Chapter 15

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ thanks for that sweet word but…~” said jiyeon flick her finger at his forehead.

“~ ouch..yahh appo..You’re too strong yeonnie~” groan that guy and let her go from hug.

“~ puahaha, you look ugly when you groan Peniel.~” laugh jiyeon.

He just smirks and hugs jiyeon again.

“~ well, even it’s hurt my foreheads at least I can make you smile~” said Peniel.

Jiyeon crossed her arm and glare at him.

“~ yeah thanks for that but can you stop pretend like my boyfriends. You make me annoying.~” frown jiyeon.

“~ yah Park Ji, you’re not romantic at all. You always give me hope with wrapped your hand at my neck and then you flick me, you kick me and sometime you hit my junior. It’s hurt you know~” said Peniel and rolled his eyes.

“~ well, if you said hurt so why you still want to touch me and pretend like my boyfriends~” ask jiyeon.

“~ well, just because I like it~” whisper Peniel at her ears and her goose bump.

This is Peniel.

We’re same age but just different 4 month so we’re friends. He is so nice and good looking. His born in Chicago and Heirs of Shin BMW Group in America. I love him smile even he have big rabbit teeth. Hehe. This guy love skin ship so much and if someone didn’t know him very well, they will though Peniel is gay or ert men. He comes to my life when I still sick or can’t move at all. We meet at hospital when I still lying in bed and he got accident. Everyday he accompany me, he brings me walk out when I can’t walk, he feed me when I can’t use my hand, he let me bite his arm when I get injection or do treatment since it’s pain and hurt. That’s Peniel I know. And we also study in same university and same major. He is my senior and I’m his junior. We’re so close but I just can see him as my best friend.

Jiyeon and Peniel enter the house together with Peniel hold jiyeon hands.

When they have fun together jiyeon brother and his wife comes to me.

“~ Morning Daniel hyung and Yuri Noona~” said Peniel with Korean accent.

“~ owh morning Peniel. So early you come today?~” said Daniel.

Well, my brother Daniel already married 3 years ago after I wake up from my coma. Her name is yuri. Opss don’t misunderstanding she isn’t Yuri from Girl Generation but Sung Yuri.

“~ owh, I just want to visited you all.~”

“~ well oppa, he try to lie. Actually he want gets breakfast with free.~” tease jiyeon.

“~ mworago, yah what do you said. Did you think I don’t have money~” Peniel grab jiyeon and hug her tightly.

“~ Peniel-ah, don’t hug jiyeon too much. What if Khun see that you will die~” said yuri unnie with laugh.

“~ don’t worry noona, he will do not know. He in Thailand right?~” laugh Peniel with proud.

"~ Hyung, can i stay at here this night~" ask Peniel.

"~ No oppa don't allowed him to sleep here. His will sleep again with . eawww such a ert guy~" jiyeon said with disgusting with Peniel behavior.

"~ yah, what's wrong with my body. it's so y right, that's why you can't hold your eyes~" tease Peniel.

"~ psfff, please don't praise yourself Mr Rabbit Teeth. Your body look tree not y at all~" said jiyeon try to hold her laughter.

Peniel pout and hug Yuri unnie make my oppa explode.

“~ yah!!! Peniel Shin. How dare you hug my wife? Psff..This kids already too much.~” Daniel yelled with jealousy tone.

I and my sister in law just laugh with their behavior.

~ opss, sorry hyung. It’s just my habit to hug someone when I pout with someone. Especially with girls~” tease Peniel.

“~ yah!! But not to my wife and my sister. Such a brat..~” Daniel start chase penile.

“~ puahaha.. Such a kids~” said yuri.

Meanwhile, in Korea myungsoo still same.

He almost gets kick out from his group.

He rejects all the offer drama and variety shows.

He just only does his jobs as idol singer. After that, he will back to jiyeon apartment.

He never gives up.

Exo became more popular within five years and for T-ara group, after jiyeon out from the group they decide for disband. Q-ri, soyeon and Boram already married. Hyomin became solo idol and actress and eunjung became great actress as her promise with jiyeon.

Meanwhile, myungsoo know jiyeon close with eunjung and everyday he will wait eunjung at her apartment.

“~ eunjung noona, please tell me. Where is jiyeon.~” begging myungsoo.

“~ myungsoo, I told many times. She already has gone. Just forget her.~” said eunjung.

“~ No, I don’t believe you. Please noona, I want meet her. I miss her so much. I need her~” cry myungsoo.

“~ You miss her, but why before this you let her go. You not believe her, you curse her and why now you said you love her.~” yelled eunjung.

“~ I’m sorry noona, I regret about that. I’m want meet her, I will kneel at her for ask forgiveness. I know I do a big mistake. Please noona~” myungsoo sobbed.

“~ Pity myungsoo. He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter