Chapter 6

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After jiyeon out from the waiting room, eunjung and t-ara member just sigh what with happen.

Eunjung just keep silent and leaning on the wall.

Flashback

Eunjung open her wardrobe.

“What should I bring along with me?” she pick some clothes and cap.

Jiyeon enter the room.

“unnie, how long we will be there?”

“I’m not sure, I think around 3 weeks.” Jiyeon nod as she sits on her bed.

“Yah, you are not going to packing?”

“ani. I’m too lazy to do it now.” She says lying on her bed.

“We will head to the company first before going to the airport tomorrow. So we will leave early. You better packing now or else you are in trouble tomorrow.”

Eunjung sit at the edge of her bed folding up the clothes before put it in her luggage. Jiyeon playing games on her phone just ignores what eunjung saying.

“yah, didn’t you hear what I’m saying?”

“yeah yeah.” Jiyeon say, wake up and take her luggage from her wardrobe.

“~ jiyeonnie, why lately you always hang out alone. Where are you going?~” ask eunjung.

“~ I meet someone~”

“~ nguya? Am I known who that is? Are you cheating on Myungsoo~”

“~ yah!! Of course I’m not cheating on him. He is my first and last boyfriend I love.~” proud jiyeon.

“~ uweekkk you can make me vomit”~ laughed eunjung.

“~ unnie can I ask you something and can you promise with me to keep this secret? Ask jiyeon.

“~ what is that. Seem like you want telling me big secret ~”laugh eunjung.

“~ aisyhh this unnie. Actually lately I feel something different with hwayoung.~”

“~ what different~”

“~ I don’t know yet but I can smell something big happen later~”

“~ woahhh, what are you talking about. What related hwayong and with your big happen?”~ Weird eunjung.

“~ aisyhh stupid unnie ..hahaha..ok, let me explain with you. 2 days ago I accidently heard conversation hwayoung with someone. But I’m not sure regarding what. But I can smell it does seem like bad things. I’m feel scared unnie if anything happen with t-ara.~” worry jiyeon.

“~ Ji, I think you watch a lot drama. Don’t be paranoid. Maybe it just for joking, who knows, ~? Told eunjung.

“~ but what if it’s real. And lately she tries to find my mistake and always push me. I can feel she hate me?~”

“~ Park Ji, better you packing your stuff. Just forget what you think. That’s nonsense.~” laugh eunjung.

Endflash

 

“~ Ji, I hope so, what you mean before this it’s not real.~” mumbling eunjung.

Hyomin who heard eunjung mumbling interrupt her.

“~ What you mean with real unnie? Anything problem?~”ask hyomin.

“~ owh aniyo, just simple thinking~” eunjung give fake smile.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

“~ lu lu oppaaa~ she run and jump at back luhan.

She meets luhan at rooftop after luhan send her message.

“~ yeah, park ji. Can you don’t try jump at my back. You so heavy you know~” laugh luhan.

“~ mworago~” jiyeon still in his back and smack her head.

“~ yahhh appo.. You really look like dino now~” laugh his again.

“~ Whatever. Anyway congrats oppa for your group comeback stage~”

“~ you too Park Ji. Hope you can win later. And you can win against u.O~” luhan talk with full reaction.

 “~ woah, my lu lu oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter