- 1 -

Its Written That You're Mine

It’s sunny today. The sun shining bright in the sky. The summer break will end and the school will start. At the playground, there are three kids who have fun playing the see-saw, the swing and the sand.

“Hey, I’ve got the camera! Lets take a picture!” a boy run to the twins girl who are playing the sand. The twins walk hand in hand and then their hands are separated by sudden person popped out between them.

“Since I’m the only boy, I’m the centre.” His hands on their shoulder. One of the twins roll her eyes and put her hands inside the jeans pockets while the other one blush with a shy smile.

“We should placed the picture in a frame and put it on our learning desk. Each of us. That’s our friendships sign.” Said the boy. “Deals?” he look at the girls.

“Deals!” answer them.

“Okay, get ready childrens!” a woman said to them. Its the boy’s mom.

The three of them smile. The boy pull them closer. The twins still with their smile. The unnie’s hands still in the pockets while the sister end up with a peace sign.

“Kimchii~~” snap!

What a sweet scene. Childhood friends are a very beautiful remembrance moments. Friends, till the last. That’s the promises. But the problem are...will it last as friends too? Do the three kids remains trio? Duet? Or alone?

7 Years Later

“Sher, hurry up!” Mae was calling from downstairs. Shaeri sulk as she tying her tie.

“Sher!”

“Coming!” she yell back and scoffed as she get her bag. As soon as she downstairs, Maeri had pulled her hand.

“I’m not breakfast yet!” she said.

“Later. At his house.” Shaeri roll her eyes at Maeri’s words.

“Don’t call me Sher, I’m still your big sis though we’re twins.” Maeri pouts.

“Oh, come on~ we’re the same age girls.” Shaeri just sigh. Whatever.

“Why do we need to wake him up every morning? Are we his walking alarm?” Shaeri babble as Maeri knocked the door. A beautiful woman opened the door and greet them happily.

“Morning my beautiful girls~” she kissed their cheek. The twin smile. Maeri glance her unnie. She’s not angry anymore.

“Hmm, smell delicious aunt!” Shaeri walk to the kitchen. Follow the woman’s step.

“Today breakfast is Crab soup.” Their eyes sparkling. Maeri realized something.

“Aunt, is Baek awake?” she ask. Shaeri just facepalm. She take a sit.

“Not yet. That boy..aish.” the woman shook her head.

“Let us wake him up.” Maeri look at Shaeri. WE? Shaeri look at her.

“Yes, please do. Seeing the beautiful girls brighten his days.” The woman said and laugh. Maeri pulled Shaeri up.

“Why me too? Its always you wake him up.” Shaeri still stick on the chair.

“Its always me that you have to follow me today.” Maeri does her aegyo. Shaeri get up. At least she’s not alone.

“Baek~ its morning. Time to wake up!”Maeri said as she walk into his room.

“Mmmph. 5 minutes more.” Maeri shook her head.

“Okay. Just 5 minutes.” Shaeri roll her eyes. Mae pampered him too much!

“Its not how to wake spoilt boy up.” Shaeri move to his bed. She grab the comforter, smirk and pulled it roughly. Bokk!

“Baek!” Maeri quickly get the boy that on the floor.

“Auch.” He aching under the comforter.

“Byun Baekhyun. Wake up or I’ll kick ya.” Shaeri put her hands on her hip. One second, his head popped out under the comforter. His eyes sparkling.

“Sher!”

“Oh come on Baek, its our last day exam and you wake up late. Have a spirit please.” Shaeri now folded her arms.

“I am! Two beautiful girls here, in my room, wake me up and my spirit is up too!” he raised both his fist to the air. His comforter dropped down till his waist.

“Ahh!” Maeri scream while Shaeri look at other way. That boy, is ! Ops. Don’t get it wrong. Its upper body only. Heheh

“Aww don’t be shy~ girls. Come, lets have a morning hug.” He strecth his arm. Maeri blush, so do Shaeri.

“Go and bath, you jerk!” Shaeri kick him down. Maeri quickly pulled her unnie out or else, Baekhyun would be her punch bag in no time.

Its the typical morning scene for them. The twins would go to his house and wake him up. Have breakfast together and walk to school together. Since the twin’s parents are the busy businessman, they always hangout at his house. So that, Baekhyun mom had assume them as her daughter.

“So, how’s the paper? Easy? Difficult?” Baekhyun come to Shaeri’s table when the teacher out from the class.

“Both. Its equal, Baek.” She pack up her things while Baekhyun sat on the table beside her. Waiting for her. They both in same class while Maeri in other class. The teachers always put them in different classes every year because its easy to recognized them. Although they can differentiate Shaeri and Maeri through their hair and eyes colours, but their look alike face always bring them back to confusement.

Baekhyun stare her while she packing her things. Shaeri has brown hazel hair and eyes colours. She got her mom genetic colours because her mom was a Dutchwoman. Her dad was a pure Korean guy and Maeri got her father genetics. Maeri’s hair and eyes were a pure black. Both twins might look alike but they have different personalities. Baekhyun smile. Shaeri is a straight forward and rough type girl while Maeri is innocent and gentle girl.

