri got shock. How dare she did that! what make her anger turned worst, Baekhyun just smile as he willing it. Shaeri stand up and take her things before walk away. Maeri stand up to run after her but Luhan resist it.

“Let her calm first.”

To : Byunbyun <3

Baek, we need to talk. Meet me at the park, tonight.

Shaeri press the ‘send’ button. She take a last glance at her boyfriend before look away.

 

Baekhyun bite his lips. Sometimes, he’ll scratching his head. His eyes wandering around the dark park. He frown in the dark.

“Sorry,” Shaeri was panting. “I have sudden meeting this evening and it just finished.” She told him the reason for being late.

“You seems tired.” Baekhyun take her right hand and lead her to the bench nearby. He then handed her a drink. He smile when she take it.

“Your Iced Americano doesn’t have it looks now.” Water droplets were everywhere on the cup. Shaeri got touched with his caring attitude right now. Now she realized, how she miss him. She really, really miss him. His presence, his touch, his caringness. Everything. Without realizing, her tears fall down.

“Why are you crying?” Baekhyun got shocked. Did he hurt her?

“I hate you.” Shaeri said in sobbed. Baekhyun got startled but then he smile pitily when Shaeri continue her words, “I hate you..but I miss you. So much.”

Baekhyun moved closer and hug her smoothly.

“I miss you too.” He her hair. He then ask, “But why did you say you hate me?”

“Because you’re flirting with Nadine!” Shaeri push him away. She suddenly remembered that unwanted scene in her mind.

“I though you won’t mind.” He said. In his heart, he’s smiling. Actually, he did it on purposes. To make she jealous and to make she realize that the only guy she loved was him.

“Why wouldn’t I? You’re my boyfriend though.” She punch his shoulder hardly. Feel mad. Baekhyun giggles at her act.

“Oh, my cutie. She’s jealous and she miss me so much~” he pinched both her cheek. He then caressed her cheeks and went for a kiss.

“And I miss her too.” He said after the kiss. He look into her eyes.

“I’m sorry and I love you dear. Only you.”

 


Wahh lOng TiMe No uPdaTes!!

I'm SuPEr sORry DuE tO My pAck SCheDuLes. FuRTherMore, I Am nOw PRepaRinG To EnTer THe colLEge wHich sTartiNg nExt weeK! OmO, wIsh ME LuCk! :D

i'M TrYing My bEst tO uPDate FoR YoU gUYs. HopE YoU enJoyyy iT !!

<3 <3 <3