- 8 -

Its Written That You're Mine

“Eureurong~ Eureurong~ Eureurong dae!”

Baekhyun is singing while bathing. He was excited to go to his first class. He had started his Monday morning with a very wide smile and spreading his beautiful voice all over the bathroom.

Maeri is humming while putting her hairclip. She’s wearing the plain white hairclip. She look at herself on the mirror. She take a look at her timetable too. The first subject is Mathematics!

Shaeri pouts when she look at the timetable. Its Mathematics, her very ‘favourite’ subject. What most thrilling is, she was in the same class with Byun Baekhyun. Well, she’s sure enough that he’ll sit with them and...at the centre. Again and always. She roll her eyes as she wearing her white headband. She’s starting the day with full of thinking and rolling her eyes.

 

Shaeri walk to her locker. Taking her math books and closed the locker. She yelp a bit when she saw Kai right beside her locker. He grins. Mmph. She hummed in anger as she stare him.

“Hey, did one of the classes name starting with initial B?” he ask her. Her round eyes getting smaller.

“Don’t tell me that you’re sleeping when the boss announced our classes name!” she attack him. He grins again. His cheek heating up.

“I’m sorry.” He said. She smile.

“Nevermind. Well, Kai...its nice to meet you again~” she shook his hand. He was blank. She chuckled.

“We’re in same the class! Blue Star!” suddenly she become excited. Out of blue she feels like she wanna hug Kai. Somehow feeling that he is her saviour when it comes to trouble.

“Wow! Thats great!” he said. They walk to the class together.

“Can I sit with you?” Shaeri ask him.

“Sure.” He said then yawn. Ah..she look at him with a bored face. Sleepy again that guy!

“I think we should sit at the back. Lecturers would attack you with the markers if they found out that you’re sleeping.” She make a decision.

“Great! May I join you?” other voice answered. No need to turn back. She already knew who is it.

“Yeah, but I’m sitting with Kai.” She said. Baekhyun smile.

“But well, I’m still beside you.” Baekhyun said as he take a seat. Shaeri look at her left. Its Kai. At her right, its Byun Baekhyun. Oh great. Just then, Maeri entered the class.

“Such a twins you two.” Said Kai. Maeri who just sit beside Baekhyun look at Kai. Shaeri too.

“Both of you wearing the same colour of hair accessories.” They look at each other then giggles.

“Its coincidencely.” Said Maeri.

“Yeah. But well, we twins have six sense you know?” Shaeri said. The boys roll their eyes at the same time. Shaeri chuckled.

“Don’t steal my trademark.” She said.

“Yeah, trademark that will making you squint.” Baekhyun stick out his tounge. Shaeri pouts. She ignore him and look at the front. The lecturer was standing there. The morning class started.

 

Shaeri let out sigh. Lately she’s been sighing all the times compare to rolling her eyes since Baekhyun is not around oftenly. On Monday, they’ll meet in the class for math subject. On Wednesday, History subject. And lastly Friday, IT subject. Other days and other subject mostly link to the course they’re taking and moved around a lot. Only be in the class for that three subjects. She is satisfied by that. Plus, she only met him for the three subject only early in the morning. The rest, till night, she’s not seeing him. more specifically, avoiding him like she does in orientation week.

It has been one week they had starting the classes. She still happy because she succeed in avoiding Baekhyun for lunch. He had always remind her to get lunch with him when they’re in the class but she’s not promising to go. Thinking that it could be more obvius that she’s avoiding him, she decided to at least have lunch with him twice a week. Starting this week. This is because to avoid (again) his machine gun’s questions.

From afar, she saw Baekhyun already waiting for her at the table. Realizing that he’s alone, she look around. Thinking to pick someone random to join them. Just then, she saw Maeri. She beamed up and waving her hand.

“Mae-“ she paused. She then blink. Is that...Luhan oppa who walk beside Maeri?? Shaeri frown. Nevermind. Maeri looks comfortable talking to him, so she’ll ask about it later. Now..its time to find a lucky person. She’s totally happy when she saw a familiar face. She approached that person.

“You’re late.” Baekhyun lift up his head when he noticed that someone aprroaching him. he blink his eyes. Not again. Today, he could not having luch alone with Shaeri as there’s a company beside her.