“Unnie! Baek!” Maeri call from the class’s door. Shaeri look at her happily. Finally, they’re united! She waved happily at her twin and quickly get her. Forgetting that Baekhyun was there, waiting for her. Baekhyun just smile. He never got confused about them two. If both them have same colour of eyes and hair, he still can differentiate the twin. He look at Shaeri’s happy face and his eyes land on her dimples. Shaeri got a single dimple at her left cheek while Maeri doesn’t. None at all.

“Yah, Byun Baekhyun!” Shaeri’s call cut off his thought. He raised his eyebrows.

“Lets go home.” Maeri call him over. He smile and jump down then run to them.

 

Shaeri was at the living room. Twirling her pen around while thinking.

“What are you doing?” a whispered electrilized her up. The pen fall down. She stare at Baekhyun that just 2cm away from her.

“I’m the one who supposed to say the line.” Baekhyun grins.

“My mom ask you and Mae for dinner tonight.” He said.

“Okay.” Her attention back to the paper. Baekhyun take a look too.

“Our exam had finished but you haven’t fulfil the form yet??” his loud voice make she distanced away from him. She roll her eyes and continue look at the paper. Ignoring his question.

“Sher.” He want her attention.

“What?” her eyes still on the paper.

“Are you sure to go to N University?”

“Yup.” Baekhyun pouts. He had put S University as his first option while Shaeri put it as her last option. The third.

“Lets went to S University together.” He said. She frown.

“I don’t want to. I am bored to always see your face.” From they little, till now (18 years old) she always facing him. Like there’s no other faces on this earth.

“But I’m not.” He mumble alone. She heard it. She take a breath and thinking for the second option. She had finished with her first and third option but not the second. Ah! She get it. She write it down.

“Sher! Why so ing far??” Baekhyun shock to look at her second option. Its B University and its at Busan! Enough for the first option that quite far too, the second one was the fartest. She smile. Satisfied.

“Sher~” Baekhyun is pleading her.

“What?” she ask innocently.

“Change it, please~ Let us together went to S University.” He grab her arm. Pushing and pulling her. She roll her eyes.

“Its up to me, Baek. Its my future.” She said. Baekhyun glare her. Its about my future too! He mentally said. He smirk. Fine! He snatched her paper and a liquid paper.

“Byun Baekhyun!!” she grab his ankle. Baekhyun fall down.

“I ask you gently to give my paper back. Please~” She arrange her ten fingers together. He petrified at her cuteness. Its rare!

“N-no!” he don’t want to.

“Baek, don’t make me start!” she warned him. Her batty switch starting to switch on. GULP. Baekhyun quickly erase her options using the liquid paper.

“Baekhyun!!” Shaeri yell. She tried to pull up his body but he was so HEAVY!! Baekhyun tried to liquid it as fast as he can because he can’t hold it any longer. This girl was so damn strong! Shaeri sit on his back. Baekhyun clenched his teeth. Get up you ! He’s mentally cursing. Shaeri scooped up Baekhyun’s neck. He growled.

“Give back my paper, you brat!” she try to sneak her other hand under his. Baekhyun tilted his body. Not getting her hand pass under him. It got stuck as his body crushed on her hand. She yelp a bit. Shock.

“Get over me first!” he smirk.

“What are you guys doing?” Maeri look at them with a confuse look. That positon is something weird for her as her big sis was on Baekhyun with her arm scooped his neck and other one under him. At his chest. Is this mean, Baekhyun was getting ? Shaeri blush. She totally understand Maeri’s look.

“No, Mae! Its not what you think!” Shaeri quickly get up. Baekhyun sit up, breathless.

“This jerk snatched my university’s form!” Shaeri go get Maeri that still stand at the stairs. Maeri chuckled.

“I see.” She smile.

“Unnie, go get your phone. Its ringing.” She said. Shaeri go upstairs while Maeri approach Baekhyun that still his neck while other hand busying liquid the words written on Shaeri’s paper.

“Are you okay?” she ask him. Baekhyun just nod. Its hurt to talk right now.

“She’s crazy right?” Maeri said and she laugh when Baekhyun quickly nod. Maeri go to the kitchen and back with icebag on her hand. She apply it on his neck. Baekhyun look at her. He smile.

“Thanks Mae.” He said. Maeri nod with a pink cheek.

“You’re welcome.”

Shaeri sigh. She closed her eyes. That’s why she chosed the so ing  far university. To give a space for Maeri and Baekhyun. Maeri likes him. So do her. But, as a big sister, she give up for Maeri. She also think that Maeri is most suitable for Baekhyun. Plus, Baekhyun likes Mae too. So, its better for her to stay away from him. Oh yeah, talking about that..my paper! Shaeri hurriedly come out from her hiding place and run to them, snatched the paper.

“Its mine, anyway!” she stick out her tounge and run upstairs.