- 20 - Make up

Its Written That You're Mine

"Can't you leave me alone?" Shaeri hissed when Sehun is sticking with her all the day.

"Not until you say you'll help me." He said.

"Help you with what? It’s nothing you can do at all. I'm breaking up with Baekhyun anyway."

"Is that how deep your love to him? How can you say like that? If you break up with him then Nadine will take him away! I'm not gonna allow that!" Sehun yelled.

"Why the hell you're yelling at me? Go yell at him! Or Nadine!" She yelled him back. "He's the one who's doing this to me! He give himself to Nadine so what?! What's wrong with my decision if he can be with someone who can take care of him better than I do?" Shaeri cried. Sehun was speechless.

"You're so fragile Shaeri." He pat her.

"Don't touch me you jerk." Sehun chuckled.

"And soo fierce."

"Can't you see that he's doing it for a reason? I think he want you to fight for him." Sehun take a sit in front of her.

"Fight his butts. He's the one who make me mad." She folded her arm.

"Really? It’s not jealous yet mad?" Sehun lean on the chair while look provokingly at Shaeri.

"Of course I'm jealous at first. But soon he just made me mad. And I think although I have known him for years, I may really not know him that deep yet. And I was wrong to say YES to him." Shaeri sigh. She should take a longer time to make her mind.

"Don't you love him that make you say yes?" Sehun raise a brow.

Shaeri frown. "What are you? Love expert?"

"Do you love him that make you say yes?" Sehun ignored her.

"Yes. But now I don't know. He just made me lose trust in him. He made a promise to wait for me but why the hell he can't now? He's going to dump me for Nadine." Her eyes get teary little by little.

"I never broke the promise Sher. I'm still waiting for you and not going to dump you. NEVER." Sudden voice spoke from behind.

"Heh. After what you did yesterday? I guess I was blind to not to see that you really want Nadine and not her who want you." Shaeri is not turning.

"No. I just want you. I don't want her but you." Shaeri stood up.

"Liar! Don't you dolling me. I may lack in experience but I still have feeling and you just tore it in pieces! PIE-CES! Do you hear me? PIECES!" She spun around at the last word. To her surprise, Baekhyun grabbed her nape and kiss her. But Shaeri was fast enough to avoid it by pushing him. She slapped his face before run away from there.

"What are you doing here? I thought you're over with her." Sehun folded his arm. Baekhyun was very mad as he grab Sehun's collar.

"If that so, I'll make her mine again and again and no one can stop it!"

"Baek! Stop it!" Nadine come and shoved him away. Baekhyun push her touch away from him and walk away.

"Thanks for saving me." Sehun smirk.

"I just don't want to see a fight again." She sighed.

"Doesn't this what you want? Shaeri is now breaking up with him and you can take him. Right?" Nadine glared him.

"Yeah." then she walk away. Stupid Sehun! I just wanted to make you jealous and stop being a playboy! I wanted you to know how hurt it was when seeing someone you love flirting other man. But I guess you never love me to have that jealousy thing. Nadine shed a tear.

"Are you crying?" Sehun can saw her shed her tear when she walk away. Nadine stop for a moment then continue her step.

"Why are you crying? Shouldn't you be happy?" Sehun ask again. Nadine fastened her steps. She don't want to answer him. Sehun catch her step and grab her wrist. He turned her around facing him. Her teary eyes look into him. Sehun then slowly loosen his grip. Letting Nadine turned away.

"Are both they stupid or what?" Chen sigh from afar. Kyungsoo just shrugged.

"Baekhyun shouldn't appear just now. So do Nadine." Kyungsoo said.

"The plan has change." Chen smirked.

"The table have turn." Both them smile to each other.

  •  -   -

"Sher please listen to me." Baekhyun knocked her door to the nth time. But still, she's not answering.

"Don't make me in through your window." he threatened. A second after he said that, the door was opened. That makes Baekhyun laugh. Shaeri looks chic but she was easily scare type. That’s cute. Shaeri pouts angrily.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You’re so cute Sher." Baekhyun went into her room. She try to push him out but he eventually turn her around and locked the door.

