Chapter 9

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Three of them became speechless.

They did not know that her sister being bullied.

They didn’t know her sister suffer so much.

Days by day jiyeon still keep mute.

She doesn’t want out from her room. She always is being pensive and alone.

No laugh no smile.

That’s make her brothers worried.

Until one day, jiyeon feels guilty with her brother. So she came to meet her brothers for forgiveness. But she never expected her brother will fight because of her.

“~ hyung, what have you done. Pity our princess. Let her go with her dream hyung~” begging Nickhun.

“~ Nickhun, I said stop it. She will understand why we not allowed her with her dream.~” yelled Daniel.

“~ What you expected hyung. Look at her almost everyday she crying. Seems like she not our sister anymore~” told nickhun.

“~ khun, I hope you  will understand why we do like this. We love her so much.~” explain TOP.

“~ if you love her you will allowed her do what she like~” yelled nickhun with punch the wall.

“~ Nickhun Park!!!!! Don’t be rude. We are your brother. We know what is the best for my siblings.~” explain Daniel.

“~ No, you didn’t know her very well hyung. You make her life like prison. Didn’t you listen her, she being bullied with her friends. Because her status as richest family all her friends scared with her. Because of our status all her friends call her . They curse at our sister.~” yelled nickhun with cry.

Sudden jiyeon come to kneel down in front all her brothers. She cries with mess.

“~ Please, stop it. Please don’t fight because of me~” jiyeon crying

“~ Princess, what are you doing? Stand up now~” ask TOP.

“~ No, oppas I’m sorry what I have done. Please don’t scold khun oppa. I know you all love me, please don’t fight~” sobbed jiyeon.

“~ No princess, you need to freedom and achieve your dreams.~” told nickhun.

“~ No oppas, I begging you. Please forget what I have done. I promise you all I will be stubborn, I will follow your word, I will study hard, I will take over our company and I will everything you ask me to do. I promise~” sobbed jiyeon make her brothers crying.

“~ princes please get up. Don’t be like that~” ask Daniel and hold jiyeon arm for stand up.

“~ I do this because I love you. It’s not easy to be an idol. When you make small mistake, everyone will blame you. They will curse you. I don’t want anyone hurt you. It can make my heart pain. I don’t want see your tears.~” crying Daniel with wiped jiyeon tears from falls.

“~ I understand oppa. Mianhae. I’m really sorry. Don’t be mad oppa. I don’t like see you all fight and mad at me. You're the only person that I have in this world.~” crying jiyeon with hugging her brother.

All of them hug each other.

Weeks already passed.

Daniel and TOP already fly to overseas for meeting.

Meanwhile, jiyeon became normal back with her life.

She need be happy even her heart still hurt.

She need be happy for her brother.

The next day her brother back from meeting. They look seem happy when they look at her dongsaeng.

They have dinner together with laugh and smile.

But suddenly TOP make announcement.

“~ Princess, from on today you need to pack up your stuff and take this application form because you need to move on~” TOP said with fierce tone

“~ ermm but why oppa. What was my fault this time? Are you still angry with me?~” ask jiyeon who already stary crying.

“~ hyung, what’s wrong with you. Are you crazy~” angry Nickhun.

“~ please calm down Nickhun Park. Let TOP finish his word~” Daniel just smile.

“~ Princess, I want you packing up your stuff because next week you will fly to Korea for debut as Idol.~” smile TOP.

Jiyeon froze a moment.

“~ what are you saying oppa~” she became weird.

TOP just smile and look at Daniel.

“~ actually we not going to meeting, but we came to korea to get your application form that we already ripped. What nickhun said is true. You can get your freedom and achieve your dream as you like.,~” smile Daniel.

“~hyung, you’re the best. How you didn’t tell me~” nickhun cry and hug his brother.

“~ so how princess. Can you promise me that you will make us proud with you~” ask Daniel.

Jiyeon still a frozen and speechless.

How she so lucky have a brothers like them.

TOP came near at her and ruffle her hair.

“~ I love you princess. Remember this house always open for you. We always when you need us~” smile TOP.

End flashback.

 

Eunjung already cry when she heard jiyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter