- 12 -

Its Written That You're Mine

“Let off your hand from me.” Shaeri shrug one of her shoulder.

“Why? I’m not holding your hand. Oh, or you want me to?” Baekhyun look at her. She push away his face.

“Baek, we’re in public. I don’t want Mae to see us like this. Keep a metre distance away from me.” She said and then push him.

“Oh why~ I’ve always wrapped around your shoulder. I even back hug you. I’ve ki-“ he stop when she gave him her famous glare.

“10 cm?” he tried to bargain the distance.

“15.” He raised one of his eyebrow. Then he came closer. She frown.

“I’ve considered it as 15mm since you’re saying it in any measure.” He back to wrap his arm around her shoulder.

“15 CM.” She nudge him. He act don’t know.

“Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun smile.

“One more thing. I like it when you call my full name.” He poke her tip of her nose. She smack his head.

“You’re becoming aggressive!” he said as he his head.

“Have you forgot that I’m the karate master of our school?” she tilted her head. Baekhyun blink. Her eyes glanced to his hand on her shoulder. Baekhyun quickly remove his hand. She smile.

“Thank you.” she said and walk.

“Oh Sher..come on~” he pouts. Shaeri sigh.

“Baek, are we really going to find Mae a partner or what?” she turned at him. Is he serious? Seems like he’s going to sweetie her along this evening.

“Yes.”

“When?”

“Now. If you free.”

“Totally free. Oh, may I knew who are the lucky candidates?” she raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun smile.

“Its CANDIDATE.”

 

“No way.” Shaeri look at Baekhyun.

“Yeah way.” He pull her to a table at the cafe. Shaeri swallowed. Luhan smile when saw them approaching him.

“Hyung, we have some favor to ask you to.” Baekhyun said as he pull a chair for Shaeri. She avoid her eyes meeting Luhan.

“What favor?” Luhan ask after he take a sipped of his tea. Baekhyun glance at Shaeri. Shaeri raised her eyebrows. Giving him a what look. Baekhyun mouthed to Luhan as he ask her to talk by herself. She roll her eyes. Giving him why-me look. Baekhyun furrowing his eyebrows. Giving do-it-now!-its-your-problem-though!.

She mouthed, Heol.-Me? Baekhyun nudge her. Luhan chuckled.

“I’m sorry but I have a lot of assignments to do.” Luhan look at them. Mostly Shaeri. Seems like she wanna say something as Baekhyun keep sending her eyed signal and mouthing. Stupid girl. He smirk.

“Eh?” Shaeri shock. She grins and scratch her neck.

“Err..erm..yah, Baekhyun! I don’t get your point. Why don’t you say it by yourself?” she folded her arm. Baekhyun sigh.

“Hyung, from what I see...y-you love Maeri. Don’t you?” Luhan smile.

“Bingo.” He said. Shaeri roll her eyes. Is she gonna let go of her dearest sister in the hands of this man?

“Baek, are there any better candidates?” Shaeri turned at him.

“I’ve told you. Its a candidate.”

“We still have Kai.” She said that and just then,

“Don’t get me involve in such this situation.” He pass by them with a hot coffee in his hand.

“Eh? Kai?” Shaeri wanna go after him but Baekhyun pull her down.

“Stop avoiding, would you?” he’s pleading her.

“Faced it. That I love you. We love each other but we can’t be together until Mae have a partner. That’s our agreement and I’m doing it. I wanna be with you so now, I’m giving her a partner.

“Can’t you discuss with me before you make your decision? Any other men but not the boss.”

“Why?” Luhan cut her off. She look at him.

“Because you such a player. You sweetie girls here and there. Everywhere. Calling them hey, y. Hey, my girl. Hey beautiful. Sounds nothing for you but its everything for girls like us. Like Mae. She’s an innocent girl. My pure and nice Mae. She’s beautiful and that doesn’t mean she’s your next target to be play with!” she said face to face. Eye to eye. Luhan sigh.

“I think my friendly trait get you misunderstood. Yes I am. I am like that. But I never called a girl beautiful as I did for Mae. We, a man, have differents way to approach our girl and to describe or call her as our precious one. Me, I call my girl beautiful.  And, I wanna let you know that you’ll never found a guy like me who love your sister as I did.” He said. Baekhyun seems amazed. Shaeri was speechless.

“If you don’t want me too sweetie other girls except for Mae, then I can stop. Because I’d rather lose millions girl but not her. If that the only thing that I could prove to you that I can take care of her..then I’ll do it. So that you can be with Baekhyun without any doubt or guilt and I..I’ll take good care of her and show that I’m better than Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun’s jaw dropped. Shaeri’s eyes widen. Better than Baekhyun? Who do he think he is?

“Fine. I’ll give you one week to prove it. If –“ Baekhyun and Luhan look at her. She blink.

“Oh, too short? Then, one month. If Mae complaining about you to me...make sure that you’re dissapear from here and far away for me to reach you. Because...I’ll kill you!” GULP. Luhan and Baekhyun look at each other. Shaeri get up and walk away.

“This kind of girl..is your type?” Luhan raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun just smile with a light shrug.

“Well, at least she’s not rejecting me. Then how about you hyung? You fall for her because she is the beautiful?” Baekhyun take Luhan’s tea and take a sipped. Luhan smile. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. So...that’s it?

“Tch. Of course that one of it...but, I sincerely love her. What make me fall for her was her pure and clear eyes. Its sparkling everytime our eyes met.” Luhan smile when he remember the moments he had spent with her.

“Let me guess hyung. Its make your heart flutter!” Baekhyun giggles then he continue, “But hyung, your eyes sparkling too.” Luhan bit his lips.

“Dumb. Her eyes are the most sparkling one. I bet you never realized it since your eyes always on Sher.” Luhan take his cup back.

 

Shaeri walking plus babbling alone. Sometimes roll her eyes. If someone saw her, they might thought she’s crazy. Seems like nothing could stop her non-stop babble. But then,

“Omo! Kai!” she jogged to Kai who seems sleeping at the hallway. Well, his usual spot was on the bench at the hallway. But now, on the floor of the hallway. She frown as she tried to wake him up. Because she beside him, his coffee spilled and flowed to the drain.

“K-kai. Are you okay?” she shake his shouder. No response. She bit her lips.

“Kai. Kim Jongin.” He move a bit.

“Yah! Wake up! Don’t you think its too much when you suddenly fell aslepp here?” he turned at her. Giving her sleepy smile.

“I’m too sleepy.” He said tiredly.

“Are you sure that you’re super healthy? Seems not to me.” She pulled his arm. He sit up.

“Just tired.” He get up in unconsciusly. She garb his waist and put one of his arm around her shoulder.

“Just tired? Its too tired. Till death I tell ya.” She roll her eyes. Kai chuckled.

“I can walk.” He said.

“Walk? How about run?” he laugh. Shaeri laugh too. They slowly walky to their dorm’s block.

“Don’t be too stubborn. Enough about stubborning in keeping your tighten dance practice.” He pouts.

“Then how about you? Don’t you think you’re over stubborn?” he take a glance.

“I-i would be lessen it.”

“You should. Before the upcoming test.” She glance at him back.

“Low down your ego too.” He said more.

“I’m not egois!”

“Hmm...then you should admit that feeling towards him. Not avoiding. And too, about Luhan hyung.” he’s teasing.

“Tch. Are you eavesdropping? Stalking me?” he smile.

“That’s all written on your face.” She let go her hand that wrapping at his waist and bring it to her face. Kai fall down.

“Yah! Careful!” he said as he getting up.

“Are you kidding me? Huh?” she already get ready for a kick.

“Please remember that I’m taking Psychology as my addition subject.” He walk away.

“Are you okay now?” she asked.

“I’m okay now and, please stop trying to change the topic. That’s the most skilled part of yours. Baekhyun might fed up.” She pouts.

“He had went through it for years. And he have to get use to it if he wanna marry me.”

“Oh, you’re thinking till there? Hmm..its non-expected from someone like you.” she roll her eyes.

“Then how about you? I’ve seen that many girls trying to seduce you~” he smile.

“Well, I’m not interested in such thing like that.”

“You sound like Baek, now. Sometimes jeering, sometimes sweet.”

“But at least you won’t fall for me as your heart was for him.” he smile.

“Its such a relieved.” He look at the front. Her eyebrows met. She look at Kai who calmly walk with hands in his pockets. Why do she feels like men is more complicated than a girl?