"I'm so sorry for what I've said yesterday. The plan was to make you mad and jealous not to break up with me." Baekhyun told her the truth while back hugging her.

"What plan you're at again?" She coldly asked him. Baekhyun smile. At least she listen to him.

"That's..secret." From above, he can see her ducking mouth. He feels like to kiss so he turned her facing him.

"I'm actually not supposed to see you. But I can't lose you bae. I know your temper~ and I just touch your nerve yesterday. Isn't?" He looked into her eyes. She look somewhere else but he make she look at him again.

"Well actually we can't bear distanced each other since we're couple. So I guess, we always cool down easily and get back together. Aren't we?" He smiled. She looked at him. Frowning.

"But now I don't think so." She sighed. Baekhyun quickly lean for a kiss. It took some time for Shaeri to reply him. When he felt she response to it, he smile and pulled off. Shaeri look disappointed when he did.

"How about now?" He asked.

"Maybe yes." She want to continue the thing but Baekhyun cut her off.

"What yes? About my statement earlier?" He . She roll her eyes and grab his nape.

"Shut up will you?" She said and went to kiss him passionately. He chuckled in between kisses. She's so aggressive now!

  •   -   -

"How about you and Baekhyun? I saw him waiting in front of your room." Kyungsoo came to her table. They are at the library.

"Yeah he manage to get in and-" she didn't finish yet but Kyungsoo cut her.

"You kick him out." Her eyebrows jump in surprise. Hehe actually, after their make up session, Baekhyun was the one who asked to be kicked out. They also promise to pretend that they are still in break up mode. This is because for the plan to work smoothly and don't want anyone to know about their we-are-couple-again. With that too, Shaeri know that Kyungsoo also involve in the plan as he spying Baekhyun up.

"Bingo!" She giggles. But her facial expression change. "He wanted to get back together but I think it was impossible. I have been calming myself ever since Nadine was here. But that Byun Baekhyun really got into my nerves." She closed the book loudly. Making Kyungsoo blinking in shock.

"Ha. My mood is ruin now. I want some ice cream." She stood up. "Wanna get some?" She asked Kyungsoo with a smile. Kyungsoo shook his head. When she leaves, Chen come and take her seat.

"Girls are scary when they're angry." Chen said. Kyungsoo nod in agree.

"How about Sehun?" Kyungsoo ask him. Chen was just spying on him.

"He doing nothing. Just check on Nadine from afar." he reported.

"Now what is wrong with that guy?" Kyungsoo frown.

"They love each other but that Sehun is such a playboy." Chen hissed.

"Love each other? Ha." Kyungsoo ask in disbelief.

"Seriusly. I can see in her eyes. When Nadine with Baekhyun or flirt with me, her eyes actually not looking at us. She's checking on Sehun." Kyungsoo sighed hearing that.

"Their story are more complicated than Baek and Sher."

"Nadine actually not a playgirl. But she is when Sehun was a playboy."

"You know a lot about her " Kyungsoo smile in amuse.

"She once in my heart. You know I always check on my girl." he grins. Kyungsoo roll his eyes.

"So this is quite complicated love story hmm?" Kyungsoo raise a brow. Chen just grins.

  •  -   -

"Nadine." Sehun called her. She quickly packed her books and ready to leave.

"Can we have a talk? About us." Sehun look at her. She slowly sat back. Sehun smile in relieve and take a sit across her. They stay silence for minutes before Nadine broke it. She can't stand anymore to bear with his stare.

"What do you want to talk about?" Sehun cleared his throat before say,

"What do you think of me?"

"Playboy." Sehun sigh.

"Yea. Yea. Beside that?"

"Hardcore playboy." still, the stern voice.

"Nadine please. Not about that. Okay it’s true that I'm a playboy but now I've stop. I actually stop when we're about to engage. After that it’s the girls who chased me." he try to hold her hand but she shove it.

"Why did you stop? You're bored?" she stare him.

"Can't you see? It’s because I'm your fiancé."

"Fiancé my foot. Of course I can see it. It’s not that I'm blind. And hello, we're not married yet for you to conquer me." she said in sarcasm as he always interrupt her date with other man before and after their engagement.

"Why do you think I do that?" he raise a brow.

"Because you're my fiancéé." she said.

"Fiancèé my foot." He shot her back. "Don't you have a better answer?" he smirked.

"Why did you do that? Because you're a jerk!" after she hissed that, Sehun pulled her for a kiss. She quickly pushed him. Securing her lips with her palm.

"Now why do you think I kissed you? I don't kiss girl who hate me."

"Why the hell I should know that?" she folded her arm. When she saw him leaning for another kiss, she quickly secured it again with her palms.

"Answer carefully Nadine Widdleton. Why did I kiss you?" he sat back. She frowned. What is wrong with him?! He said he doesn't kiss girl who hate him. My outer look, I hate him. But inside me I love him. Wait! Did he already know that I love him?? She stare him. Still frowning. She bit her lips when Sehun raise a brow. H-he really knew it?

Sehun's P.O.V

She looked so clueless. How can she be sooo slooww? Its mean a men only kiss a girl he love. He kept repeating those words inside him. He was so frustrated to see her frowning eyebrows. Just then she looks like she had an idea. But somehow, he can feel that it’s not a good idea from her stare. She might think other way. That I kiss many girls while the fact she was my first and only girl I had kissed! Before they bicker again, for their future sake, Sehun speak.

"It’s mean I love you." Nadine blinked. What?

"How was it supposed to mean that?" she scoffed.

"When I said I don't kiss a girl who hate me..that is you. You hate me but I love you. And I kiss you because men only kiss a girl who he loves. Understand now?" he tilted his head. Trying to catch her eye that wandering in confuse.

"Y-you l-love me?" she stuttered.

"I am babe." he nodded.

"Liar." She was shaking inside. Is it true? He sighed.

"Don't make me kiss u again baby." He smirked on word baby. He is such a flirty.

"You baby all the girls and you think I would believe that I love you thing?" She scoffed in sudden. He was surprised by her action.

"Well I admit that I dearing and darling them. But I am ONLY baby my girl and not saying those three words to ." He seemed angry as he called all his past girls as . He looked at her angrily. Why can't she just receive it? He knew that she loves him the way he do. Nadine gulped.

"It’s just hard to believe it." Nadine sighed. She gave up. Sooner she will be his wife tho. She can't refuse her parents.

"Take your time. I'll wait for you." Sehun caressed her hands. He looked at her lovingly and Nadine can feel it too. He was changing his attitude.

"Since when do you said? Since we're engaged?" Nadine asked curiously. He nodded.

"Like seriously? I think I saw you with two different girls in during our engagement." Nadine raised a brow.

"It’s only for the first month. They're the last. I swear that then after, only girls who flirting me. But yeah sorry. I sometimes just goofy around since you’re still cheating on me." He smirked. Nadine blushed. Okay. Both in fault. She put her hands up in surrender.

"We're fair then." She smiled. Sehun too. He felt very relieved that finally they get closer again. He even promised not to waste this chance to love her and make she love him.

"Ehem." A deep voice interrupted their sweet moment.

"Congrats to you Sehun." Kyungsoo glance to their intertwine fingers on the table before continue, "Its Baekhyun's turn." Sehun tapped his forehead in frustration. He forgot about it.

To flashback in simple, Sehun already got Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chens' help in this plan before he went to Shaeri. He had dragged Baekhyun away after his fiancèè leave just to warn him to stay a distance away from her. Baekhyun just calmly said that she was the one who chased him. Somehow it made Sehun mad and Kyungsoo arrived with Chen to save him from being a punching bag. They happened to pass by and also the plan, it happened when they agree to help Sehun get Nadine in order to let Baekhyun and Shaeri live happily ever after.