“Sorry late. Baekhyun, this is Chen. Chen, this is Baekhyun.” She introduced them happily. Baekhyun smile while welcoming his hand.

“You’re in the same class with Shaeri?” he ask Chen. Chen shook his head.

“No. I just met her on the way here.” Answered him. Baekhyun stare Shaeri. Again, she’s doing it again. He sigh. When will he having lunch with her? ONLY with her? Shaeri cleared and said,

“He’s one of my Alpha members.” Baekhyun nod his head.

“She’s super ing fierce, am I right?” Baekhyun suddenly said to Chen. Chen quickly nod his head.

“Exactly.” He said. Shaeri glare at Baekhyun.

“She’s love commanding around, like a boss. Strict.”

“Err..” Chen has no comment. He slightly glance Shaeri beside him. Baekhyun smirk. Take it as my revenge. He said in his heart.

“Rarely smile without realizing that it makes her look older than her actual age.” He continue his words. Shaeri kick his shin below the table.

“Cut it off, you bacon.” She muttered. Baekhyun eyes widen while Chen try to hold his laugh.

“Pardon?”

“I said, I’ve bring bacons, eggs and toasts.” She opened up her food containers. Baekhyun stare her with a suspicious look.

“You’re not calling me bacon just now, right?” Shaeri smile.

“How could I call you that?” she does aegyo and bring the folded toast which containing bacon and egg near his mouth. Baekhyun pouts. Really? She is a girl who can do anything. Shaeri poke the toast to his lips when he’s not opening it. Baekhyun slowly parted his lips and bite the toast.

“Isn’t it yummy, Baekkie?” she ask. Still with the aegyo. Baekhyun slowly smile but its fading away as he saw Chen is petrified by her cuteness. He clenched his teeth and flick her forehead. Her eyes widen.

“What the hell?” she look at him.

“Don’t you dare covering the crystal mistake. I heard it.” he said. Shaeri shrugged with a pouts.

“What do you have for lunch?” she talked to Chen. Baekhyun look at her. Her aegyo and kind traits were rare to see. And he was satisfied that he got it today. He’s not regretting it and he’s more thankful to Chen.

 

“Mae, why are you with boss today?” Shaeri ask Maeri when they meet at the library. They’ve promised to study together this evening. She naming Luhan as a boss because its feel cheesy to put oppa together with his name. She only does that when she talk to him and she had decided to call him boss when they entering half of the year studying here soon.

“I-I keep run into him lately. Lastly, we end up by walking together till the next destination.” Maeri pouts. Seems like she’s not enjoying her time with the famous boss.

“You did?” Shaeri was shocked. That’s not it. Since three of them taking different course, its mean chances to be together is tiny. Shaeri bite her lips. She must keep Maeri away from Luhan, and take her closer to Baekhyun.

When Maeri is focused in her math works, Shaeri secretly send message to Baekhyun. Saying that tomorrow (Saturday) they’ll hang out together.

 

Baekhyun is humming all his way to the cinema hall. He smile when he remember Shaeri’s text message yesterday.

From : Sher >.<

Lets hang out tomorrow morning (11:15). See ya at cinema hall at S Mall.

He saw Maeri standing at the entrance. He quickly greets her. He doesn’t mind if Maeri join them since its getting harder to hang out together because of their busy schedules.

“Hey, you’re here too!” Maeri looks shocked seeing him here.

“Where’s Sher?” he ask Maeri while looking around.

“Ladies.”

10 minutes later..

“The movie is going to start. Shall we buy the popcorns first?” Baekhyun ask Maeri. She nod. They lined up and buy drinks and popcorns. Again, they’re waiting for Shaeri at the bench nearby.

10 minutes later...again.

“Maybe she had constipation. Let us go in first.” Baekhyun stand up. He can’t take it anymore. He smell something is wrong here. Maeri just smile. Baekhyun lead the way. Maeri bite her lips. She take a last look at the entrance before entering the hall together with Baekhyun.

Unnie, what are you doing?

 

Shaeri was sleeping soundly on her bed when her phone rang. Its the alarm. Shaeri blink. its 1 p.m.! She sit up and yawn before stretching her arm to the air. She send Maeri to the mall and ask her to wait at the entrance because she wanna go to the toilet. Instead of toilet, she rushing home. Get into her room and take a nap. Their movie is not ended yet. So, Shaeri decided to take a bath before went to the library to finish her homework then start studying. This upcoming two weeks, she need to study hard as the exam day just around the corner.

 

From : Unnie ;)

Mae, lets have luch together! I’ll wait you at the cafe~

Maeri keep looking at her messages and look at Baekhyun who’s waving at her. She approach Baekhyun.

“Sher said you miss me.” Said Baekhyun. She automatically blush. What the heck?

“I-i’m not.” She said. Baekhyun smile and then ruffle her hair.

“Don’t worry, although we just met last Saturday, I miss you too.” Maeri blush and smile shyly. Baekhyun lead her to an empty table and together, they had lunch. She even shared her bento with Baekhyun and they talk about the movie they’ve watched. From afar, Shaeri smile looking at their interaction. She is satisfied. Very satisfied that she did not realized that someone was looking at her.

This week, neither Baekhyun or Maeri will received her messages saying that she wanna meet them, eat lunch or whatever excuses. Just to make Baekhyun and Maeri keep closer. But mostly received her messages was Maeri. Because Maeri wouldn’t say anything  about it and she just told Baekhyun that Maeri wanna see him or ask him to study together with them that at last ended up Baekhyun and Maeri who studying together.

So far, Baekhyun wasn’t suspecting her yet. Because she had interacted with him in the class and have lunch twice a week. She make a poker face when she saw Maeri and just talk as usual since Maeri not bringing up the topic that she had make her closer to Baekhyun lately. Now, it has been a month she keep doing that and the exam is starting tomorrow.

Shaeri yawn after she closed her book. Tired of studying all day since today is Sunday. She roll her eyes when she realized that she’ve got Kai’s habit. Yawning. But at least she can still control her sleepiness meanwhile Kai, sleep everytime he had chance and everywhere. She sometimes saw him sleeping under the tree at the park when it recess time, in the class, on the bench at the hallway. He doesn’t care what people say as he get his sleeping pleasure.

“I should get him some food.” Shaeri get up. Since Baekhyun and Maeri not around Kai, she’s the one who taking care of his diet. She bet Kai is in dancing practice room. He always spend his free times there and when there’s no one there. That is the only one activity that make his eyes open widened with strong passion in dancing.

On the way to the cafe, she saw Baekhyun together with Maeri was chatting. She smile. They’re getting closer. But then, she saw Luhan who sit across Maeri. She frown. She slowly approaching them.

“Hi!” Luhan who sit opposite to her direction saw her coming. shaeri just smile. Baekhyun turn and smile too. He tap empty seat at his left. Shaeri did the opposite, she sit beside Luhan and across Baekhyun.

“Such a long time we don’t hang out together.” Baekhyun said to her and look at Maeri. Both twin just smile.

“Yeah, lately you’ve been busy to join us lunch here.” Said Luhan. Shaeri look at him.

“What was that supposed to mean?” she ask. Yeah, she’s been busy but, what with the words ‘join us’ that just came out through his lips.

“Luhan hyung is an interesting person. He always make me and Maeri laugh.” Said Baekhyun. Okay. That’s sound bad. Luhan had been together with them during her absence. She’s not going to let Maeri close to other guy besides Baekhyun. She also take over Kai this month and leave them two. She’s not letting her effort to be wasted to new popped out person, Luhan.

“Erm, actually I have something to discuss with Luhan oppa. Would you mind if I borrow him for a while?” Baekhyun nod.

“Sure.” He said. Shaeri get up. So do Luhan. She’s leading the way. After its quite far from the cafe, she turn.

“What is that thing to discuss about?” Luhan ask her with both hands in the back pockets.

“Actually, I’ve forgot.” Shaeri grins innocently.

“Sorry for disturbing but, I’ll see you tomorrow to talk about it.” Shaeri said. Luhan didn’t give a response. After a long silent, Shaeri turn away but her steps froze when Luhan suddenly ask,

“What the hell are you doing, Sher?”