Chapter 5

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ aigoo, my kids grow up very well~” smile Jiyeon

“~ Jiyeon umma, we miss you so much. You look so beautiful umma~” ask that young boy to jiyeon.

 

Please don’t misunderstand guys, these kid is not my real children. I’m still single and still ..hikhik.. Actually I open orphanage for children who lost their parent since one year ago. It’s called “Orphanages Light of Hope”. I using my money that I spent since debut to help them. Because I also don’t have parents but I’m lucky have a brother who taka care me but them doesn’t have anyone in this world. I pity with them and with help from Daddy Lee everything became smooth. Daddy Lee is losing his children from car accident 2 years ago. He so lonely and I meet him, when t-ara have schedule at Busan. He looks very poor so I take him to Seoul and give his small house for live. After that, I meet few kids in there were all abandoned by their own family and begging on the streets since their 5 years old. That so cruel, this kids still young. So I decide to take care them with money I got from my salary performance and I hire few teacher to give them knowledge and take care them until their success but if someone need them for welcome for new family we also appreciate that.

 

“~ Young Lady, you already come.~” ask the old man Daddy Lee.

“~ owh daddy.~” she run to give hug.

“~ why you did not call first, so I will make welcome party for you.~”

“~ aisyhh no need daddy, I just come for a short while. I have schedule after this. And this money requirement for house and this money for you and other teacher salary this month. And I miss all kids at here.~” smile jiyeon.

“~ aigoo Young Lady, You busy but still want to visited us. You work hard so much Young Lady. Please keep some money for you

“~ Daddy lee, what I told you. Don’t call me Young Lady just call me Jiyeon~” pout jiyeon still play with twin.

“~ arasso, but Jiyeonnie the money you give us is too much. Please take care yourself. You look skinny lately.”~ Worried the old man.

“ Yes Sir, don’t worry ok. Ermm daddy lee, within 3 days I will go to japan for t-ara showcase. If anything happen with them please me know~” ask jiyeon with smile

“~ don’t worry Ji. I will take care them. Ji daddy just want to inform you last week we have 3 guest family visit our place and they interested to taking few kids from us to bring them at their family. Are you ok with that?~”

“~ I will let they go if the family really sincere to take care them. Before you proceed, please take info or any detail about them. I don’t want bad happen to my kids in the future.”~

“~ arraso, daddy lee will email you later when I got the info.~”

Before she goes for schedule, she spent time almost 2 hours with them.

She take care almost 15 kids in that house. 3 teacher for give all kids knowledge and 3 good care taker.

Majority all kids age is 3- 12 years old.

She prepares everything for these kids include book, cloth, food and school.

Even she not always visited them, but all kids still love jiyeon.

They know jiyeon works for them.

All kids very thankful with her.

Jiyeon meet twins when she at set filming for drama. But suddenly she heard explode sound and it from car accident. What she almost shocked is inside the car have 2 young kid.  Since that day, she brings twins to orphanage. And all kids became jiyeon sons and daughter.

 

@@@@@@@@@

 

T ara in MBC building without Jiyeon. When the girls do make-up suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter