Chapter 23

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo wake up from his sleeping beauty. He opens his lid eye and wide his smile when he see his angel who still sleep with calm. He kisses her forehead and caresses her hair. He feels like so happy when he gets his angel back. He promise will take care and love her more than his life. He kisses her lips slightly and looks she sleep without bored. But then, jiyeon feel something touch her and rubbed her eye. She wide her smile when look at her lovely prince still looking her.

“~ morning oppa~” smile jiyeon.

“~ morning baby. Did I disturb you~” myungsoo kiss her lips.

“~ ani. Did you sleep well oppa~” jiyeon caresses his cheek

“~ ermm, I sleep very well because you sleep with me~” said myungsoo and wrapped her bare waist.

Jiyeon feels so shy and wrapped herself with blanket. Jiyeon feels so happy. After suffering 5 years finally she gets her love back. She loves that guy so much.

“~ oppa, are you serious wants to meet my brothers.~” ask jiyeon.

“~ ermm, I want ask their permission to let you stay with me and ask their permission for let us married. I also want thankful to khun hyung because let you still alive with donor his kidney. I need facing your brother that I’m really sincere sorry with happen the past and I’m sincere want to married you. I will promise with them that I will take care of you and will love you until my last breath ~” myungsoo said with full romantic make jiyeon touched.

Jiyeon snuggle her face to myungsoo chest. She kiss myungsoo heart make his melted.myungsoo hung jiyeon tightly and kiss her head. Without his realise, his tears fall make jiyeon feel wet in her bare shoulder.

“~ oppa, why are you crying.~” jiyeon look at his eyes and wiped his tears.

“~I’m crying because I feel happy. I’m crying because you willing forgive me. I know I hurt you too much before this and that’s big stupid of me do that at you.~” myungsoo snuggle at jiyeon neck.

“~ oppa, it’s already past right. We already promise not talk about this again. Aigoo my big boy~”

“~ baby, I’m promise not make you tired. From now on, you no need to work hard for loving me because right now I will work hard to loving you, I will make you’re the luckiest and happieness women in this world. And if I broken the promise I will die with full tragedy~”

“~ oppa, don’t said that. Don’t curse yourself. If anything happen to you, how about me.~” jiyeon put her palm at myungsoo lips and pout jiyeon.

“~ arraso~” myungsoo kiss her palm.

After snuggle almost 30 minutes they decide to make breakfast. Jiyeon want to wake up but feel pain at her area.

“~ ouch~”

Myungsoo look panicked and hold jiyeon

“~ baby, are you ok. Did it still hurt? Am I to rough at you last night~” worried myungsoo.

“~ oppa, aniyo. I’m ok. This is my first time right. Chinjja gwenchana~” jiyeon try calm myungsoo. His smile when look jiyeon already fine. But still, jiyeon still not stable for walk. He wears his boxer and pick up her like bridal style make her scream. She wrapped blanket around her make myungsoo smile.

“~ baby, I’m already see that yesterday. Wow, I didn’t know you have a y body~” tease myungsoo make jiyeon slap her bare chest.

~” oppa~”

“~ arraso, right now, you clean yourself and I will make breakfast. I know you still can’t walk properly. So, after you done just call my name I will run to you~” wink myungsoo and brings her to washroom. He prepare jiyeon shirt and make breakfast.

He promises with him self not makes jiyeon work hard for her daily day. Since already knows, jiyeon condition he will more be careful so jiyeon will easy to sick.

“~ baby, are you done~” myungsoo knock her room.

“~ yeah oppa. I’m done.~”

Myungsoo open the door and brings her for breaksfast. They get prepare to meet jiyeon brothers.

Meanwhile, eunjung still cries with nickhun. She stood up and wants to walk away. But before she almost reached door, two bodyguards blocked her way.

“~ yah!! Let me go. Who are you~” eunjung yelled at the bodyguard.

Situation became chaos when eunjung yelled like crazy when the bodyguards block her. But the she stop when she suddenly heard her name through microphone accompanied by piano music. She turns around but shocked when she looks nickhun at the stage with smile. But then one little boy come to her and hold her hand.

“~ preety unnie, please follow me~” ask that boy.

Eunjung still blank and follow that boy until they reached in front nickhun.

Nickhun turn to all guest and get their attention.

“~ hello ladies and gentlemen. Sorry for ruined your dinner with these drama. Right now, I’m stand at here to make you’all as my witnesss. That girl who make a chaos just now is my girlfriend.~” his smile and appointed his finger at eunjung. But eunjung still make feel angry at him.

“~ yah!! What are you tried to do. Did you want try to shame me. Can you stop it~” said eunjung.

But nickhun still calm and shows his smile.

“~ Sorry to all. This lady always easy lost her patience.~” His words make all the guest laugh.

“~ right now, I just asking her for break up and she slap me~” all the guest start whisper said that nickhun is a bad. And eunjung fall her tears and lower her head.

“~ I know I’m bad but I just asking breakup with her because I don’t want to be a her boyfriend anymore but I want to be her man and her husband.~” nickhun smile and look at eunjung. Eunjung as always shows her blank.

“~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter